2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I don't see Ray Allen's decision being any different than LeBron to Miami. Both going to a team they think gives them a good shot to win.

Think of it this way. You retire from your Walmart greeter position and after a couple years away you start to get that itch again. You apply at Target and try to get back in the mix. How can you hate on a man for that?

1408.gif

I think it's weird how open Draymond was recruiting Durant during the season.

Like how would you feel if you were a member of the Thunder or Barnes/Ezeli in the Warriors locker room. Awkward.

And now they're representing our country together too :lol: that has to be weird. Byrie might still be hung over swimming in white yambs to care but that has to be akward tho.

Like does Barnes give KD some recommendations spots to look for in GS from a far while KD, Klay and Dray are talking :lol:

I don't see Ray Allen's decision being any different than LeBron to Miami. Both going to a team they think gives them a good shot to win.

Think of it this way. You retire from your Walmart greeter position and after a couple years away you start to get that itch again. You apply at Target and try to get back in the mix. How can you hate on a man for that?

Lmaooooo what?

Top 5 S&T'er on this planet. No debate necessary.

We still have 2 very recent lottery picks on the roster: Payne and sobonis

Then you have oladipo, Adams and Roberson who the thunder can match next summer (all restricted)

The kanter contract should be moveable

I'd float Russ and kanter (also morrow) and see what gets offered

Why would you want to trade kanter? He has a fantastic contract

This is some real **** tight here.

Ray may as well sign with the Warriors, they only have like 8 guys under contract currently
That is only correct because the rookies and KD, Zaza and West havent officially signed yet.

Steph Curry

Klay Thompson

Kevin Durant

Draymond Green

Zaza Pachulia

Shaun Livingston

Andre Iguodala

David West

Kevon Looney

Damian Jones

Patrick McCaw

While there are still spots open on this roster, like 8 guys under contract is off.

Ahhhh West and Zaza, knew I was forgetting some guys.

Have no idea who Looney and McCaw are though

Memphis will be better for the simple fact of being healthy (hoping) and adding Parsons to the equation. No reason why they shouldn't finish as a top 4 seed.
They might not make a huge improvement this upcoming season but I think people are SLEEPING HARD on Portland.  Dame and Mccollum are a slept on backcourt and they just got Evan Turner.  Their bigs are young, can move and shoot it decently....They should be nice, but they're also in the West lol.  

That is only correct because the rookies and KD, Zaza and West havent officially signed yet.

Steph Curry

Klay Thompson

Kevin Durant

Draymond Green

Zaza Pachulia

Shaun Livingston

Andre Iguodala

David West

Kevon Looney

Damian Jones

Patrick McCaw

While there are still spots open on this roster, like 8 guys under contract is off.
People are forgetting that because they got KD the Warriors are lacking an defensive inside prescence/rim protector.  No one is scared of Pachulia blocking their shot.  Offensively though, this team should average about 165 lol .  

Ahhhh West and Zaza, knew I was forgetting some guys.

Have no idea who Looney and McCaw are though
Looney was our first round pick from last season from UCLA....who was basically like a redshirt type player.  He played a handful of games in the NBA but mostly in the D League (recovering from injury).

McCaw was our second round pick this year from UNLV.  

As a healthy top 4 seed, no one is beating them in the 1st round (assuming GSW, SAS and LAC round out the top 4). One of the teams Memphis struggled with is not depleted in OKC. San Antonio is the other and of course you have a stacked GSW team. Memphis doesn't struggle against the Clipps. So, even though we are talking about a sizeable talent gap between GSW and Memphis, there aren't many Western Conference teams out there that can beat Memphis in a series anymore.

At this point, I don't know how San Antonio will look next year. After how last season went down, I don't fear them as much anymore if we are healthy.
That Conley contract is looking even Better now that OKC has been weakened.

I agreed with it before, now I'm praising Memphis FO for getting it done
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Entertaining reading through since Durant signed with GSW. Especially from Sonic fans. Like you still don't have an NBA team and aren't getting one any time soon man :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't know how to respond to that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom