2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Yeah that should be fine. Just make sure the labels are at least 2.6"x1". Anything less will be too small.

390 Full Color Labels (2.625" x 1")

Looks like I'm good to go. I didn't wanna order the kit to open it and see a tiny board :lol:

Ended up taking Julio at #6 in my big league draft last night and now having major regrets on not taking Shady at that spot. Just reading up on reviews and doing more research but Shady had games last season where he probably won your match by himself, Julio not so much because of his lack of TD's. Both are injury prone too, so that doesn't really matter.

What do u guys think is the best spot in a 12 team league snake draft? We will be competing for the draft order and I'm thinking about going for 9 or 10

i have the 3rd pick in my keeper league. with DJ and julio being kept and assuming AB and bell are gone, im probably going with OBJ there. strongly considering evans though...

if you had 12th pick and the top players are:
freeman
ajayi
howard
murray
elliot
fournette
dez
ty hilton

how would you go about drafting?

i have the 3rd pick in my keeper league. with DJ and julio being kept and assuming AB and bell are gone, im probably going with OBJ there. strongly considering evans though...

What kind of league are you in that OBJ and Evans are not keepers? 6 team, 1 keeper each type of league?

Won't teams just put 8 in the box with shady this year?

Possibly, but it wasnt like their passing game was great last year. Don't know if losing watkins hurts that much. Sounds like he is going to be a 3 down back so he should get a few receptions as well.

if you had 12th pick and the top players are:
freeman
ajayi
howard
murray
elliot
fournette
dez
ty hilton

how would you go about drafting?

Man if those are my WR options at 12 & 13 I am going to be tight :lol: one mock I was able to grab AJ Green & Jordy b2b and I was hyped.

Man if those are my WR options at 12 & 13 I am going to be tight :lol: one mock I was able to grab AJ Green & Jordy b2b and I was hyped.

that would be the best case scenario but i have not had that luck so far in mocks. i think elliot and murray are the BPA and swing around for robinson/alshon/hill

Staying away from Zeke this season. Still going with my zero RB strategy, been working so far for the last 3 years

whoops, I thought I quoted someone's post for content. Meant to heed warning to stay away from drafting Zeke this season.

what if his suspension is reduced? I mean right now, there really is no point to draft him unless he slips to the 3rd round somehow and you want insurance for rest of the season, thats a come up if you know how to construct your team and a no brainer but drafting his as your 1st or 2nd player at this point is just idiotic

I wouldn't reach for Zeke until the 4th rd at the earliest. If the full suspension holds up he is missing over half your fantasy season (in most formats). Considering you can get two upper level receivers in the first few rounds he's def not worth it.

Im playing in a 14/standard this year. I got pick 11, just did a mock draft. I went WR WR RB WR RB

My TE arent really anything to write about but Brate wasnt a bad pickup

PhotoGrid_1502748691443.jpg

^ That team is beastly, especially in a 14 teamer. I probably would've grabbed another WR instead of Flacco but still a great team. If Zeke's suspension holds (or even if it gets dropped a game or two) you have a top tier RB1 for 6 weeks in McFadden to go along with Jordy/AJ/Adams.

ESPN2 doing 28 hours non-stop fantasy FYI...Interesting. Did they do this last year? ESPN with 28 straight hours of football talk? I like.

Back
Top Bottom