2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I've decided to go with the Wash ******** defense. Arizona allows the 3rd most fantasy points to defenses.
The Cards give up alot of sacks and lost their starting LT this past game. Lets hope Im right on this one.
Im using them over the Bears, Lions, and Buffalo.

Welp, Ertz cleared to return

Gonna drop Burton. I know I can’t gamble with Brate and I’m not picking up Howard.

Kinda wanna grab Jesse James since I think Vance McDonald is out

Damn playoffs time and I'm thinking of dropping Evans. . :smh:

Why would you flat out drop him. Just bench him

Should I play Atl defense vs Tb or Rams def vs. Sea?

Atlanta for sure

I've decided to go with the Wash ******** defense. Arizona allows the 3rd most fantasy points to defenses.
The Cards give up alot of sacks and lost their starting LT this past game. Lets hope Im right on this one.
Im using them over the Bears, Lions, and Buffalo.

Only concern with skins is that theyve checked out already. But yes AZ gives up dbl digit points over the oast month or so

Stick with Goff @ Seahawks or
Keenum vs Bengals
Bortles vs Texans
Foles @ Giants ?

Goff then Bortles

Alright guys need some input. Pick 2:

Hyde vs. Tennessee
Baldwin vs rams
Alfred Morris @ Oakland
Perine vs Az
Goodwin vs Tennessee

Standard scoring

Thinking im gonna drop Jake Elliott and go Robbie Gould. SF is moving the ball nicely down the field with Jimmy G .. BUT .. they arent scoring many TDs leaving Gould with points to be had.

Philly should do just fine with Foles vs NYG and OAK, more PATs than FGs

Thinking im gonna drop Jake Elliott and go Robbie Gould. SF is moving the ball nicely down the field with Jimmy G .. BUT .. they arent scoring many TDs leaving Gould with points to be had.

Philly should do just fine with Foles vs NYG and OAK, more PATs than FGs

I did the same thing with gould as well this morning

I dropped Butker so I could pick up Vikings D and not drop Chargers D then I'm going to drop either Martin or Barber depending on who's getting the first team carries in practice this week

Pick up Butker vs Chargers or Lambo vs Texans once that happens? Lambo plays at Niners the next week and Butker plays at home vs Dolphins if I make the championship

I dropped Butker so I could pick up Vikings D and not drop Chargers D then I'm going to drop either Martin or Barber depending on who's getting the first team carries in practice this week

Pick up Butker vs Chargers or Lambo vs Texans once that happens? Lambo plays at Niners the next week and Butker plays at home vs Dolphins if I make the championship

You might as well drop martin, if it aint barber no need in even playing the RB

Back
Top Bottom