2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Blount will be the work horse for Philly. The O-line is above par and he will Blount and Ertz are Wentz' release valves. I'm gunning to take him as my RB2

10 team auction PPR league for me, looking to jump in one more league and I'm straight for the season. Can't wait for some foozeball

Blount will be the work horse for Philly. The O-line is above par and he will Blount and Ertz are Wentz' release valves. I'm gunning to take him as my RB2
I do like Blount but I don't think he'll be catching too many passes. He should get enough TD opportunities to put some points up though. Good RB2 and if the pass game can improve (it should) then it'll benefit him even more.

Stewart starting, McCaffrey looking like a third down back. I'm definitely trying to get Stewart in the later rounds

I don't think I wanna do a NT league cause I like coming on here to get opinions and if I did that then I'd be giving away too much info to my competition in the NT league :lol:

I don't think I wanna do a NT league cause I like coming on here to get opinions and if I did that then I'd be giving away too much info to my competition in the NT league :lol:

Yeah this thread gets too live :lol: waiver wire would be active all day everyday.

So far my moneyball sleepers are Derrick Henry, Jamaal williams, Kareem hunt, Evan engram, Austin hooper, marlon Mack.

So far my moneyball sleepers are Derrick Henry, Jamaal williams, Kareem hunt, Evan engram, Austin hooper, marlon Mack.

I'm liking Henry & Engram as well. Engram in the few mocks I've done is going unforgotten & late. Could be a nice TE2 grab, though that Giants offense is going to see the ball spread plenty.

Is the consensus that Evans and OBJ's value slightly dips this season having former WR1's lined up with them?

weren't OBJ and Evans both doubled teamed a lot of times? I know Evans was double and triple teamed.

OBJ is gonna have a monster season either way, playing with an aging marshal isn't gonna bring down his stats if anything its all on Eli

I think Evans does well, not insane like last season but now he won't be getting covered the way he did last season so I expect some nice games and a ton of TD's from Evans maybe just not as many yards and receptions

I've tried to tell everyone that would listen to draft D-Jax this year in fantasy. I legitimately think he's going to have his best year ever this year. He's going to be playing with the best receiver that's ever been beside him to take attention away and the best QB he's ever had throwing to him. And he's back playing in warm weather again which he hasn't had since college. That's going to help a speed guy like him as he gets a lil bit older. And as I've said on here before....Jameis was an Eagle fan growing up and D-Jax was his favorite player ever. He's going to get fed.

What round is acceptable to grab him? WR3 value?

So for my two keeper league where you don't lose a pick for your keepers this one dude is willing to trade me LeSean McCoy for Dez. It's 0.5 PPR...would you guys do this? My keepers would be Brady and McCoy in this case.

I'm guaranteed a top 6 pick this year since I didn't make playoffs last year and my top available players will be Mike Evans, Jordan Howard, Gronk, Gurley, Fournette, possibly Ajayi, Mike Thomas, Keenan Allen and possibly Alshon.

Worth doing the trade? Another dude is also willing to trade me his top 6 pick right now for Dez before we even draw names for who gets what pick.

So for my two keeper league where you don't lose a pick for your keepers this one dude is willing to trade me LeSean McCoy for Dez. It's 0.5 PPR...would you guys do this? My keepers would be Brady and McCoy in this case.

I'm guaranteed a top 6 pick this year since I didn't make playoffs last year and my top available players will be Mike Evans, Jordan Howard, Gronk, Gurley, Fournette, possibly Ajayi, Mike Thomas, Keenan Allen and possibly Alshon.

Worth doing the trade? Another dude is also willing to trade me his top 6 pick right now for Dez before we even draw names for who gets what pick.
I'd definitely take Shady over Dez. Would also take Shady over another top-6 pick given the guys you listed that will be available. I'd pull the trigger.

kinda hard when some like yahoo and some don't.
I'd rather ESPN, but I'm still in if you choose Yahoo.

I would do it. They are talking about using McCoy in the passing game a lot more this year and Dez is frail as glass. Not sure why that guy wants to make that move though.

Back
Top Bottom