2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why even bother making the samples if they weren't going to release em. These are OG colorways. Not like they needed to know how these would look.

Also are you really calling ducktales in under a week since pics came out? :lol: We are just finding out now that the Red Octobers are indeed releasing

Samples?Those are grey market pairs my friend.Not samples.Hype got to you too ?

Last edited:
Let me put your minds at ease, I do not post information on this site unless its 100% going to happen, look at my other release posts and you will see that I lie not. THESE ARE RELEASING QS THIS YEAR. I do not know if its for Black Friday or any other special significance date, but I do know there coming out and will be limited. So you can take my word for it, or you can be sceptical (I can also understand this stance). Let the hysteria begin........

And i ask again.WHAT KIND IS YOUR SOURCE?Im not asking to reveal it im asking what kind it is,so i can weigh in on the info...Is it from a nike employee?From a retailer?From phil knight?Lol, im not trying to disagree fam...Its just that i need confirmation desperately lol

^ I hope they don't release.
I still have a DS pair from 2001!
If they're DS, what does it matter if they release then? It's not like you were going to wear them anyway.

I'll never understand this mentality. Could it be low self esteem and people need one aspect in their lives to try and feel superior than others?

I have the first retro of this colorway (nike air model) and would greatly welcome a re-retro.
Although, in this new age of bots and sell-outs in several seconds, my chances are extremely slim.

Last edited:
I'm also pissed off about the aqua 8's lol :lol:
Pictures for those never surfaced, but I agree. Now we gotta wait 3 years and hope they release for the 23rd anniv of the VIIIs:/

Samples?Those are grey market pairs my friend.Not samples.Hype got to you too ?
How can you tell without seeing the tag?

If they're DS, what does it matter if they release then? It's not like you were going to wear them anyway.

I'll never understand this mentality. Could it be low self esteem and people need one aspect in their lives to try and feel superior than others?

I have the first retro of this colorway (nike air model) and would greatly welcome a re-retro.
Although, in this new age of bots and sell-outs in several seconds, my chances are extremely slim.
:lol:

^ I hope they don't release.
I still have a DS pair from 2001!

Most likely he's trying to sell and doesn't want these to lower the value of his pair

Let me put your minds at ease, I do not post information on this site unless its 100% going to happen, look at my other release posts and you will see that I lie not. THESE ARE RELEASING QS THIS YEAR. I do not know if its for Black Friday or any other special significance date, but I do know there coming out and will be limited. So you can take my word for it, or you can be sceptical (I can also understand this stance). Let the hysteria begin........

Do you know if we're talking about WC88 limited? More/Less?

Passed on these couple Black Fridays ago (
mean.gif
at myself)

won't make the same mistake twice tho
you didnt miss out on much that leather was super shiny and soft and the back of the sole look like it had black electric tape on it

Do you know if we're talking about WC88 limited? More/Less?

So far dude has been batting 1.000 ima take his word for it that this release will happen

Time to start saving ima try to get at least 4 pairs these seem as they will be valuable trade bait

lol the guy who took that pic is in my local fb group. Apparently he sees this dude all the time rocking heat in fully matching gear.

One word about this pic: P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S.
roll.gif

Whoever took this pic really deserves a drink on da house.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Only reason I frown on the '88 retros is because they don't have the complete Nike treatment.  The outsole still says "Jordan" on it.  Nice shoe, but not worth $200 if they can't give us a true, 100% retro.  Just my opinion.  The NA looks nice on the back, however. 

Only reason I frown on the '88 retros is because they don't have the complete Nike treatment.  The outsole still says "Jordan" on it.  Nice shoe, but not worth $200 if they can't give us a true, 100% retro.  Just my opinion.  The NA looks nice on the back, however. 

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. But I guess they wanted to have a little something to separate the '88 retro from the '88, '94 and '01. Kinda like when they retro'd the DB 3s with the word cole backwards on the 2013 rather than normally like on the 2010 pairs.

I don't think the backwards Cole was intentional, but the overall point you're making is true.

Damn, idk what it is but smthg abt that NA on the back makes these sh*t on the ones w/ Jumpman on the back..
How do I get intouch with this seller gm or whatever you want to call early shoes

I just want a pair
slacked on da grey market thread when it was poppin huh?

seems these are plentiful on da usual grey market sites...ill get a pair soon, before da release date rush.

One word about this pic: P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S. :rofl:

Whoever took this pic really deserves a drink on da house.

Sorry for the off-topic.
lol. There are other pics of him (as well as other old guys and homeless people in Js) in the fb group but I am not digging through em.

lol. The outsole matters because? You want to see the word nike in your footprints?

Great shoe. I love the NA on the back.  It gives it a older look and more distinguished feel than the basic jumpman.  I love seeing nike air on the 1-6's whenever they release.  It makes the shoe more original and separates the real sneakerheads from the people who just stroll up and cop a random pair just because there is a jumpman on it.  Nike knows that the people love the NA on the shoe and unfortunatley will squeeze every dime they can out of us.  Still gonna try and cop though!  

really?

View media item 570218

cause i welcome this release with open arms...& have no problem with another new pair to wear!
jb releasing na replacement pairs is a great idea imo & i think lots agree
really?

View media item 570218

cause i welcome this release with open arms...& have no problem with another new pair to wear!
jb releasing na replacement pairs is a great idea imo & i think lots agree

Very nice pic.
But yes, really.
I don't need a new pair to wear. My '94's are gone. Kept my '01's DS.
So why would I want them to come out and de-value my pair?
No one else understands this?
I am being selfish. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom