2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I would say themost incriminating thing is how many times they called the girl's phone to try to wake her up and then the convo Rose the girl had the following day. It really sounds like she was passed out / blacked out. Rose is looking like a savage and not in the cool/funny way. Like the registered sex offender type.
True...Is there any indication of how he got into the home? The transcript states her friend was awake during the initial meeting.....

Also, via text, Rose made it clear that he was coming with at least one other person.

This just sounds like a dumb **** that D-Rose was casually smashing for a couple years got hammered, let him and all of his friends smash that night, was embarrassed by what she did while she was drunk the night before and then cried rape. Rose is a weird guy, but you don't **** somebody for a couple years straight, have texts of her saying she wants to come over that night while she was drunk then somehow it turns into him "raping" her at her place like an hour later.

And the "we men" thing is him just basically saying "what do you think a guy is coming over to a girl's house at 3AM for?"

They better have Rose stay away from the stand though or he could end up sounding like Naz on The Night Of :lol:

My goodness :lol: :smh:

Buc Em must've been wrongfully accused during his time as a star PG :smh:

Last edited:
"dumb ****" because she was sleeping with Derrick Rose and didn't want to participate in group sex :lol:

"dumb ****" because she was sleeping with Derrick Rose and didn't want to participate in group sex
laugh.gif
These are all allegations though. The problem is, you're saying it as a complete fact. Although his post was raw 
laugh.gif

She sounds dumb as hell from the texts (so does Rose as usual) and this was obviously just some chick he would hit up whenever it was late at night and he wanted to get his rocks off from the "non-exclusive" label that it says they had. If you've been with enough women you know you damn sure aren't hitting up any good girl types to see if they're down for a tag team.

"dumb ****" because she was sleeping with Derrick Rose and didn't want to participate in group sex :lol:
These are all allegations though. The problem is, you're saying it as a complete fact. Although his post was raw :lol:

Didn't Rose admit she didn't want to participate in group sex?

I read the court transcripts on another forum but I'll try to find them.

Rose admitted that her texts gave no indication that she was down for group sex. That's different.

Rose admitting she didn't want to commit to group sex period is basically admitting rape :lol:

No he didn't...what he said was that the girl never came out and told him that's what she wanted but he didn't ask her if she was down for it previously either. So with zero evidence of a "rape" it basically comes down to a he said-she said and even the roommate/friend of hers is saying she's full of **** with this story.

These are all allegations though. The problem is, you're saying it as a complete fact. Although his post was raw :lol:

He wouldn't be going through this whole process if he admitted she didn't wanna participate.

Rose is dumb and looks thirsty but it doesn't mean he's guilty.. If I was a celeb or had money anything I do is taped and being recorded at all times. Can't trust females, when you well off. Always looking for a come up

This was the court document I was referring to.

I should've been more clear. Rose admitted that she didn't want to participate in group sex in the past not the night in question.

Cr_IZv0_WEAAIEKV_jpg_large.jpg

Basically it comes down to this

Both parties agree that they been dating

Both parties agreed on a sex belt

Rose admits that she had been saying no to a foursome for a while

Rose admits that by looking at the texts you couldn't tell if she was down for that foursome.

The night of, they agree that they been exchanging texts

And that they agree that they agreed that Rose's friend was coming to pick her up that night

The dispute is that she claims that when they had stopped exchanging texts she was unconscious and that she didn't wake up till the next day. And that she claims to have found herself lubed up and with tissues everywhere.

Rose claims that at some point she had woke up and let them in. And that was when she finally agreed to the foursome.

Doesn't really look good for Rose. Lol.

Last edited:

No he didn't...what he said was that the girl never came out and told him that's what she wanted but he didn't ask her if she was down for it previously either. So with zero evidence of a "rape" it basically comes down to a he said-she said and even the roommate/friend of hers is saying she's full of **** with this story.

View media item 2152672
View media item 2152680

I mean he clearly sttes that he had previously asked her to engage in group sex and she said no and "got an attitude." Then he straight up says every time he asked her to do it she said no. These are Rose's own words man. Unless you are saying that she changed her mind while drunk one and possibly unconscious.

Last edited:
Really looks bad for Rose unless you're the type to need video evidence and a confession of guilt + 3 forms of ID to believe in these sort of things.

I don't understand the "We men" part. In the text messages, they agreed on her being picked up and being brought to Rose's place. How did that turn into "we men" aka it's obvious why we're going over. Something has to be out of context.

Did you read the article? These are the facts from the case from Rose's depositon. They aren't allegations.

Last edited:
Rose is dumb and looks thirsty but it doesn't mean he's guilty.. If I was a celeb or had money anything I do is taped and being recorded at all times. Can't trust females, when you well off. Always looking for a come up

That doesn't sound misogynistic at all

Last edited:
Not really.people say a lot of things they wouldn't do and then in the moment they do it.. Then regret it later. Real evidence, a rape kit not being done, not pressing criminal charges. Lot of things that would make you skeptical about it

Back
Top Bottom