2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Hope Rose comes out like Kobe slaying the court after this case

rose is not sociopath like kobe though. Dude is probably going through it right now. I know I would have the nervous poops daily until this was over.

Always pick up the phone when making requests.Always. Remember young fellas, do this every time, even while drunk. No texts. If you want to see the merchandise, call about it.

Wiggins CAN be really special.

He's unique in that his playing style immediately pops off the screen as "different". Like certain players just run/jump/move differently than others. Consistency is key with him.

The turn around fade away @ 2:35 
mean.gif
 It just ain't too many guys @ 21 even capable of hitting shots with that degree of difficulty.

He has a nice offensive skillset, but:

3.6 rebounds per game

2.0 assists per game

Makes the likes of Allan Houston and Reggie Miller look like prime Oscar Robertsons. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice player but KAT is light years ahead of him as far as the "franchise player" label goes. For Wiggins, it will all be how good of a sidekick he can be for KAT.

Wiggins CAN be really special.

He's unique in that his playing style immediately pops off the screen as "different". Like certain players just run/jump/move differently than others. Consistency is key with him.

The turn around fade away @ 2:35 :smh:  It just ain't too many guys @ 21 even capable of hitting shots with that degree of difficulty.

He has a nice offensive skillset, but:

3.6 rebounds per game
2.0 assists per game

View media item 2152397

Makes the likes of Allan Houston and Reggie Miller look like prime Oscar Robertsons. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice player but KAT is light years ahead of him as far as the "franchise player" label goes. For Wiggins, it will all be how good of a sidekick he can be for KAT.
Yea always said best thing to happen to Wiggins is the wolves drafting KAT ...he doesn't have the heart to be a franchise player n doesn't do anything else but score even with all that athleticism :smh:

Yea always said best thing to happen to Wiggins is the wolves drafting KAT ...he doesn't have the heart to be a franchise player n doesn't do anything else but score even with all that athleticism :smh:

Agreed...he has all the athleticism and talent in the world but he needs to get that dog in him and be more than a Rudy Gay. He also hasn't displayed the elite defense that everybody expected out of him coming out of college. Hopefully Thibs can get him to focus more on that side of the ball this year.

Derrick is in a whole heap of trouble.

Where are the burns on her hand from?!

did you read the link?

Jessica Groff, Doe’s friend who was at Rose’s party with her, said in her deposition that it was “very obvious” Doe was intoxicated. In fact, Doe even burned her hand after she picked up rocks in the fire pit for “no rational reason.

I would say themost incriminating thing is how many times they called the girl's phone to try to wake her up and then the convo Rose the girl had the following day. It really sounds like she was passed out / blacked out. Rose is looking like a savage and not in the cool/funny way. Like the registered sex offender type.

Derrick is in a whole heap of trouble.

Where are the burns on her hand from?!
did you read the link?
Jessica Groff, Doe’s friend who was at Rose’s party with her, said in her deposition that it was “very obvious” Doe was intoxicated. In fact, Doe even burned her hand after she picked up rocks in the fire pit for “no rational reason
I thought the same, but I just let him cook 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom