2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

It's hard for me to take chicks with no buns seriously, no matter how fine they are. It's like i just can't respect them. Like a cop without a gun.

And then throw in the fact she's married to a pro athlete who makes multi millions per year, she gets dinged on the 1-10 scale for me. I expect more out of pro athlete wives. Call it unfair

If gold medals were so highly regarded and so important then the NBAs best wouldn't miss them for anything. Lebrom curry harden cp would all be there every 4 yeqrs without miss.

Chips for stars > gold medals. There is no argument.

I'm dumbfounded this is even a debate. Winning a gold with a team that's been together for less than 3 months is better than winning a ring with teammates who you might have battled with for multiple years? Nah

Last edited:
maybe i just don't care much for the Olympics then. I look at the overall medal count and will do a slight fist bump seeing USA in first by wide margin, but i don't give two damns Simone Biles won gold in the women's floor exercise.

And then throw in the fact she's married to a pro athlete who makes multi millions per year, she gets dinged on the 1-10 scale for me. I expect more out of pro athlete wives. Call it unfair
for sure. famous scale is different from regular joe and plain  jane scale ..... curry can do much better . hes a good looking dude and hes rich and famous but thats just me opinion. cant help who and what you love 

Last edited:
i bet if every NBA player was asked the question would you rather a) play in game 7 for the chip or b) play in the finals for Olympic gold, i think 98.9% say play for the chip.

I mean don't get me wrong from the neck up ayesha is a baddie. It's just that Chris Paul physique that takes her down a few notches. I see why steph smashes ros on road trips. I actually know a chick who looks just like ayesha except she has cakes and pies to top it off, she's a stunner.

no one slandering anyone. and even before he was an nba star not like he was a nobody. not like he was working at burger king. and riding the metro.   plus hes a really good looking dude. 

Last edited:

Ya'll dudes are birds.

Girls talk that "he/she can do better" type of lipstick alley ****. 
laugh.gif

I Lowkey the 10s & 11s the some NTers are messing with. :lol:

If Ayesha is ONLY a 7.3, my scale needs to be recalibrated.

NT's smash sports illustrated models on a slow thursday. and only whip the m3 when the mclaren is in the shop. what's new?

I Lowkey the 10s & 11s the some NTers are messing with. :lol:

If Ayesha is ONLY a 7.3, my scale needs to be recalibrated.

could also be where you reside.

I see beautiful women here without even trying to spot them. She wouldn't get more than a quick glance from me.

NT is known for getting extreme with the comments when anyone says someone is just ok looking. You're allowed to say someone is ok looking without anyone thinking you are smashing SI models, even if you are though.

Even with my 7.3, I'd of course smash if not married. I smashed 5's on any given day. For me, a 5 is very average. Nothing to be telling the homies about

NT is known for getting extreme with the comments when anyone says someone is just ok looking. You're allowed to say someone is ok looking without anyone thinking you are smashing SI models, even if you are though.

Even with my 7.3, I'd of course smash if not married. I smashed 5's on any given day. For me, a 5 is very average. Nothing to be telling the homies about
yup. if you were rich and famous and looked like steph . the scale is different then  average joes. this was mentioned already but lets the run the narrative that we saying we get nothing but dimes and drive m3s. 

Back
Top Bottom