2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There better be some god damn slander. After every series the Cavs won, ESPN was on its knees taking Brons best shot after he beat a bunch of these East teams. ESPN played a god damn top 10 best plays clip that consisted of nothing but Lebrons game winner versus the Pacers. After every damn series the Cavs won there was pages of dudes on here calling Lebron the GOAT.

Hell, Harden is getting slandered after losing his second best player because they lost in 7 to this warriors team. If Lebron gets swept or loses in like 5 and doesnt get slandered then that **** is ridiculous.

Like winter, the slander is ****ing coming. To quote KG as I've been forced to sit back and listen to this **** for a month. "I'm sittin in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi, I got a couple M-16s, couple nines, got a couple joints with some silencers on 'em, I'm just loadin up clips. Got a couple grenades, couple missile launchers, with, you know, a couple missiles. I'm ready for war."

Im dropping pages of slander after this series if the Cavs ****ing lose.

This post came off as very angry. Im not, dont @ me

So you're not impressed with the stats and performance the man put on ? So he does gets a little more exposure than the rest but he also brings in ratings and a hot topic... lebron has the "it" factor plain and simple

Shot that bad and still could have won it which is why the officiating is super frustrating. Not like we got blown out by 40 and we’re complaining about 10 points that wouldn’t have mattered.
Rockets got some calls as well especially in the first half... that 12 point lead felt like 20 points the way they were playing

So you're not impressed with the stats and performance the man put on ? So he does gets a little more exposure than the rest but he also brings in ratings and a hot topic... lebron has the "it" factor plain and simple

Were you not impressed with what the Rockets just did? I sure as hell was, probably a hell of a lot more than what the Cavs did this year. They are still getting tons of slander though.

If he is going to get a bunch of credit for sitting on ESPN's ****, he better get some slander when things go bad.

Were you not impressed with what the Rockets just did? I sure as hell was. They are still getting tons of slander though.

I'm a Warriors fan living in the bay area so no I was not impressed with the rockets iso/hero ball you know that ish doesn't fly in the playoffs unless your name is lebron james .. then the rockets want to have a 3 pt contest with the best 3 point shooting team ever with the likes of Gordon,Ariza pj tucker harden/paul... il tell you this though the rockets played the best ball they could've played while the Warriors played a C grade in the series and the rockets still didn't pull it off.

Reactions: DLF
You guys are prisoners of the moment. Seriously.

I've never seen sensationalism being expelled across the board as egregiously as this community. It's honestly laughable how certain or uncertain some of you may be regarding outcome of the NBA Finals, let alone a playoff series. You guys are a roller coaster on a game by game basis. I'd hate to think how your personal lives operates.

With that being said, the Rockets got shafted by a couple of calls throughout games 4-7, but let's not transpose this thinking towards believing it's influenced the outcome of games. Specifically speaking, games 6 and 7. The refs didn't force Houston to turn the ball over at such an inhibited rate as they did in game 6 or miss open 3's which they've been hitting all year in game 7. Let alone, taking almost 50 3-pt FG's game 7 when the paint was obviously wide open for the taking. Basketball, just like every other competitive team sport is a game of adjustments and allowances. You can never take away everything on defense. You have to allow for something to be made opportune. This case, they allowed the paint to be open. When you miss as many shots as you did in game 7, common sense would suggest you try a different approach. Houston failed to do this.

So, what adjustments did Houston do? They exacerbate the problem by bringing in a laterally challenged "big man" and an older offensive-minded player to be on the court and switched onto arguably a top 3 ball handler in the NBA. They leave the aforementioned players on court for 12 mins. Allowing Curry to go off and ultimately resulting in a coup de garde by GSW.

If you still believe this would've been different had some calls gone the other way, you're either delusional or ignorant. GS took the series away, which could've been easily taken by Houston had they played with the slightest semblance of poise or aptitude. What transpired of arrogance and ineptitude. Damn shame too, because we deserved a better series and ending.

Will Houston be willing to get rid of Harden if it means landing LeBron?
If I’m Bron I’m def not going to Houston to play with that bum. I’d rather make it to the finals in the east every year to get washed by the Warriors than to have to play with James Soften and CPInjury in Houston.

Were you not impressed with what the Rockets just did? I sure as hell was, probably a hell of a lot more than what the Cavs did this year. They are still getting tons of slander though.

If he is going to get a bunch of credit for sitting on ESPN's ****, he better get some slander when things go bad.

Have you not seen what peoples been saying since he entered the league? What Twitter universe says about him ? Son gets the most hate in the league.. and then you got the mj tards who just wants to turn a blind eye :rofl::rofl:

Have you not seen what peoples been saying since he entered the league? What Twitter universe says about him ? Son gets the most hate in the league.. and then you got the mj tards who just wants to turn a blind eye :rofl::rofl:

I see this conversation is going to go far. Checks receipts, yup thats why.

Yet on top of all l this and his accomplishments he is still not labeled the GOAT.. What in the hell does this man have to do to get the unanimous goat ?

You guys are prisoners of the moment. Seriously.

I've never seen sensationalism being expelled across the board as egregiously as this community. It's honestly laughable how certain or uncertain some of you may be regarding outcome of the NBA Finals, let alone a playoff series. You guys are a roller coaster on a game by game basis. I'd hate to think how your personal lives operates.

With that being said, the Rockets got shafted by a couple of calls throughout games 4-7, but let's not transpose this thinking towards believing it's influenced the outcome of games. Specifically speaking, games 6 and 7. The refs didn't force Houston to turn the ball over at such an inhibited rate as they did in game 6 or miss open 3's which they've been hitting all year in game 7. Let alone, taking almost 50 3-pt FG's game 7 when the paint was obviously wide open for the taking. Basketball, just like every other competitive team sport is a game of adjustments and allowances. You can never take away everything on defense. You have to allow for something to be made opportune. This case, they allowed the paint to be open. When you miss as many shots as you did in game 7, common sense would suggest you try a different approach. Houston failed to do this.

So, what adjustments did Houston do? They exacerbate the problem by bringing in a laterally challenged "big man" and an older offensive-minded player to be on the court and switched onto arguably a top 3 ball handler in the NBA. They leave the aforementioned players on court for 12 mins. Allowing Curry to go off and ultimately resulting in a coup de garde by GSW.

If you still believe this would've been different had some calls gone the other way, you're either delusional or ignorant. GS took the series away, which could've been easily taken by Houston had they played with the slightest semblance of poise or aptitude. What transpired of arrogance and ineptitude. Damn shame too, because we deserved a better series and ending.
MDA is a trash coach. Lavar Ball would have prob made better calls and lineups than him last night.

Told my boy Steph was a top 5 pg of all time and he tells me some nonsense about how Steph aint better than Kyrie, Clyde Frazier, Penny Hardaway, AI and Oscar Robertson.
It's like having a personal barbershop on my phone :smh: Man really told me Kyrie was better than Steph and Steph wouldn't put Clyde in a blender :smh: If he wasnt practically family :smh:

Jungle been hating lebron for years

giphy.gif

But seriously, its been a long ******* decade.

LeBron James will go down as the 2nd Greatest Basketball Player of All-Time. I understand there's something to be said about volume, but success is an incredibly motivating driving factor when you're anointing someone as the GOAT. I cannot see myself ever giving someone that regal status when they've had more failures in their career than success. How does that even work?

Seriously. Asking for a friend.

It’s arguable that Harden wasn’t even the best player on his team during this series...
Not sure why you’re comparing his run to Bron’s.

LeBron James will go down as the 2nd Greatest Basketball Player of All-Time. I understand there's something to be said about volume, but success is an incredibly motivating driving factor when you're anointing someone as the GOAT. I cannot see myself ever giving someone that regal status when they've had more failures in their career than success. How does that even work?

So you rather be eliminated in the first rounds rather than contending for a shot at a championship ? 8 straight finals trip while winning 3 is a phenomenal feat that should easily cancel out the ring talk .. throw in his stats when it's all said and done and it should be unanimous who the goat is

It’s arguable that Harden wasn’t even the best player on his team during this series...
Harden is just a bonafide Westbrook who will never win a ring with the way they play... hero/iso ball is dead

There better be some god damn slander. After every series the Cavs won, ESPN was on its knees taking Brons best shot after he beat a bunch of these East teams. ESPN played a god damn top 10 best plays clip that consisted of nothing but Lebrons game winner versus the Pacers. After every damn series the Cavs won there was pages of dudes on here calling Lebron the GOAT.

Hell, Harden is getting slandered after losing his second best player because they lost in 7 to this warriors team. If Lebron gets swept or loses in like 5 and doesnt get slandered then that **** is ridiculous.

Like winter, the slander is ****ing coming. To quote KG as I've been forced to sit back and listen to this **** for a month. "I'm sittin in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi, I got a couple M-16s, couple nines, got a couple joints with some silencers on 'em, I'm just loadin up clips. Got a couple grenades, couple missile launchers, with, you know, a couple missiles. I'm ready for war."

Im dropping pages of slander after this series if the Cavs ****ing lose.

This post came off as very angry. Im not, dont @ me

Damn, really? Your own Manifesto?

I don't get it. Seems like a lot of work for a guy you dislike.

Told my boy Steph was a top 5 pg of all time and he tells me some nonsense about how Steph aint better than Kyrie, Clyde Frazier, Penny Hardaway, AI and Oscar Robertson.
It's like having a personal barbershop on my phone :smh: Man really told me Kyrie was better than Steph and Steph wouldn't put Clyde in a blender :smh: If he wasnt practically family :smh:

curry top 2 bruh.

Ervin Magic Johnson

Wardell Stephen Curry

Everybody else.

(Curry coming for that spot too. His control of the game and pressure he puts on teams offensively is literally unique to only himself.)

Must be because I find pushing the Warriors to 7 more impressive than pushing the Celtics to 7. Who knows though.

Lets me introduce you to ESPNs "Championships Added" Statistic where winning and losing doesnt matter and all points are made up.

http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...championships-added-all-nba-rank-kevin-pelton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom