2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

If Fultz won't play, then I just hope TJ gets out of the funk he's in right now.

thats Triple double got to Tjs head lol ever since hes been below avg. He hustles still which is good but he deff came down to earth

I thought TJ would be a Sixer for a long time but if he doesn’t start getting back to the player he was then we could definitely end up picking a point guard like Sexton or SGA with that Lakers pick to replace him or just having Fultz as the backup PG. Maybe we’ll still be able to sign TJ for cheap as an insurance policy regardless if he really wants to be here.

If Fultz really has been ready this whole time and he's just choosing not to play..then I'm a little concerned.

I doubt it but I hope he isn't trying to Bynum us lol

Not sure why he wouldn’t want to play. Team is winning, having fun, he seems like he’s cool with everyone. He still posts clips and snaps of him practicing so it’s not like he’s not doing anything.

Truly a mystery.

Not sure why he wouldn’t want to play. Team is winning, having fun, he seems like he’s cool with everyone. He still posts clips and snaps of him practicing so it’s not like he’s not doing anything.

Truly a mystery.

One of the more bizarre situations in recent memory.

I still dont like how they put all the pressure on Fultz to make that kinda decision. He played earlier when he wasnt ready for whatever reason so i wouldnt blame him if he just waits til next yr. Plus if he does decide to play then ppl are gon expect to him to get alot of playing time which would mess up our chemistry a bit

Did the playoff tix go on sale already cuz if so these ticket prices looking WILD :sick:

I’m glad you said this so I could go check...got third row tickets to the first home playoff game :pimp:

$360 a piece with taxes and fees included...hell of a deal compared to a lot of the other tickets available

I’m glad you said this so I could go check...got third row tickets to the first home playoff game :pimp:

$360 a piece with taxes and fees included...hell of a deal compared to a lot of the other tickets available

Where u cop. I need some tix. The ones my boy showed me were way higher & expensive than these lol

Where u cop. I need some tix. The ones my boy showed me were way higher & expensive than these lol

Vivid

I had a 5% off code that got me like $30 off and these were a 4/5 star value. Basically the best value tickets on there in the lower level. I had to pull the trigger quick when I saw them so shoutout to you for alerting me the tickets were on sale :lol:

Vivid

I had a 5% off code that got me like $30 off and these were a 4/5 star value. Basically the best value tickets on there in the lower level. I had to pull the trigger quick when I saw them so shoutout to you for alerting me the tickets were on sale :lol:

Im looking at tix now...i swear my friend is an idiot lmao. Had me thinking this is gon be more than a playoff Eagles game with the pic he sent me lmao

Fultz looking like a puppy but thats okay it was to be expected. Just happy to see him out there on the court he will get more comfortable as time goes on. This team is really exciting as hell. :pimp::pimp:

I was glad to see him going right at dudes, he wasn't too timid. Wish he would've drilled a jumper though :lol:. Hopefully he gets some more run in the 2nd half.

Fultz defense is underrated. He made a couple plays clogging up driving lanes just by helping out & reaching in. Similar to how Covington does. I like dudes game

If his jumpers start dropping again its gon be a wrap

Back
Top Bottom