2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Is Jamison Crowder worth dropping in standard leagues? Or Big Ben, have Mariota already?

Standard league 1: will have to drop K. Williams and Kupp. Available: C. Thompson, JJ Nelson, Buck Allen, Kearse, Kamara, Hurns, Kearse, J. White

Standard league 2: will have to drop either Cohen, Crowder, Big Ben or Mariota. Available: JJ Nelson, Kearse, Carson, Perine, Kamara, Powell, Gore

Is Jamison Crowder worth dropping in standard leagues? Or Big Ben, have Mariota already?

Standard league 1: will have to drop K. Williams and Kupp. Available: C. Thompson, JJ Nelson, Buck Allen, Kearse, Kamara, Hurns, Kearse, J. White

Standard league 2: will have to drop either Cohen, Crowder, Big Ben or Mariota. Available: JJ Nelson, Kearse, Carson, Perine, Kamara, Powell, Gore

He's been injured give him 2 more games.

Pryor vs OAK or Sanders @ BUF?

PPR

Sanders

you ready to drop Cohen already?

We need to know who you already have too

We need to know who you already have too

Standard League 1:
QB: Mariota, Big Ben
RB: D. Johnson (IR), Cook, Hunt, Crowell, Martin, K. Williams
WR: Cooks, Cooper, M. Bryant, Crowder, Kupp
TE: Kelce
D/ST: Ravens
K: Tavecchio

Standard League 2:
RB: Gordon, Cook, Hunt, Gillislee, Martin, Cohen
WR: Jo. Nelson, Hopkins, T. Hill, M. Bryant, Crowder
TE: Hooper --> will drop for either Fleener, Hunter, Doyle, Clay
D/ST: Texans --> will drop for Dolphins
K: Bryant

Last edited:
Hold on to Zay, still gotta develop relationship/trust only week 2.

Cut perkins and britt

As for your RB situation, go with Blount. Philly shouldnt be down vs NYG, Richard's value is based of Oaklands big lead or he breaks one of his few runs for 40+ and a score, and Forter rhe Jets will be coming from behind and Powell is still the better play despite week 2 performance

Was thinking the same thing on all fronts.

I have Britt in two leagues unfortunately, but that does free me up a spot to add either Richard or Forte in the league where I have Blount which is good.

4th on waivers this week. Need to grab a TE with Eifert probably sitting this week. All these guys are available.

Hunter Henry
Jack Doyle
Zach Miller
ASJ

Hopefully I can snag Henry. I'm more hurt at RB right now with AP being a bum and Kelley and Howard nursing injuries but I only got one TE on my roster right now and Eifert could be bothered by this thing all season.

Being offered Kareem Hunt for Mike Evans. I do need RB help, currently have Christian McCaffery, Tarik Cohen, Jacquizz Rodgers. Other WRs are Michael Thomas, Demaryius Thomas, Martavis Bryant, Ted Ginn, Cooper Kupp.

Yay or nay for Hunt for Evans?

I'd take Hunt in that deal as you are in need of a top rb. Plus I wouldn't trust Christian and Jacquizz value will be minimal once Martin returns.

Being offered Kareem Hunt for Mike Evans. I do need RB help, currently have Christian McCaffery, Tarik Cohen, Jacquizz Rodgers. Other WRs are Michael Thomas, Demaryius Thomas, Martavis Bryant, Ted Ginn, Cooper Kupp.

Yay or nay for Hunt for Evans?

Yes

You’re RB are atrocious. Without Evans you still have a good WR core.

Absolutely should do it

Contemplating an offer for my Antonio brown for their le'veon bell + garcon. should i do it?

My RBs: M. Gordon, Gillislee, Kamara
WRs: OBJ, Nuk, Adams, Maclin, Davis, Watkins, and Golladay

Standard League 1:
RB: D. Johnson (IR), Cook, Hunt, Crowell, Martin, K. Williams
WR: Cooks, Cooper, M. Bryant, Crowder, Kupp
TE: Kelce
D/ST: Ravens
K: Tavecchio

if you add anyone i would say Allen, then Thompson. Youre fine at WR

Standard League 2:
RB: Gordon, Cook, Hunt, Gillislee, Martin, Cohen
WR: Jo. Nelson, Hopkins, T. Hill, M. Bryant, Crowder
TE: Hooper --> will drop for either Fleener, Hunter, Doyle, Clay
D/ST: Texans --> will drop for Dolphins
K: Bryant

stay put here, if you add a TE itd be Fleener just for the week, Snead will be back next week. Hooper is good for ROS just dont exoect games like that Bears game though. Clay is a nice option to though, hes #2 target in Buffalo

Contemplating an offer for my Antonio brown for their le'veon bell + garcon. should i do it?

My RBs: M. Gordon, Gillislee, Kamara
WRs: OBJ, Nuk, Adams, Maclin, Davis, Watkins, and Golladay

Yeah take that. You can get by nice with your receivers left. Bell is gonna get his every game, AB is dependent on Ben. Ive had him the past 2 years and this year, it can be frustrating week to week but you have to play him ya know.

Yeah take that. You can get by nice with your receivers left. Bell is gonna get his every game, AB is dependent on Ben. Ive had him the past 2 years and this year, it can be frustrating week to week but you have to play him ya know.

thanks man. i was just about to accept it and he pulled the offer off the table...

Any sleepers RB/WR worth using a waiver?
if Kamara still available, id try to wait till the waiver period is over and pick him up for free

Back
Top Bottom