2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

The Bucks would have three perimeter oriented players that need to dominate the ball. Just to be inefficient, one dimensional scorers who would make lots of money. In a small market, with this CBA that's a no no.

Damnit P, i basically just said that...

But your version sounds soooo much better. You have a much better skill of explaining basketball :lol:
tumblr_m9kfvtCdJl1qbmx5no1_500.gif

The Bucks would have three perimeter oriented players that need to dominate the ball. Just to be inefficient, one dimensional scorers who would make lots of money. In a small market, with this CBA that's a no no.

I feel like many haven't watched the Bucks this year. The reason I've been saying BJ and Monta have started to gel so good is because they're both distributing the ball very well, especially with each other.. One or the other if not both are getting double digit assists every night. People labeled BJ as a ball dominant player because he's been playing with garbage coming in forcing him to take on the bulk of scoring in order to win. But it's not true he can definitely make plays for others. And if there's one thing I was surprised about with Monta it was his awareness as a facilitator as well. He's no longer in Golden States offense throwing up 100 shots a game. Outside of these 2 guys though every person on the team requires BJ or Monta to get them an open shot. Ersan is a set shooter, Dunleavy is a set shooter, Mbah A Moute doesn't do anything other this play defense. Same with Daniels who shouldn't even see the court. If the Bucks role players don't make their open shots we lose unless BJ and Monta play outstanding. Put Gay on the team and you have a 3rd player that you need to worry about inside and out who doesn't require BJ or Monta to create for him. A scorer who has height, which our backcourt lacks. And it will open up BJ and Montas game who will no longer need to work off only each other to put points on the board. Someone who actually has talent that can make the Bucks a legit contender. Although I have no idea what Gays contract is like, should probably think about that.

People need to know though that these 2 aren't as ball dominant as you think. Like I said before, very first thing I noticed about Monta was his ability to create for others. But GS has him labeled differently. On NT it seems as if Monta is the biggest cancer to have in the entire league because no matter what team he's on it will be an undersized back court with not enough basketballs because Monta is a ball hog.

Last edited:
We talking bout the bucks?
Damn..

Sorry for bringing up a team other than your sorry *** Lakers who won't even make the playoffs. I forgot I was I was on NT. I also forgot we're talking about the NBA in which only 3 teams per conference are relevant enough to be discussed. Is 2.5 games out of first in the division not relevant enough for you? Is 5 games out of first in the entire conference not relevant enough?

Is having 2 talented players on contract years who have been in trade discussions all year not relevant enough for you in the NBA Trade Deadline Thread? Shut yo *** up.

Last edited:
Sorry for bringing up a team other than your sorry *** Lakers who won't even make the playoffs. I forgot I was I was on NT. I also forgot we're talking about the NBA in which only 3 teams per conference are relevant enough to be discussed. Is 2.5 games out of first in the division not relevant enough for you? Is 5 games out of first in the entire conference not relevant enough?

Is having 2 talented players on contract years who have been in trade discussions all year not relevant enough for you in the NBA Trade Deadline Thread? Shut yo *** up.

Hahaha. Way to clap back at the Lakers/Yankees/Eagles fan.

Damn..

well damn. tell him how you really feel

:lol:

Damn..

View media item 241119

LOLLLLLLLLL. im a laker fan but that was :nthat:

I like Monta but he's crazy thinking he's on dwades level. You can tell he tries hard to win but because of who he is (undersized and a volume shooter), I just can't picture him on a winning team. Bucks are better off without him IMO if they can swing him for a pure shooter or decent big man

3 way trade I came up with..

Raptors get: Gay and Telfair
Grizz get: Calderon, Ross, Dudley and Acy
Suns get: Bayless and Ed Davis

3 way trade I came up with..

Raptors get: Gay and Telfair
Grizz get: Calderon, Ross, Dudley and Acy
Suns get: Bayless and Ed Davis

This is asinine, why would they give essentially their best or second best player, AND a young talented prospect, for Rudy Gay,

Rudy Gay ******g sucks.

and even if Bryan Colangelo is under some sort of delusion that he doesn't suck, he can't believe that he's worth that ridiculous cost.

What's Dallas's deal with Collison? Why are they trying their damnedest to replace or demote him to sub? I mean they keep signing 40 yr olds out the D League. Think he can be had? He's on the last yr of his rookie deal for only 2.3. MAJOR pipe dream, but I think him and Russ need to be reunited.

View media item 241184

This is asinine, why would they give essentially their best or second best player, AND a young talented prospect, for Rudy Gay,

Rudy Gay ******g sucks.

and even if Bryan Colangelo is under some sort of delusion that he doesn't suck, he can't believe that he's worth that ridiculous cost.

Well, its already been mentioned that the deal is centered around Calderon and Davis. I know Memphis wants Ross as well. The way things are being perceived, Toronto desperately wants Rudy. I was actually kinda surprised they didn't get a deal done during the draft.

So, RIP :lol:

I know Toronto wants Arthur as well. I'm torn on giving him up, but Ed Davis has been playing well. The only way I would give up DA is if Jonas was in the deal as well, which isn't happening. Beggers can't be choosers, so Toronto better give up those guys and make this easy.

Last edited:
Curious to see what Boston has up their sleeve now with Rondo out for the season.

I agree that Tyreke needs to be dealt though, for both parties its just not working out over there. Health is always a concern with him, but a change of scenery could help his game.

The Rudy Gay situation should be interesting too... As mentioned though, I don't see Milw. being a good fit. Jennings & Monta are both scorers & adding Gay to the mix would just create no team chemistry.

I love when teams drop bombs but it's usually within days of the deadline when panic starts to set in

I want another Perkins-for-Green deal

I give the Celtics more credit than being dumb enough to make a move for Tyreke Evans.

Back
Top Bottom