2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

[thread="650415"] [/thread]
Yea those joints are nice too. 

I almost got a spot there when I sold my 1st house and started traveling. 
They definitely were't talking about "FREE" though. 

LOL @ quitting life. I hear you man, FREE? Man how do we get THAT deal....?
I didn't go in but apparently she has a 2 bedroom split level. I mean they aren't nice per say, they're what you would expect from income based apartments but I heard the layout was fly, 2 bedroom 1 bath flat but with a split level. A lot of shady characters in the parking lot had my head on a swivel but apparently all you have to do is be poor/unmotivated and you get everything in life free, especially if you're a black woman with kids; financial assistance, healthcare, college money, groceries, day care, apartment, everything. I don't know how much she made at the job she had that allowed her to get those free but I mean still, I'm mad salty while I'm over here dropping $1300+ on a mortgage by myself and paying for my own existence. Bout to make me turn Republican.

A lot of people think lebron is squeaky clean off the court. I''m positive he cheats though after seeing that video posted here a few years ago where he's shopping in orlando n asks his entourage member to ask shorty what watch she's wearing

DUI laws are tough in California.

Should've never made fun of my Lakers. That was his downfall.
THIS.

'light work' 

some hardcore Laker fan mustve put a hex on him. 
laugh.gif

I didn't go in but apparently she has a 2 bedroom split level. I mean they aren't nice per say, they're what you would expect from income based apartments but I heard the layout was fly, 2 bedroom 1 bath flat but with a split level. A lot of shady characters in the parking lot had my head on a swivel but apparently all you have to do is be poor/unmotivated and you get everything in life free, especially if you're a black woman with kids; financial assistance, healthcare, college money, groceries, day care, apartment, everything. I don't know how much she made at the job she had that allowed her to get those free but I mean still, I'm mad salty while I'm over here dropping $1300+ on a mortgage by myself and paying for my own existence. Bout to make me turn Republican.
Yea don't even get me started on the assisted living/food stamps etc stuff.

I get it, it's needed, but I don't know one person who gets it and needs it, it's a straight hustle for the folks I know who take it.

The Apartments though, yea Location is the main thing that I looked at but I remember them being pretty legit as far as the courtyard/maintenance Cars in the parking lot etc.

Mind you, this was back in 09',
laugh.gif
 and probably before they started doing FREE GOD DAMN rent.

I mean we both know that crowd, they could turn a Penthouse into a Crack House in 2 months flat.

No lie, a little Jelly over here on this "FREE" **** though, man....

[thread="650415"] [/thread]
Yea those joints are nice too. 

I almost got a spot there when I sold my 1st house and started traveling. 
They definitely were't talking about "FREE" though. 

LOL @ quitting life. I hear you man, FREE? Man how do we get THAT deal....?

Damn! You complaining about 1300/mo mortgage???

Where you live??! :lol:

^For real :lol:. And that's probably like a two story 5 bedroom with Mediterranean furniture included and recessed lights and all that jazz. For that price you could get a studio on skid row out here.

$1300 goes a long ways in a lot of cities in the USA.

But thats barely enough to cover the gardener and pool guy

Curry's handles got demoted the moment he couldn't shake off Kevin Love in game 7
Even as a Warrior fan, I have always thought Curry's handles were a bit overrated.  He is still really good, but he loses control and/or the ball way too often for my liking.

A lot of people think lebron is squeaky clean off the court. I''m positive he cheats though after seeing that video posted here a few years ago where he's shopping in orlando n asks his entourage member to ask shorty what watch she's wearing
Yeah, Lebron the king of appearances. He's not Tiger either, he knows how to play these subway working broads.

$1300 goes a long ways in a lot of cities in the USA.

But thats barely enough to cover the gardener and pool guy
big shot right here look guy with a pool guy and a gardener..
My dad's mortgage is 800 a month for a 4 bedroom house in the sgv not typical tho. Dude put a few hundred grand down..

I know in Sacramento my sister bought a nicer house for a little bit more then a quarter of the price my pops paid but then she has to live in Sacramento..

Then another sister who rents a 2 bedroom apartment that is considered a nice part or Sacramento for 900 a month. La expensive. Lots of other places you can get more bang for your buck.. I wouldn't buy a house in la even if I could afford it.. I'm a hermit I don't go out or do ish. All I care bout is the weather. Couldn't live anywhere it snows

Last edited:
Damn, slow night huh

Slow weekend to be honest. I usually stay out of the thread on the weekend and catch up Monday at the office. Y'all let me down. We need something mewsworthy to happen. Blake needs to punch a cheerleader or something

Kyrie is the best ball handler of all time. I've already seen enough. Allen Iverson, God Shamgod, Tim Hardaway, Jamal Crawford. They can't see the kid. :smh:

Kyrie probably is the goat ball handler. Jason Williams and Tim Hardaway are not too far behind though

Agreed.

Kyrie Irving looks like he isn't even trying when he does stuff. He's the GOAT.

No question.

Yea, Kyrie is crazy with the handles.

Who's better in the history of the game? I can wait....

Back
Top Bottom