2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I would do it. They are talking about using McCoy in the passing game a lot more this year and Dez is frail as glass. Not sure why that guy wants to make that move though.

For him it would be kinda smart because he has a bottom 6 pick this year and he'd be locked in with a WR1 and then still have some decent options available to grab a RB somewhere in the next 12 picks. If he didn't do the trade he'd have to pick between Sammy Watkins, Landry, Crabtree and Edelman as his #1 WR.

Last edited:
Got 4th pick in my big money league

12 man .5 Ppr

I'm 99.9% sure the guy in 3rd is taking brown and now I'm gonna be pissed if zeke is suspended man

Well if it's two games I won't care if it's more...

Don't want Beckham, really worried about Eli :lol:

I don't like drafting some that spot from the one mock I did but people screw around too much on yahoo

Yea I saw that, really hope its 2 games if anything. I can deal with that, anything more just screws me and have to look elsewhere and I really don't wanna draft Julio and I wanna jump on Beckham but I had him last year and piss poor play from Eli didn't help. I haven't heard anything about Eli looking good or anything so I can't take a risk, I gotta do well this season after drafting well the last couple years and end up missing playoffs

I was watching Sportscenter this morning and by the way Schefter was talking he was making it seem like it's gonna be a hefty suspension for Zeke. He was saying that the NFL doesn't wanna give a light suspension and then have more evidence come out (a la Ray Rice and Josh Brown) so they're gonna hammer him right off the bat.

I was watching Sportscenter this morning and by the way Schefter was talking he was making it seem like it's gonna be a hefty suspension for Zeke. He was saying that the NFL doesn't wanna give a light suspension and then have more evidence come out (a la Ray Rice and Josh Brown) so they're gonna hammer him right off the bat.

:smh:

If Zeke gets hit with 6 it will shake up drafts for sure. Bell was 4 or 6 last season? He still went round 1 so I don't see Zeke dipping that much.

Bell was 3 games I think. Funny thing is, the idiot in my league at the time (ended up being smart :lol: too bad he lost on a bad week in the Semi) drafted Zeke then Bell. disgusting Duo.

If Zeke gets 6 games he's out until week 8 because of Dallas' bye week.

No way I could use a top 3 round pick on someone missing half the season.

McFadden stock rise much higher? Almost hope Zeke is suspended 6 games to see the Round 1 shake up in everyone's draft.

McFadden's stock rises only when you draft Zeke.

I would actually take Zeke and over draft DMC. Just have to ride the wave, they will appeal and it could be dropped to 2 or 3 games. In which case whoever drafts late (me in 2 leagues) will be winning.

News just dropped, he got 6 games.

I'm just tight that the Cowboys don't play the Eagles until week 10 so we'll still have to deal with him :lol:.

I have the 10th pick... if he drops to me in the 2nd I'm taking him.

Man, that's still a hefty price tag to pay in the 2nd round for someone that is going to miss half your fantasy season. Going to be difficult to make your playoffs without your 2nd/3rd pick missing half the season unless you have stellar back end of the your draft.

Might try to draft McFadden and buy low on Zeke from the guy that's keeping him

Back
Top Bottom