2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Amazing to me that Curry went from best player in the league/back to back MVP/best player since MJ to not even second best at his own position in a matter of like 3 months to the general public.

f_a62bac8875.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can't wait to read this right here man................I hope Serge has something ill to say about that KD guy folding......

Royce Young [emoji]10004[/emoji]@royceyoung
This from Serge Ibaka is a pretty interesting read. Covers a lot of ground: http://www.si.com/thecauldron/2016/08/30/serge-ibaka-orlando-magic-oklahoma-city-thunder
9:22 PM - 30 Aug 2016
Photo published for Serge Ibaka: My crazy summer
SERGE IBAKA: MY CRAZY SUMMER
In a first-person essay, Serge Ibaka talks about Oklahoma City's loss to Golden State in the Western Conference Finals and his trade to Orlando this s
si.com

33 Retweets

1414 likes
then dont waste your time and read this

[thread="650415"]2016 Official Nba Off Season Thread Former Greatness/21480_40#post_26436436Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIntellect  

I'd put Paul behind Dame and Wall tbh, Irving too
[/thread]
C'mon man. Ridiculous now.

I was hoping he had something to say about KD's efforts in the WCF Final, not so much KD leaving.

Kd was voted favorite player by incoming rookies by a large margin. They also voted ingram to have the best career.

Where is this fable of KD folding coming from? The entire team those games. Westbrook included. Also, Klay and Steph stepped it up big time.

Back
Top Bottom