2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

If they find him guilty I'll just stop following basketball for a little while. Until a player pops up that I like.
It seems like he's been serving a prison sentence the last 4 years anyway. Son plays 12 games a year.

Also kinda funny that she's suing for like the exact amount of money he'll be making this year. And her roommate said it was a sham and supposedly has texts to prove it. Don't really know what to make of it but rose looks like a dummy either way

Where did you see that her roommate said it was a sham?

[thread="650415"]2016 Official Nba Off Season Thread Former Greatness/21560_40#post_26448018Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223  

If they find him guilty I'll just stop following basketball for a little while. Until a player pops up that I like.
[/thread]
I know your feels 

It's funny with the amount of pron I be watch that you would think I'd know...don't know what a sex belt is either

Where did you see that her roommate said it was a sham?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...e-sexual-assault-case-met-20160210-story.html

"I believe Jane Doe's efforts to extort money from Derrick Rose based on sham allegations is unfair and inappropriate," the accuser's former roommate and co-worker, Keyana LaVergne, said in the filing.

LaVergne entered the case after the accuser's attorney objected to the release of a series of text messages between the woman and the accuser to a basketball website. In the texts, the accuser discusses her financial problems, unemployment and "how I could not let this lawsuit go because of this."

Last edited:
And what the hell is a sex belt?
My exact thoughts.

Was gonna hit up google but was shook about what results I'd get.
laugh.gif

Legit got watery eyed reading that. Prayers are with Craig! I've grown up watching that man. Legend

Last edited:
I know what a sex swing is but I've never heard of a sex belt. All that comes to mind is a lifting belt but for sex 
laugh.gif

sex belt is more of a strap that you put around the waist so the other person has something to grab on to. similar to munkey barz, which has two handles on the side so you dont have to grab her belt, but instead, you grab "bars"

and yes, i do own a munkeybarz. when you bring a lady friend back and she see's it and ask what it is and how it works :pimp:

mods, remove if this is inappropriate vid
for educational purposes...

Last edited:
sex belt is more of a strap that you put around the waist so the other person has something to grab on to. similar to munkey barz, which has two handles on the side so you dont have to grab her belt, but instead, you grab "bars"
That's why God invented long hair and weaves. For ****** to pull on when hitting it from the back

Back
Top Bottom