2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Andy Dalton is another guy I love this year. That team is loaded with weapons on offense.

Yeah between the addition of Ross, Mixon, having Eifert a full year I think he is going to have a hell of a bounce back year. Should be one of the better all around offenses this year. Didn't they add some pieces to their line as well in the offseason?

Yeah between the addition of Ross, Mixon, having Eifert a full year I think he is going to have a hell of a bounce back year. Should be one of the better all around offenses this year. Didn't they add some pieces to their line as well in the offseason?
I don't think so, but I think he'll be fine either way. They drafted two guys in the first two rounds a couple years ago so if they can perform up to par it should improve. This article is a good read for his outlook this year.

http://rotoviz.com/2017/06/andy-dalton-fantasy-outlook-2017/

Yeah there is almost always a QB that has a solid breakout season where you can get this kind of value really late. Last year it was Matt Ryan. This year I think we are going to see a lot of value picks in Roethlesberger, Carr, Mariota, etc

Yeah I understand completely. Big Ben is nice but injury prone. Carr coming off a twig leg injury and Mariota plays for the titans ( can't trust em). I did ultimately decide to keep Dez instead of Brady you guys have me convinced. Much rather build around Dez than Tom in a full point PPR league.

Yeah I understand completely. Big Ben is nice but injury prone. Carr coming off a twig leg injury and Mariota plays for the titans ( can't trust em). I did ultimately decide to keep Dez instead of Brady you guys have me convinced. Much rather build around Dez than Tom in a full point PPR league.

I love brady and have had him as my QB for fantasy the last couple of years, but the guy is getting up there in age and I personally cant justify a second or third pick on a 39 year old QB. I don't care if he is probably the best QB ever.

Smart choice. His injury risk is always a concern but in games that he played last year he was over 15ppg, and that's with three duds of less than 3 points. Turn those into mediocre 10 pointers and his PPG rises up to 17+ppg which would've been good for WR5. Easy top 5-10 potential there.

I think I'd be cool riding the Daltonw wagon again this year. Either him, Jameis or MM8.

Dalton, Mariota, Winston, Eli are all guys that I really like this year. Mariota and Winston are a bit too expensive for me though.

Dalton could be had suuuper cheap im sure. Like I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he went undrafted in my league or just in the last round or two as somebody's backup. Even when he was putting up top 5 numbers a couple years ago he was barely getting any respect in fantasy.

My league is doing their darft week 4 of the preseason. I'm already praying to the fantasy football gods.

Jameis...people may reach for him though cause he's steadily been getting more hype with our weapons

Matt Ryan had Devonta Freeman and Coleman to dump off to when the pocket collapsed. I don't see a release valve for Winston that has the same caliber RB. Dalton and Eli is my take for this season's Matty Ice

anyone got recommendations on what draft board/kit to buy for live drafts??

got 10/14 guys meeting up in Tahoe for a weekend for a live draft :smokin

anyone got recommendations on what draft board/kit to buy for live drafts??

got 10/14 guys meeting up in Tahoe for a weekend for a live draft :smokin
I ordered one from here the other day:

https://247fantasyfootball.com/draft-kits/

I'll let you know how it looks when it comes in. Looks nice enough in the pics and it's pretty cool that they keep a PDF with new labels for updated signings that you can print out if anything drastic changes.

I ordered one from here the other day:

https://247fantasyfootball.com/draft-kits/

I'll let you know how it looks when it comes in. Looks nice enough in the pics and it's pretty cool that they keep a PDF with new labels for updated signings that you can print out if anything drastic changes.

Yeah definitely take pics when it delivers if you don't mind. I'll either order from there or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PREMIUM-Fan...366261?hash=item3ae5d9e7b5:g:6Y0AAOSwqVBZYwhQ

Matt Ryan had Devonta Freeman and Coleman to dump off to when the pocket collapsed. I don't see a release valve for Winston that has the same caliber RB. Dalton and Eli is my take for this season's Matty Ice

That's funny because Doug Martin and Charles Sims had the most total yards of any RB duo in the league just the year before last. Both are still on the roster and we also have Jaquizz and McNichols.

That's funny because Doug Martin and Charles Sims had the most total yards of any RB duo in the league just the year before last. Both are still on the roster and we also have Jaquizz and McNichols.

Jameis, MM8, Dalton, & Eli are my top QB choices (no order) to target mid-rounds. Obviously Brady is also but I'd be more than happy landing either of these guys with as potent as their offenses are.

I never ever trust Eli no matter what weapons he has. He'll have some huge games but then he'll have a few where he singlehandedly loses you your week.

I never ever trust Eli no matter what weapons he has. He'll have some huge games but then he'll have a few where he singlehandedly loses you your week.

Agreed. Thought he was going to have a huge year last year with all the receivers he had and he was a ture. He is definitely on the decline

I haven't drafted a QB early in a while but I'm really liking Russell Wilson in the 7th

I could see all of Fournette, McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Mixon and Hunt being top 20 RB's in PPR this year.

He was god awful last year. Single handled ruined my season, I just had too much faith in him pairing him up with OBJ that I ignored playing Matt Ryan :x

What's expected of Henry this season? Obviously Murray is the lead back but Henry showed some flash at times last season.

What's expected of Henry this season? Obviously Murray is the lead back but Henry showed some flash at times last season.

I'm honestly staying away from Murray this year due to how the titans were using Henry last year towards the end of the season. He was getting a ton of the goal line looks

The Titans have an out of Demarco Murray's contract after this season and he'll be turning 30. They would have $0 in dead cap if they cut him once this season is over.

If I draft Henry in my keeper league I'm making sure to never let go of him no matter how much he's getting the ball this season. The way he was catching the ball last year along with the way he runs the ball he could be a top 5 RB in the NFL the minute he gets the starting job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom