2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

^ That team is beastly, especially in a 14 teamer. I probably would've grabbed another WR instead of Flacco but still a great team. If Zeke's suspension holds (or even if it gets dropped a game or two) you have a top tier RB1 for 6 weeks in McFadden to go along with Jordy/AJ/Adams.

Yeah i got mcfadden in like the 10th round or so. Its a mock but if he sits for a while thats a nice pickup. I chose ingram over AP based on his pass catching but i think AP would have been the safe pick, Payton got a short leash on Ingram.

I only grabbed Falcco cuz i need another

meh, little extreme. I like fantasy talk but its all luck in the end. you can draft top players etc etc and players none of these guys mentioned emerge out of nowhere and win you leagues, top picks go down with injury or just have an off year.

I feel like a lot of dudes who don't do much research are the ones that always end up winning. last two years I've done a TON of research just to end up with a bunch of busts and down right bad luck.

Yeah i got mcfadden in like the 10th round or so. Its a mock but if he sits for a while thats a nice pickup. I chose ingram over AP based on his pass catching but i think AP would have been the safe pick, Payton got a short leash on Ingram.

I only grabbed Falcco cuz i need another
I actually like Ingram alot this year. If your real draft can play out like this mock you'll be in good shape.

meh, little extreme. I like fantasy talk but its all luck in the end. you can draft top players etc etc and players none of these guys mentioned emerge out of nowhere and win you leagues, top picks go down with injury or just have an off year.

I feel like a lot of dudes who don't do much research are the ones that always end up winning. last two years I've done a TON of research just to end up with a bunch of busts and down right bad luck.
Such is life :lol:. I've been in plenty of leagues where the biggest idiots end up with the best teams :smh:.

Even worse, a league with mostly vet ff players but the new guy who rarely even checks his lineup ends up winning. SMH

Need some advice with my keepers. I have the 11th pick in a .5 ppr league. Leaning towards Freeman in the 3rd as one of the 2 that I can keep. Any advice :nerd:
D. Freeman 3rd rd
L. Blount 7th rd
D. Jackson 4th rd
A. Morris 10th rd

So what's the possibility that Zeke's suspension is reduced? I'm gonna be pissed if I reach for McFadden and then his suspension gets reduced to like 2-3 games. And how long does it usually take for them to come to a conclusion on these appeals? My draft is next Sunday.

So what's the possibility that Zeke's suspension is reduced? I'm gonna be pissed if I reach for McFadden and then his suspension gets reduced to like 2-3 games. And how long does it usually take for them to come to a conclusion on these appeals? My draft is next Sunday.
I think LeVeon's appeal from last year took like 2-3 weeks. You might be out of luck.

Need some advice with my keepers. I have the 11th pick in a .5 ppr league. Leaning towards Freeman in the 3rd as one of the 2 that I can keep. Any advice :nerd:
D. Freeman 3rd rd
L. Blount 7th rd
D. Jackson 4th rd
A. Morris 10th rd
I'd most likely only keep Devonta Freeman. Those other guys can all be drafted after the rounds you listed.

I think LeVeon's appeal from last year took like 2-3 weeks. You might be out of luck.

I'd most likely only keep Devonta Freeman. Those other guys can all be drafted after the rounds you listed.

Agreed. Those other options are pretty terrible. RIP your fantasy football team.

The appeals can be quick or they can drag on. That guy from the eagles appeal went in to like the 2nd half of the season then he missed thr last like 4 games or so (i thought)

The appeals can be quick or they can drag on. That guy from the eagles appeal went in to like the 2nd half of the season then he missed thr last like 4 games or so (i thought)

Lane Johnson?

I'd rather Zeke be out the first 6 weeks than weeks 8-11 or something like that

Been doing a lot of mocks but decided these 2 were my favorite teams. Which do y'all like better?

Antonio Brown
Doug Baldwin
Terrelle Pryor
Ty Montgomery
Greg Olsen
Bilal Powell
Russell Wilson

Antonio Brown
Doug Baldwin
Zeke Elliott
Golden Tate
Greg Olsen
Danny Woodhead
Russell Wilson

They're very similar but rounds 3 & 4 are different. Not sure if I'm ready to take the full zero-RB plunge :lol:

Those of you that picked Ezekiel in the 3rd rd or later what was your next pick after? The first 3 picks gotta be home runs....oh btw its a keepers league for 2 players from previous rosters keeping zeke and rivers...but i have the 6th overall pick in a couple weeks

Anyone here tried the Zero-WR formula? I'm tempted to try it this year. Been doing a modified zero running back the last couple years, but I'm starting to find that WR2s are pretty easy to come by on the waivers (at least in my league because it is a bid system)

Back
Top Bottom