2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

No one call the Noah deal bad ever again. Why have we forgot about Derozan after one day ? At least Conley has been an elite postseason player for years now

I've given up on caring how much players are signing for but why didnthe Lakers sign a SF? Are they gonna go small ball? Ingram has to start, right?

bazemore was smart to turn down that offer from the Lakers and Rockets I think. You have competition at your position of D.russell and Harden. Atlanta looks to be a contender for years to come in the east.

Atlanta and contender in the same sentence? Man these dudes are never to be taken serious for a title run :lol:

Last edited:
The Lakers don't sign anybody =
laugh.gif

The Lakers sign solid players =
laugh.gif

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
this. deng is a solid player and a great veteran for the young guys. worst comes to worst you can trade him to a contending team down the line

bazemore was smart to turn down that offer from the Lakers and Rockets I think. You have competition at your position of D.russell and Harden. Atlanta looks to be a contender for years to come in the east.
Atlanta and contender in the same sentence? Man these dudes are never to be taken serious for a title run
laugh.gif
they got champion dwight to lead them to the promise lland
the magic city

Last edited:
Lakers moves weren't THAT bad. They didnt sign a big name and instead got two vets with valuable insight on how good teams win to help their young core.

They did what they could do. Rebuilding is not the devil. Fans seem to have this idea that it is because it's slow and it sucks but it's just a part of the game.

Sometimes you just have to.....

380.gif

trust the process

vlcsnap-2013-03-13-14h35m58s140a.png

I've given up on caring how much players are signing for but why didnthe Lakers sign a SF? Are they gonna go small ball? Ingram has to start, right?

hell yes he should start. What are they playing for? Nothing. Worried about him picking up bad habits? Please.

Dude should be playing 30+ minutes per game next year.

The Lakers don't sign anybody = :lol:

The Lakers sign solid players = :lol:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Only thing I'm concerned with is their cap space going forward. With the cap rise, is this an unfounded concern?

People can laugh at free agents not coming over but it's still better to have it than to not...

hell yes he should start. What are they playing for? Nothing. Worried about him picking up bad habits? Please.

Dude should be playing 30+ minutes per game next year.
he will 

b scott has been disqualified from sidelines

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Only thing I'm concerned with is their cap space going forward. With the cap rise, is this an unfounded concern?

People can laugh at free agents not coming over but it's still better to have it than to not...
Cap will go up next year, then the following year thanks to the ads on jerseys money. Should level out more steadily afterwards.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:lol: @ Mozgov and Deng on the downside of their careers being "solid" players.

You better than this P, Lakers woulda been better off not committing years.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:lol: @ Mozgov and Deng on the downside of their careers being "solid" players.

You better than this P, Lakers woulda been better off not committing years.
I'm not a fan of the years on the contracts, but the players themselves and dollar amount yearly is fine.

Who did you want LA to sign?

Biyombo
Teletovic
Aldrich
Crabbe
Boban
Mahinmi
Anderson

Most of those guys are very get able and much better options than Deng/Moz going forward.

Hell Mirza signed for 10 mill per.

At least they got Clarkson on a good deal.

Why the hell did we sign Deng SMH

It's actually somewhat of a good pickup. I mean, he's a little washed and clearly not Bulls Deng, but he has a great work ethic and should be a solid lockerroom presence. That should do wonders for Snitchangelo and Brandon Bass' son.

Back
Top Bottom