2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

So what does this do for julius?

Been felt like lal was going to trade him in a few years. Im not that high on julius at all. The double double in limited minutes is good though, I guess

He also has showed potential as a ballhandler/passer.

We saw how valuable that can be when you got a guy who's a rebound monster who can go coast to coast.

People do not remember what Memphis was like before 2011 in regards to the Grizzlies.

**** I do

OJ was there [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I miss OJ in memphis pre lionel hollins days. Didnt win **** but it was awesome idc

People do not remember what Memphis was like before 2011 in regards to the Grizzlies.

Probably the best way to put it.

"Memphis is so cheap"

"Memphis sucks, they got swept 3 straight years in the playoffs"

Memphis was one of the laughing stocks of the NBA. We finally change our culture and become one of most respected teams in the league. Probably one of the few teams in the NBA with an actual brand.

Very few teams were in the position the Grizz were in prior to 2011. We didn't have the opportunity to have a Lebron James change our fortune like Cleveland did.

People who want a rebuild, check out how our draft picks look over the next few years. You let me know your master plan. It'll get to the point where people will say "move the Grizz out of Memphis" . I remember hearing that **** almost every season before 2011.

Last edited:

Been felt like lal was going to trade him in a few years. Im not that high on julius at all. The double double in limited minutes is good though, I guess

My guess is he still probably starts. Hopefully Deng comes of the bench and splits about 30 minutes a game at the sf/pf position. Hopefully he has been working on his jumper and right hand in the offseason. Once he can consistently go right he is going to be fine. Right now everyone knows he is going left all the time

Last edited:
I wouldn't. Imagine all the family and friends he "has" to take care of. F that.

I would. I'd welcome that. Put aside a $3-$4M each year and have someone in charge of it, taking care of the fam.

I'd do everything i could to get back to LA. No place better in the country, for me.

If he doesn't learn how to pass and defend reasonably well he's outta here. The David Lee of the team.

I've already accepted he'll always go left and have trouble finishing at the rim.

Last edited:
He also has showed potential as a ballhandler/passer.

We saw how valuable that can be when you got a guy who's a rebound monster who can go coast to coast.

Gonna be honest, I think the coast to coast thing is a farce and ends up badly more times than not for him.

He can do it but he isnt very good at it.

He doesnt pass at all, cant shoot, will never be a good finisher, cant guardst all, is just an okay athlete,

I mean moving forward Im just not a fan

Last edited:
My guess is he still probably starts. Hopefully Deng comes of the bench and splits about 30 minutes a game at the sf/pf position. Hopefully he has been working on his jumper and right hand in the offseason. Once he can consistently go right he is going to be fine. Right now everyone knows he is going left all the time

Being able to go right is not even a quarter of the things julius needs to improve on. I like lance more

He's a dope guy though. Met him at dave and buster's at the bridge last year with his *********.

I don't know if intimidated is the right word.

Said something like he'd rather go down in Raptors history as one of the best than just another Laker.
More people are gonna think this way I feel. Especially if KD ends up staying in OKC for the long haul.

Big Money + Immortality if you manage to win one for a smaller team. Everyone sees whats going on with Bron and Cleveland.

NBA Central
News:

Pau Gasol & the Timberwolves have mutual interest.

The Hawks & Suns discussing trade involving Paul Millsap, multiple draft picks.
cant get rid of milsap and horford 
mean.gif

I'm a take less to play where i want to play kind of guy. Don't like Canada. Has nothing to do with the people. Just don't want to live there.

22danny_ainge_shoes_0.png

CmQHImzUsAIF1_p.jpg

Danny Ainge had Kevin Durant on his mind -- and on his feet -- while attending his son's engagement party this week.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom