2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I'm in a non ppr standard dynasty league

I've been offered devonta freeman and Dez for Jordy and a rb most likely I'd give up ap or Rawls thoughts? Accept it? I have Jordy AB and mike thomas with ty Montgomery and Jordan Howard at rb

^ I don't see why you wouldn't do that? Devonta is better than either of those RBs by a significant margin.

Oh they are 100%. I'm just looking at my bench and was thinking about adding another RB while I have the open roster spot. My WRs are AJ, Kelvin, D Jax, Shepard, Lockett & Robby Anderson.

Burkhead? Sims?
Robby Anderson pa? Drop him for butkhead for now and see what else comes into the scene

I've been offered devonta freeman and Dez for Jordy and a rb most likely I'd give up ap or Rawls thoughts? Accept it? I have Jordy AB and mike thomas with ty Montgomery and Jordan Howard at rb

Hurry Up and Do That!

Burkhead because you never know with that NE RB situation.

Should I try to trade Hunt? Woodhead is fine for me starting ppr just worried about AP...

Oh they are 100%. I'm just looking at my bench and was thinking about adding another RB while I have the open roster spot. My WRs are AJ, Kelvin, D Jax, Shepard, Lockett & Robby Anderson.

Burkhead? Sims?
I'd probably drop Robby Anderson and pick up both Burkhead and Sims :lol:.

Robby Anderson pa? Drop him for butkhead for now and see what else comes into the scene

I actually drafted Robby to end the draft. I grabbed Burkhead because I had an open roster spot.

I'd probably drop Robby Anderson and pick up both Burkhead and Sims :lol:.

Ha I rather hold onto Robby. In a push comes to shove of ever having to start him, I know he's the only Jets target.

Yeah you better go ahead and do that **** right now. Too many people are underrating Dez this year. I don't care what his matchups are, dude has 10 TD's in the 11 games he's played with Dak and was a top 5 fantasy receiver from Week 8-15 (held out of Week 16) then had 9 catches for 132 yards and 2 TD's in his playoff game against the Packers this past season.

Both leagues of mine are PPR, 2QB, auction drafts. I'm spending chunks of cash on Brees and either Newton or Dalton. Chicken dinner y'all

This seems like pure robbery in a dynasty league. Getting rid of an aging Jordy Nelson and almost-ancient AP for one of the youngest premier RBs in Freeman and a still-young Dez is a no brainer. I'd still do it if you had to give Rawls instead of AP.

Both leagues of mine are PPR, 2QB, auction drafts. I'm spending chunks of cash on Brees and either Newton or Dalton. Chicken dinner y'all
Perennial top 5er and two semi under the radar possible top 5ers. I like it (Dalton more than Cam though).

Idc about the injuries, big year for Woodhead ppr hahaha

Him and Keenan Allen have burned me last 2 years... and of course I draft them again.

Honestly Rawls and Lacy are garbage to me right now, I wouldn't touch either one. And Prosise is always hurt. I'm riding the Chris Carson train at the moment.

As a huge Seahawks fan I'm staying away from any of their RB's unless I'm desperate at the end of the draft, I would roll the dice on Rawls if anyone just cause he has the most upside imo (Prosise is too risky with injuries and Lacy hasn't shown me reason to believe otherwise yet).

My draft is an offline one at buddy's house this weekend in a 12 team non-ppr league. Doing an offline draft the last few years has been great as it gives you a chance to see people I generally wouldn't outside of a few guys and to see the reactions some picks get.

As a huge Seahawks fan I'm staying away from any of their RB's unless I'm desperate at the end of the draft, I would roll the dice on Rawls if anyone just cause he has the most upside imo (Prosise is too risky with injuries and Lacy hasn't shown me reason to believe otherwise yet)

What's good with Lockett? He's on my bench.

Ah, here comes the ridiculous trade transactions and moves that would never happen in a competent fantasy league. I'm sorry but the fact that you typed this out without accepting that trade offer is crazy. Hope there's not money involved in that league, for your trading partner's sake.

I think everybody needs to pump the brakes on K. Hunt, his ADP is getting out of control. He's coming into a great opportunity by being the starting RB for KC, which has produced some of the best fantasy RB's (Priest, LJ, JC) He's now going ahead of rest of the main 4 rookie RB's, when he couldn't beat out Ware for the position. Plus he was playing in the MAC in college, not exactly the best defenses.

I would be weary of taking him in the 3-4 round, which seems to be where he's going now. He was drafted in the 9th round in my main league a couple weeks ago. If Hunt does ball out, that's the type of luck you need and late round pick to win your league.

I picked up hunt in the 5th mostly as a placeholder until zeke gets back. Hope he pans out.

I think I'll keep white instead of Coleman

Alex Smith always has good RBs. Coaches that put Alex Smith on first string need to be able to tell a bad running back from a good one. For that statistical heavy reasoning I'm not worried about him running for any less than 2,500 yards.

:lol:

I have a guy trying to trade/unload his players already.

TY and Luck already on the block.
Got another add dropping like crazy and not one game has been played.

I, too, like to watch the world burn.

Back
Top Bottom