2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Is McFadden going to definitely get the majority of carries in Zeke's absence? Just wondering since I could see them going to more of a rbbc with the 3 backs.

Have a quick question.

I'm in a keeper league where you lose the round pick that they were drafted in. 10 man, standard league.
My two choices are

McCoy-3rd round pick or
Melvin gordon-9th round pick.

Gordon I feel is the better value but McCoy is the better player imo.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Gordon no doubt. He's only projected to go a few picks after Shady but you can secure him 6 rounds later.

McFadden's ADP is about to skyrocket :lol:. It has a chance to push into the 6th round.

If you do draft Zeke, and McFadden's ADP does get that high, it'd actually be in your best interest to not draft McFadden imo.

Mike Wallace or Anquan Boldin? After the days events, who would you rather have on your roster?

When do you plan on taking McFadden tho? You gotta figure someone is going to snag (reach) for him early and likely dump him when Zeke returns.

Plan would be the 5th. I'd be alright with that. I wait on QBs and TEs.

I think guys like Watkins and D-Jax are going to benefit a lot from being in warmer weather climates now instead of being in the freezing cold for at least half of their games and most of their practices during the season. Might keep both of those guys healthier. Watkins especially always looked like he was wearing about 8 layers out there in Buffalo.

lol ESPN updated their ranking to put Elliot at 12 overall. What utter garbage. They didn't even have Leveon that high last year after the 3 game suspension and he is a much better fantasy back.

B-Marsh also has looked spectacular in the practice footage that I've seen. He's been destroying the Giants corners.

Decker seems like the perfect type of receiver that Mariota likes throwing to. I just don't know if the Titans will throw the ball enough to have him legitimately fantasy relevant already having Corey Davis, Matthews and Delanie to throw to as well.

B-Marsh also has looked spectacular in the practice footage that I've seen. He's been destroying the Giants corners.

Decker seems like the perfect type of receiver that Mariota likes throwing to. I just don't know if the Titans will throw the ball enough to have him legitimately fantasy relevant already having Corey Davis, Matthews and Delanie to throw to as well.

Eying Marshall as well for a WR3/bench. Decker I wanna say yes to, but I agree with your sentiment.

Who are you guys players this year that you're willing to reach on a round or two early to make sure you'll for sure get them?

Who are you guys players this year that you're willing to reach on a round or two early to make sure you'll for sure get them?

I'd take Terrelle Pryor in the 3rd over guys like Demaryius Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, or Alshon Jeffery.

I love Russell Wilson at his ADP this season.

Is lacy still hurt or what? This is the second game in a row he has come in after rawls.

Is lacy still hurt or what? This is the second game in a row he has come in after rawls.

Rawls is still the 'starter'.

Don't know why Lacy is going 5 rounds earlier. I'd avoid that backfield altogether tbh.

Im aiming for Decker late
Rawls is still the 'starter'.

Don't know why Lacy is going 5 rounds earlier. I'd avoid that backfield altogether tbh.

I think Rawls is the one to own point blank

sadly by the time my league drafts Rawls will be going earlier than he is now SMH

Also now with Zeke out for 6 unless that changes

I'm picking 4th, some of you experts.. who would you takes? McCoy or OBJ at #4

Honestly the Seahawks would be idiots to not give Prosise the most work. Their OL is still bad and they need someone shifty like that catching a bunch of passes out of the backfield in order for them to get anywhere. Their power rushing game was awful last year no matter who they put back there cause the blocking was so terrible.

Back
Top Bottom