2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I hope russy blacks out all season. And yokes out on kd. I can't wait to see that dynamic. Russ def gon tell that dude to duck a sick.

I hope Adams been working on his game too. He seemed like he finally realized what he was capable of this year but then kd quit on him lol.

Kyrie's footwork has always been kinda awkward to me. Not taking anything away from it, just visually it's like he doesn't get full extension or moves too quick or something. Effective as anybody tho

Only thing awkward to me is his wrong foot takeoff sometimes, but it still looks natural and throws off the shot blockers. That man's handles are unreal.

I hope russy blacks out all season. And yokes out on kd. I can't wait to see that dynamic. Russ def gon tell that dude to duck a sick.

I hope Adams been working on his game too. He seemed like he finally realized what he was capable of this year but then kd quit on him lol.
+1

pimp.gif

DUI laws are tough in California.

Should've never made fun of my Lakers. That was his downfall.

DUI Ty is aging in dog years. It was just a couple years ago he was a good basketball player.

kyrie handles in the olympics were wild buns though. but yea, i do consider him the goat. curry gotta be top 3 too though simply for what he does to cp3 every matchup.

Last edited:
I'm a wolves fan for life, but I'm rooting for Russ/a-friend down there in OKC
My man. Thanks G :pimp:

Dude have you ever heard of Walnut Gardens? Some income based apartments just outside of Bricktown between it and the hospital :wow: My gf's homegirl was living there for free. Thinking bout quitting life, or just getting paid under the table, to live there and live that life. Be in Bricktown and on Classen all day and not paying Deep Duece Apartment's, The Village/ The Garage Loft's prices.

clubs in sac are welcoming this influx of money now that ty has agreed to a deal with the kings :smh:

Curry's handles got demoted the moment he couldn't shake off Kevin Love in game 7

keep telling yourself that :lol:

Last edited:
Yea those joints are nice too. 

I almost got a spot there when I sold my 1st house and started traveling. 

They definitely were't talking about "FREE" though. 

LOL @ quitting life.  I hear you man, FREE? Man how do we get THAT deal....?

Dude have you ever heard of Walnut Gardens? Some income based apartments just outside of Bricktown between it and the hospital :wow: My gf's homegirl was living there for free. Thinking bout quitting life, or just getting paid under the table, to live there and live that life. Be in Bricktown and on Classen all day and not paying Deep Duece Apartment's, The Village/ The Garage Loft's prices.

Yea those joints are nice too. 

I almost got a spot there when I sold my 1st house and started traveling. 
They definitely were't talking about "FREE" though. 

LOL @ quitting life. I hear you man, FREE? Man how do we get THAT deal....?

Fascinating

Back
Top Bottom