8F89FDF9-DAC5-40BC-9444-244F1A592CD9.jpeg

Have your moment dawg....

:lol: i was lowkey wondering whats gon happen to him now

Ill be sad to see him leave tbh

They always say its a luxury to have 3 PGs :nerd:
Seriously speaking

Ben can run point
Kelle can run point
Dario to an extent can run the point (ala Hedo)
Bron can run the point too
:nerd:

This is officially the happiest I’ve been as a fan since AI first came back. Life is cool man.

Fultz played way better than i expected. His shooting form was different on a couple occasions (the one he hit on plumlee with like 1:56 left his follow through was awkward but the other jumper he made over Plumlee on the right side of the court his follow through and form was pretty much identical to college.)

Seriously speaking

Ben can run point
Kelle can run point
Dario to an extent can run the point (ala Hedo)
Bron can run the point too
:nerd:

We use Dario more similar to Diaw & the way Spurs used to use him. He never brings the ball up court to run plays. Plus Colangelo said he likes having 2 ball handlers on the court at the same time at all points of the game so TJ can def find his way

Awesome to see fultz out there.

Random question, anyone own the Nike swingman shorts? Not sure if I should get a M or L, most of my Nike dri fit shorts are M and my M&N are Ls. Any insight would be appreciated

i have two pair of the new nike swingman (blue, and city edition), and they are the same size i wear in most nike stuff (XL). For me though, i feel like XL in m&n shorts (most m&n jerseys i wear L) is too big for me, and want to size down to an L but dont feel like dealing with M&N return process if they are too small or driving into the city just to try on a pair. :lol:

I’m listening to the talking heads and they are blowing up the fact that Fultz didn’t wanna answer shoulder questions. Frankly, I don’t really care at this point. He team is in the playoffs, looking strong he’s playing. It was an issue when he wasn’t playing but now meh. Also they are trying to make it seem that fans are on the media’s side. I mean not particularly. If the team is winning, I don’t think fans care what the media interactions are

B blakep267 the anti-Buc Em....everything is always negative :lol:

Never seen a positive, happy post by this man. He only posts when we lose or losing during the game to bash Dario or somebody that’s injured

Dude probably goes to to games in his Thad Young jersey still like “man I remember the good ol’ days”

Never seen a positive, happy post by this man. He only posts when we lose or losing during the game to bash Dario or somebody that’s injured

Dude probably goes to to games in his Thad Young jersey still like “man I remember the good ol’ days”

His weird vendetta against Dario is hilarious :lol:

I’m listening to the talking heads and they are blowing up the fact that Fultz didn’t wanna answer shoulder questions. Frankly, I don’t really care at this point. He team is in the playoffs, looking strong he’s playing. It was an issue when he wasn’t playing but now meh. Also they are trying to make it seem that fans are on the media’s side. I mean not particularly. If the team is winning, I don’t think fans care what the media interactions are
Agreed, I don't care to hear why he held himself out for so long. At least for as long as he's out there on the court performing :lol:.

What was negative about what I posted? I said this fascination with his shoulder is BS and this narrative that the media is creating is detrimental

Also I’ll never not bash dario because while he’s servicabke I see a better player than him in the starting line up. Gimme allay. Also sorry but I won’t be tricked by Covington anymore. That bum

Awesome to see fultz out there.

Random question, anyone own the Nike swingman shorts? Not sure if I should get a M or L, most of my Nike dri fit shorts are M and my M&N are Ls. Any insight would be appreciated

I wear a L in Nike shorts, usually. I have these in blue and they feel fine as a L but I wish they were a tad longer. TTS should be fine.

Cov could hit 14 threes in game 4 to sweep the Rockets and and B blakep267 will be like "Can't fool me ***** he's still a bum."
He may hit 14 3’s but mr 3&D would get torched by harden for 100 points and then get 15 charges every time he tries to put the ball on the floor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom