2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Mozgov
Randle
Deng
Clarkson
Russell

IDK. Still need a backup big and to trade Lou.

Wade has to officially be gone from the Heat now after the offer they gave him plus Deng and JJ leaving. That won't be a playoff team next year even if he comes back.

Barnes is out here in the cold but I mean if Luol Deng can get that much than SOMEONE gotta be willing to pay him too :lol:

I wonder if the Lakers are one of the teams that think Ingram can play SG.

There's some precedent in the league. Middleton and Hood are both close to 6'9 themselves.

I wonder if the Lakers are one of the teams that think Ingram can play SG.

There's some precedent in the league. Middleton and Hood are both close to 6'9 themselves.
ingram is built like KD

KD looked lost playing SG early in his career

They need to have Joe Johnson speak to rookies. The guy is all about the check. Nothing else

Also shouts to the Thunder who could've signed Teletovic and he would've fit perfectly but no.

Also shouts to the team that will overpay Ryan Anderson when they could've gotten Mirza for 10 million per.
Ryan is better scorer and rebounder

Wade has to officially be gone from the Heat now after the offer they gave him plus Deng and JJ leaving. That won't be a playoff team next year even if he comes back.

You must not have caught too many games if you think JJ was really contributing like that in Miami :lol:

Only real big loss is Deng but if it means there's gonna be room to bring back Wade then that's a sacrifice I can get down with. Plus no one in their right mind would refuse that offer from the Lakers :rofl:

Last edited:
If I was in the league it would be all about the money for me. Few players walk into the league and have things like legacies thrown at them where it has to be about multiple rings.

For everyone else money >>>>>>

Agree wholeheartedly. I'd be trying to play in the nicest cities with the best contract I can get :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom