2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Sammy washed anyway.

I have no balls if Zeke falls to me at 12-13 on the b2b :lol: ...... :nerd:

Y'all wild to draft him early 2nd and he's missing the first 7 weeks which includes the bye, that's half the season fantasy wise :sick:

Yea if the full 6 game suspension sticks no way I'd consider drafting until late 2nd and even that I would still be hesitant. With the bye he wouldnt be back til week 8!!

Yeah I actually hope the 6 sticks just to see who reaches and what it does to Round 1.

damn I got the 11th pick, wonder if if it is too early to snake him back.

Im sitting at 11 but no way am i wasting 1 of.my first 4 picks on missing 7 weeks.

Somebody will reach early and youll be able to trade for him in the 1st cpl weeks

When will his appeal be heard + granted/denied? My draft is Aug 25th and 2-4 games is a lottt more reasonable than 6 from a drafting standpoint.

Yea if the full 6 game suspension sticks no way I'd consider drafting until late 2nd and even that I would still be hesitant. With the bye he wouldnt be back til week 8!!

October 29th would be his first game if suspension holds up

keeping gurley (5th) and powell (7th) and drafting zeke in the 2nd or 3rd idc idc :pimp:

I like Gurley even more now that he has Watkins. Now defenses at least have to worry about one other player when Gurley is on the field.

Reactions: fx2
Have a quick question.

I'm in a keeper league where you lose the round pick that they were drafted in. 10 man, standard league.
My two choices are

McCoy-3rd round pick or
Melvin gordon-9th round pick.

Gordon I feel is the better value but McCoy is the better player imo.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Have a quick question.

I'm in a keeper league where you lose the round pick that they were drafted in. 10 man, standard league.
My two choices are

McCoy-3rd round pick or
Melvin gordon-9th round pick.

Gordon I feel is the better value but McCoy is the better player imo.

Any advice would be appreciated.
i say gordon. the values too good to pass up imo.

Shady/Gordon at 10
Zeke in the second and handcuff DMV?

I'll take that.

Shady/Gordon at 10
Zeke in the second and handcuff DMV?

I'll take that.

When do you plan on taking McFadden tho? You gotta figure someone is going to snag (reach) for him early and likely dump him when Zeke returns.

When do you plan on taking McFadden tho? You gotta figure someone is going to snag (reach) for him early and likely dump him when Zeke returns.

Yeah, I'm half tempted to draft McFadden semi early and try to flip him to the elliot owner after like 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom