2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

NT was CRAAAAAAAAZZZZZZYYYY when Green/Perk got flipped at the last second.

Gay, Monta, BJ. :smh: That trio would be the leader in the clubhouse for first team to actually start a fight on the court over the ball.

Raps can't find a spot for Calderon? Mitch's cell die? Make the call bruh, reach out and touch somebody.

Sorry for bringing up a team other than your sorry *** Lakers who won't even make the playoffs. I forgot I was I was on NT. I also forgot we're talking about the NBA in which only 3 teams per conference are relevant enough to be discussed. Is 2.5 games out of first in the division not relevant enough for you? Is 5 games out of first in the entire conference not relevant enough?

Is having 2 talented players on contract years who have been in trade discussions all year not relevant enough for you in the NBA Trade Deadline Thread? Shut yo *** up.
Bet 100 that lakers will make the playoffs.
And ill bet a 100 that the bucks wont win a chip for the next ten years.

You Shut yo sorry *** Up
Lame

Last edited:
Grizz pissing me off. They obviously need a player that's almost 47/43/90, a playmaker and provides leadership down the stretch. Playing him next to Conley to end games would make our offense so much smoother. I guess they also don't care for the $10M expiring either.

Move Bayless if needed. Even if we didn't get Ross and could still do that 3 way deal with Phoenix to get Dudley, it'll work out.

A stroll through memory lane:

^ Nash on the Lakers? You trying to give CP a heart attack?
laugh.gif

*Bookmarks thread*

God damn it. :smh:

:lol:

You Shut yo sorry *** Up
Lame

Is that how bad this season has gotten? Your placing bets about just making the playoffs? No chips?

Sorry for bringing up a team other than your sorry *** Lakers who won't even make the playoffs. I forgot I was I was on NT. I also forgot we're talking about the NBA in which only 3 teams per conference are relevant enough to be discussed. Is 2.5 games out of first in the division not relevant enough for you? Is 5 games out of first in the entire conference not relevant enough?

Is having 2 talented players on contract years who have been in trade discussions all year not relevant enough for you in the NBA Trade Deadline Thread? Shut yo *** up.

You Shut yo sorry *** Up
Lame

You are what's wrong with the NBA fan base. I'll bet you aren't worth my time. What's funny is the Lakers probably ain't winning anything in ten years either. But by then you'll probably have a new favorite team anyway.

Last edited:
:lol: i been a lakers fan my whole life.
but whatever hope you're able to trade your two players away.

i'm sorry that ya'll have been spoiled by greatness for the past decade but LA cant win the chip every year.

Thats fine, we dont have to, but we'll always be in the conversation.

but whatever back to trade deadline talk. if lakers make a move ill be back in here, if not then i wont.. either way carry on..

I feel like many haven't watched the Bucks this year. The reason I've been saying BJ and Monta have started to gel so good is because they're both distributing the ball very well, especially with each other.. One or the other if not both are getting double digit assists every night.

Well, I looked it up since that sounded completely asinine, no disrespect.

In only 7 of 42 games that the Bucks have played this season has either of the two recorded double-digit assists.

Have you been watching?...

Well, I looked it up since that sounded completely asinine, no disrespect.

In only 7 of 42 games that the Bucks have played this season has either of the two recorded double-digit assists.

Have you been watching?...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom