2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Side note I'm glad Tony Parker is done playing. He was doing too my bad for too long. Same with Manu but this is his last year playing ball probably so he can do what he pleases.

Coby Karl named head coach of Lakers D-League squad. He played for the team last year.

These coach's kids are coming up quick.

why wouldn't the Olympics be bigger than the nba championship? Because the competition is easier? Players have the potential to win a chip every year b. Hell james jones himself has been in the last 6 finals. olympics are once every 4 years fam. Literally ANYTHING can happen in 4 years. And you have to be chosen. and you're playing for your country on the WORLD stage, where, when you win, you can legitimately say you're the best in the world. Sure the competition is easier, all the best players play in the nba and team usa, but how is that a fault on the US? Bron goes against bs talent in the east every single season, still gets to the big stage. The Gold medal still counts. There is no asterisk. *Yeah they won but...they played against trash..nbd*

there are way more people with nba rings than Olympic gold medals in Basketball.

Last edited:
Side note I'm glad Tony Parker is done playing. He was doing too my bad for too long. Same with Manu but this is his last year playing ball probably so he can do what he pleases.

u sure it's manu's last yr? think he comes back an re ups for another 10M or something to that

Manu should have retired two years ago...he was about to get like 2 mill for this last year if the Sixers didn't want a vet so bad that they offered him 16 mill a year for two years.

gonna be an entertaining year for the spurs

all these old washed players manu parker pau

koala might get mvp

how long til lamarcus starts complaining about playing center?

or pau complaining about not getting enough touches or not playing in the 4th cuz he ******* sucks so bad on defense?

Last edited:
moon face looking ripe

14027383_728736973941969_731824770_n.jpg

13628415_176338956110513_919929643_n.jpg

Ayesha_Better.jpg

savannah dragging that wagon

Lebron1.jpg

Lebron3.jpg

Lebron2.jpg

If gold medals were so highly regarded and so important then the NBAs best wouldn't miss them for anything. Lebrom curry harden cp would all be there every 4 yeqrs without miss.

Chips for stars > gold medals. There is no argument.

Wonder if Barkley, Ewing, etc. would trade that Dream Team medal for a chip?

Of course they
Wonder if Barkley, Ewing, etc. would trade that Dream Team medal for a chip?
of course they would. When shaq takes shots at barkley it's always about rings and you know it gets to him . Imagine if he stated "but I have a gold medal "

And stop with the James jones and Derek Fisher have rings type comments. We all know it's not the same as being the leader and the reason the team wins chips.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom