2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cp gets the ball a lot in the block faces up and makes a play it doesnt always need to be traditional posts ups just getting the ball closer to the basket for an iso helps instead of isoing from the three point line.Also Harden is a master in drawing contact to get FT’s he would get a ton of those just on rip thru’s. I know potentialy contested long twos and midrange are bad shots analtyically but those are still higher percentage shots than contested threes (Less points per shot i know)

When LeBron said not all buckets are the same or something like that. During the flow of the game you just get the feel you need a score to ease the ship. This was painfully obvious during the GSW’s third quarter storms. A score settles your team down a little and forces them to take the ball out the baseline.
Starting your attack from the midrange area would have helped.

Finals gonna suck something extra. Lebron my guy but this is too much to ask. Annoys me because the slander in here will be something awful.

I'll watch some of the games but not make it a priority and alter my weekend schedule for it. Unless the Cavs pull out the impossible.

Rockets had your chance to dethrone the DUBS,its all good reload and do it next season stronger and keep CP3 hella fresh for the PLAYOFFS,he's the heart and soul of your team

So throwing the LeBron fantasy out, how do the rockets improve from here? Genuinely curious
Keep the same core. Old guys will be old guys and a year older, and that'll always be an issue (with most teams in general), but Clint and James will get better. Hope Morey pulls off magic with the Ryan Anderson contract, which isn't entirely impossible given his track record. Our roster has improved basically every year with Morey at the helm so it'd be foolish to think he wouldn't make any moves or our team wouldn't improve. Too early for me to give more thoughts on it though

So throwing the LeBron fantasy out, how do the rockets improve from here? Genuinely curious

Attach every one of their first rounders for the next decade with Ryan Anderson to somebody like the Hawks

Only way they’ll have any money to give anybody besides the vet minimum

I'm sayinnnn tho

1479483246910.gif

Nah he didn't say that **** foreal foreal

Do people actually think the reffing was bad this series?

Harden literally pushes off to create separation with either his off arm, elbow, or the ball on almost every single drive and never gets called for it. Same with Cp3.

Curry and Klay get held on so many off ball screens. Literally have to chuck off the defenders arm so they can run their routes.

There were two bad missed calls. Eric Gordon’s drive where he got hammered. No excuse for that one. The harden obvious three foul the ref was behind so there was literally no way to see the contact. The only view that contact is viewable is if you’re to the side/tv angles. Missed call but I get why.

Jordan Bell absolutely did not foul Harden or do a moving screen. Rewatch that closely. Harden runs into him hooks his arm over Bells arm and then starts trying to get around. Bell moves back because he’s hooked by hardens arm. No one is stupid enough to just try and so obviously move backwards to blatantly do a moving screen.

And let’s be real..almost all missed calls are basically versions of the rockets flopping or exaggerating something to draw fouls. That’s garbage basketball and shouldn’t get rewarded.

^officiating was inconsistent. for stretches rockets were getting the calls and refs decided to swallow the whistle. steph and klay are constantly grabbed and bumped. clint gets away with over the back. very difficult to officiate a game where guys play for the whistle when they need to be bailed out (harden and KD).
this is the problem with the league. out of all the sports we have detailed statistics and analytics for officials :lol: in baseball you can say an ump has a tight strike zone etc, but if he changes it every other inning pitchers would lose their damn minds

I noticed that half of those shots were way early in the shot clock. Rushed shots with little to no rhythm<<<<<

i understand working the ball around and passing up good shots for better shots but are the rockets going to get a better shot than open shots early in the possession like those. the system was built to hoist those type of shots. unfortunately, they just didnt even get a fraction to go down and it allowed dubs to run down in transition before they could even set their defense. i think that hurt them the most, cause the pace from those missed shots didnt force the warriors to take the ball out and set their defense

Cmon now the EAST teams will be stronger NEXT season,PHILLY and CELTICS(Kyrie and Gordon)Lebron will be Lebron,the WEST will be between the Dubs Rockets hopefully the Lakers :wink:

warriors gonna tighten up this summer too. Yall act like their competition the only ones polishing the blade. Dudes taking paycuts for this exact reason.
yes they will. I think that got a real glimpse at the dark side so i fully intend to see them stack that squad. Lots of discounts coming their way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom