2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Curry's handles got demoted the moment he couldn't shake off Kevin Love in game 7

Even as a Warrior fan, I have always thought Curry's handles were a bit overrated.  He is still really good, but he loses control and/or the ball way too often for my liking.

This plus he only has a handful of combos. Mostly behind the back moves as opposed to Kyrie's infinit combo moves.

Another thing I would like to point out is that Curry's shooting makes his handles look that much better. Defenders have to stick really close to curry 30ft to the basket and have to respect every step because he can literally shoot from anywhere. If he didn't have his shots, defenders will sag off him a bit making his crossovers less effective.

That being said, he is still great at what he does and an incredibly smart player who knows his strengths and weaknesses.

A lot of people think lebron is squeaky clean off the court. I''m positive he cheats though after seeing that video posted here a few years ago where he's shopping in orlando n asks his entourage member to ask shorty what watch she's wearing

But thats the thing, he keeps it so low that no one actually notices.
Just look at the video with him dancing to that future song. when ol girl touched him, he pointed her over to his manz. :rofl:

Denver has traded forward Joffrey Lauvergne to Oklahoma City for two future second-round picks, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Good deal for Denver.

One of Lauvergne/Nurkic/Jokic had to go.

Good trade for both teams. Joffrey has size and skill. Two second rounds pics, from OKC is not bad for the Nuggets.

From Fred Katz:
Thunder had 15 guaranteed deals pre-Lauvergne & giving up picks just so they can waive Lauvergne makes no sense. Make of that what you will.

The Thunder now have Adams, Kanter, Ilyasova, Sabonis, Collison, McGary and Lauvergne as bigs. Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Good move for okc. They're stacked with young bigs. Gonna stick with the formula that had them up 3-1 on the dubs

Yea, except there's a big piece missing from that "formula"

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 and 
mean.gif
 at me thinking it said OKC traded for Jokic 

Nuggets shoulda traded Nurkic ...he was outta shape last year and didn't fit with the team at all the lil he did play

I thought I read mcgary was going to be the odd man out
Probably is. He even admitted in his exit interview much of the season he wasn't really "injured," more just fat and unfocused and not even ready when opportunity was there. And yes, that's a lot of white bigs

Last edited:
Slow weekend to be honest. I usually stay out of the thread on the weekend and catch up Monday at the office. Y'all let me down. We need something mewsworthy to happen. Blake needs to punch a cheerleader or something
SK ban-hammered or nah,

You remember all the sitcoms in the 90's always hd that episode where an angel showed you what life would be like if you mever existed? We're in one of those right now. Y'all gonna realize you miss the context and Clipper talk.

My ***** Wade found a supplier in chicago. I shouldn't be surprised.

It is his hometown. He probly had the hookup before he even got off the plane. 

Bron gonna be taking mid season vacations to the chi now instead of miami.

Amazing to me that Curry went from best player in the league/back to back MVP/best player since MJ to not even second best at his own position in a matter of like 3 months to the general public.

Greg Anthony aint the general public.

Steph has taken his fair share of slander but his star still shines bright. 

Back
Top Bottom