2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

This discussion reminds me how much I hate how my family talk about how much money I make.

This discussion reminds me how much I hate how my family talk about how much money I make.
My parents and siblings will always know what I make, down to the cent. As far as I'm concerned its their money too.

I just saw a kid in a Kevin Durant SuperSonics jersey. Look where we're at now

Watching one of the Best Playoff finishes 
pimp.gif
 Suns Lakers GM 4 in the 2006 Playoffs. That game was too lit! 
smokin.gif

Watching one of the Best Playoff finishes 
pimp.gif
 Suns Lakers GM 4 in the 2006 Playoffs. That game was too lit! 
smokin.gif
tired.gif
 Kwame Brown...you can't convince me we wouldn't have gone to the WCF that year if that clown would have just grabbed the rebound. 

I will never forget watching Kwame Brown scoring off the dribble in his first summer league game thinking he was about to be the next KG.

Smh.

Rose byke and rose washed every other day. Bron washed. Bron miami. Bron byke. East washed. Bron Finals.

Thunder washed. :lol. Jk byke.

Lakers washed. Xmas game..kobe byke.

Well since Knicks/Cleveland be's the 1st game of the new season, I figure "Bron Crab dribbling in midseason form", "Rose Byke", "Bron lost another step" will be heard immediately.

On some, "you know, you should help us out more..." steez? That sounds ****** up.

I got plenty of love for most of my folks. It's a big family yet we've always been a close-knit group that links up 3 or 4 times a year.

One of my aunts and her daughter are known for abusing their relationship with the fam to garner favors though. The only time they wanna reach out to the rest of us is when they need something. And it usually involves money in some shape or form. :{ Family or not, I don't really **** with people that try to take advantage like that.

Last edited:

On some, "you know, you should help us out more..." steez? That sounds ****** up.

I got plenty of love for most of my folks. It's a big family yet we've always been a close-knit group that links up 3 or 4 times a year.

One of my aunts and her daughter are known for abusing their relationship with the fam to garner favors though. The only time they wanna reach out to the rest of us is when they need something. And it usually involves money in some shape or form. :{ Family or not, I don't really **** with people that try to take advantage like that.
No, nothing like that. Just the "you make so and so, you should make more, etc."

Maybe it's just the introvert in me that dislikes such discussions.

Last edited:
I get more jokes about what I do than anything. Nothing malicious or sideways has ever been said.

Back
Top Bottom