2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Simmons gets no love, with his struggles on offense, doubt he gets favored as ROY either

He's going to be extremely high usage for the Sixers and should have the best stats and probably most highlight plays. And the Sixers will probably triple their amount of wins this year so I think he has probably the best shot at winning the award even though his fellow rookies think differently. Ingram looks like he's a couple years away.

He's going to be extremely high usage for the Sixers and should have the best stats and probably most highlight plays. And the Sixers will probably triple their amount of wins this year so I think he has probably the best shot at winning the award even though his fellow rookies think differently. Ingram looks like he's a couple years away.

I don't think he's favored as Roy unless Sixer's are set to have a good season.Seeing that he's one of the few lotto picks besides Bender/Heild that will be starting I think he has a great chance to, just don't think he's favored

I don't think he's favored as Roy unless Sixer's are set to have a good season.Seeing that he's one of the few lotto picks besides Bender/Heild that will be starting I think he has a great chance to, just don't think he's favored

Towns and Wiggins have won the last two ROY's and the Wolves sucked both years. Sixers won only 10 games last year...I could see them winning 20 more games with the additions of Ben, Embiid, Saric, Bayless, Henderson, Sergio, Timothe and whatever they end up getting for Okafor/Noel. It's literally a whole new team. They've been playing straight up NBDL players alongside their lottery picks the last few years while tanking. This will actually be a competent roster.

Last edited:
He'll probably win, just not favored because he's not really a offensive threat. Embiid/Saric probably have as much of a shot

From reading the Serge article I found it interesting and happy that Serge was pissed and continued to be pissed after blowing that lead against the Warriors. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure KD was texting Dray that he couldn't wait to play touch penis with him next year (semi srs?)

Ehh, I'm sure if you let anyone on that roster write something they'll all say they were pissed about blowing that lead; even if they weren't. I haven't read the Serge piece but does he explain the reason he transformed into Walter McCarty over the last few years?

Ehh, I'm sure if you let anyone on that roster write something they'll all say they were pissed about blowing that lead; even if they weren't. I haven't read the Serge piece but does he explain the reason he transformed into Walter McCarty over the last few years?
Oh of course they will say that they were pissed about blowing that lead but I'm just playing the body language doctor and KD looked relived when the series ended not saying that this is accurate at all though 
laugh.gif

Yea, I actually would agree. The texting with yuckmouth during the series was too much. I widh a reporter or "source close to the situation" would just start a reckless rumor that KD purposely blew the lead :lol:

Yea, I actually would agree. The texting with yuckmouth during the series was too much. I widh a reporter or "source close to the situation" would just start a reckless rumor that KD purposely blew the lead
laugh.gif
I know one.... Royce Young 
nerd.gif
 do your job! 
laugh.gif

From reading the Serge article I found it interesting and happy that Serge was pissed and continued to be pissed after blowing that lead against the Warriors. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure KD was texting Dray that he couldn't wait to play touch penis with him next year (semi srs?)
dfsa;lkjsl;df;lfsdjkfldsaa

Back
Top Bottom