2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Would you guys go RB RB RB in a 16 team league or WR WR WR ?

In a 16-team league? No. Especially not WR, WR, WR. You might be able to get by with 3 straight RB's because of there being many more viable and deep options at WR, but BPA is the better route to create balance and not severely limit yourself at one position.

Just had my 10 team money league draft. Was a real weird draft. They had some crazy qb scoring last year and then changed it to standard so people were still drafting qbs way early. Also changed to 0.5 ppr. Probably the best I've ever felt about a team after a draft.

Screenshot_20170904-184445.png

Screenshot_20170904-184452.png

I said **** drafting a kicker so I may need to drop someone or try to trade.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170904-184445.png
    Screenshot_20170904-184445.png
    773.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20170904-184452.png
    Screenshot_20170904-184452.png
    932.2 KB · Views: 1
Don't know who to start in the flex,

CJ Anderson
Bilal Powell
J. Rodgers

Standard scoring. I currently have J. Rodgers starting since he was doing work and getting volume last year filling in for Doug.

Had another draft last night. 12 team, PPR, 6pt/pass TDs. I drafted out of the 1 slot. Here's my team.

QB - Andy Dalton (14)
RB1 - Le'Veon Bell (1)
RB2 - Christian McCaffrey (3)
WR1 - Keenan Allen (2)
WR2 - Stefon Diggs (4)
TE - Tyler Eifert (6)
FLEX - Allen Robinson (5)
K - Younghoe Koo :pimp: (16)
DST - Bengals (17)

Bench:
Theo Riddick (7)
Duke Johnson (9)
Jamaal Charles (13)
CJ Prosise (11)
Kenny Britt (8 )
Jordan Matthews (10)
Kenny Golladay (12)
Tyler Boyd (15)

No Zero RB here :lol:. Picking out of the 1 slot is really a disadvantage after you take DJ or Bell imo. I was thinking about grabbing TY Hilton at the 2/3 turn but I opted to go with McCaffrey instead. If the cards fall right I think he could have a monster season. To start out, I'll probably rotate him, Riddick, and ARob in my RB2/FLEX spots. Finally got to grab Kenny Britt. Was hoping to get him in every league but so far I'm 1/3 :smh:. 3/3 on Stefon Diggs though :pimp:.

Picking out of the 1 slot is really a disadvantage after you take DJ or Bell imo

it's a long wait and you're not going to get a 2nd superstar... unless of course no one drafts Ezekiel and you steal him at #20. i'm feeling good about my 1-2 punch (Elliot and DJ).

Does it annoy anyone else that ESPN hasn't updated the player headshots yet? :lol:

My team is...

Big Ben
Carlos Hyde
Danny Woodhead
Antoino Brown
Jordy Nelson
Greg Olson
Doug Baldwin
Ravens
Lutz

Eifert
Riddick
Ginn Jr
McFadden
Terrence West
Jermey Hill
Golladay

I'm really worried about RB thinking about trading one of my WRs for one... why you guys think?

Drafting tonight. Anyone worried about Hunt with the news about him? I had him ranked pretty high smh

fyi I'm sticking with my strategy of taking 2-3 RBs first 3 picks.

so I ended up picking Zeke in the 2nd round in my first draft yesterday, and thought about doing the same in my other draft today but ended up goin with Murray instead. I figured if Zeke ends up serving the full suspension at least let me not screw up both my teams :lol:. still confident that he'll get the suspension dropped (for now) or at least reduced.

picked Shady 1st in both leagues. not gonna post my whole rosters on here cuz aint no one pay attention to em anyway :lol:

if anyone needs an extra person for their league, send me a PM. ESPN & PPR preferred but not limited to those.

Wentz, Adams, Crabtree, Johnson,Gurley, Hunter Henry, Lamar Miller, Fat Rob Kelley, Hogan, Tyrell Williams, Kevin White, OJ Howard, Dorsett

it's a long wait and you're not going to get a 2nd superstar... unless of course no one drafts Ezekiel and you steal him at #20. i'm feeling good about my 1-2 punch (Elliot and DJ).
Zeke actually went 7th overall in that draft :lol:. With all the news swirling about his suspension possibly being reduced to delayed until next year he'll probably rise back into the first round of most drafts until the season starts.

was offered a trade
his davante adams and L. fitzgerald
for my Jordy Nelson

it's a no unless someone else has other opinions, with the 7th pick in my draft i feel like I lucked out with even nabbing Nelson

just like a handful in here. negotiating a trade.

my Zeke & Doug Baldwin for his...

David Johnson & Diggs.

My other wideouts are:

Keenan Allen
Jamison Crowder
Martavius Bryant

what you guys think?

just like a handful in here. negotiating a trade.

my Zeke & Doug Baldwin for his...

David Johnson & Diggs.

My other wideouts are:

Keenan Allen
Jamison Crowder
Martavius Bryant

what you guys think?
I would do it.

Back
Top Bottom