2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyreke on the rockets would be interesting. That would give them an additional playmaker to stand around and watch harden dribble

That is true but to somehow use that as a knock against LeBron is pretty weird bro...
There’s a reason they are the biggest favorites in Finals history.

:lol:All I said is I thought what the Rockets did vs. the Warriors was as impressive as what Lebron has done this year vs. the East and the Rockets are getting slandered for it.

What exactly about this Lebron run has been so incredible? Beating up on the Victor Oladipo, Al Horford, Demar Derozan is supposed to be this herculean feat?

Not trying to sound bias or a homer but staph is the best pg of all time. I seen magic in his prime and steph does everything he did but with explosive scoring. Better defender as well

:lol:All I said is I thought what the Rockets did vs. the Warriors was as impressive as what Lebron has done this year vs. the East and the Rockets are getting slandered for it.

What exactly about this Lebron run has been so incredible? Beating up on the Victor Oladipo, Al Horford, Demar Derozan is supposed to be this herculean feat?
The Rockets would wash the Cavs too.. so because they took the Warriors to 7 doesn’t mean the Warriors aren’t unbeatable to everyone else.
The Rockets are a historically good team just like the Warriors are. The Cavs are not and are probably one of the weakest Finals teams since.... LeBrons Cavs in 2007.

So Making it to 9 straight and only winning 3 is a greater accomplishment than winning 3 out of 4 in consecutive trips? LMAO.

Oh Lord help me now.

So you rather have a 33.3% winning percentage than a 75%? Ok ....

What kind of world do we leave in where people is contempt in just making it rather than winning .

Buffalo Bill's are only remember for loosing, yet Lebron is showered with GOAT talks. Amazing how different generations view things.

This is such ******** logic

There is literally no aspect life or even pro competition where it’s somehow “better” to lose earlier in the process of your goal.

This **** only comes out for Lebron.

Bron took Clarkson and Nance to the Finals...
Kobe had them and the Lakers were a lottery team :lol:

Its amazing how much the narratives change. Now, its lebron took these dumpster fire players to the finals. 3 months ago at the trade deadline when Clarkson got traded to the Cavs you were defending him like he was the best player ever.

Hood and Clarkson are scrubs now. Funny

By your own damn words you were laughing at people calling Clarkson a scrub. Now you are calling him a scrub.

You want me to pull more receipts?

So what the hell is so impressive about what the Cavs did then?
When have I ever said that...
I’ve seen most people saying what LeBron did as an individual is impressive.
But regardless lots of folks were picking the Cavs to lose to the Raptors and Celtics so y’all cant play that card now.

let's get it started.

The Cavs went 35 and 17 against the east . . 15 and 15 against the west.the argument can be made Cavs wouldn't have made the playoffs in the west.
LeBron beat up on bogan , og anoby and Marcus Morris.
Since 2011 . 3 players from the east not named LeBron have made a all nba 1st team .

#notmygoat

But agreed. What Houston did was more impressive. The western conference finals was the nba finals.

When have I ever said that...
I’ve seen most people saying what LeBron did as an individual is impressive.
But regardless lots of folks were picking the Cavs to lose to the Raptors and Celtics so y’all cant play that card now.

There were definitely more people picking the cavs and I have to damn receipts for that so you arent playing the ******* card either.

Its amazing how much the narratives change. Now, its lebron took these dumpster fire players to the finals. 3 months ago at the trade deadline when Clarkson got traded to the Cavs you were defending him like he was the best player ever.

By your own damn words you were laughing at people calling Clarkson a scrub. Now you are calling him a scrub.

No this does not give them a chance vs GSW or guarantee that they will even beat Boston and Toronto but they definitely upgraded their roster
Yeah these receipts right here.
Try harder :lol:

Dubs gonna have Iggy’s old *** back too :smh:
remember this ***** was the finals mvp in 2015. people were talking **** about making excuses cuz iggy wasnt playing the last 3 games of this series

that guy is the real ******* glue of this team shout out to iggy i know you reading this!

Clarkson looks like a rec league player who shoots contested 3s , dribbles off his foot , turns the ball carelessly and dress full nike/jordan/ua

Yeah these receipts right here.
Try harder :lol:

You guys were right. No one expected the Cavs to win. Except for all of these people:

Cavs aren’t even trying out there.

Cavs in 6.

If the Cavs meet the rockets in the finals cavs winning it all

Craptors suck Cavs tried to put them over. Cavs in 5.

Cavs in seven vs Warriors

Lebron becomes the GOAT

Cavs in 6

Cavs in 4.

Cavs in 4

Cavs in 7

welp.... cavs in 7

Craptors.

Cavs in 6.

cavs in 4

Cavs in 5.

Cavs in 6.

Cavs in 6

Cavs in 6.

Cavs in 6

Cavs in 6

Cavs in 7 on schoolyard

Cavs in 7

Rockets in 6

Cavs coming on the second game of a tough back to back . Ain’t no back to backs in the playoffs

Cavs in 5

cavs in 7 this is lebron year

So... Cavs in 6 or 7?

Cavs in 4

Raptors got kool aid in their veins

Cavs in 7

Warriors in 6 (changed from 5).

Cavs in 7

Warriors in 6

Wait on it

Cavs in 4.

LeBoston bout to be in full effect.

Pacers smh I knew it

Cavs 4-1

Cavs in 7

Celtics gonna choke somehow at home

Cavs in 4.

LeBron 42/12/13 tomorrow.

If JR don’t go cold, Cavs in 6

Cavs in 6 at the most. Raptors ain’t ready

I got Cavs in 7.

SEVEN!!! *Eddie Griffin voice*

Cavs in 6

we've been witnessing something special this season

LeBron in 6

Cavs winning games 1, 3, 5, 6

Cavs in 7.

Rockets in 7. (I had Warriors in 6, I was WRONG)

Cavs in 7 vs Houston

GS in 5 no more than 6

Cavs in 6

If the unthinkable is gonna happen it’ll happen in about 7 games.

Cavs in 7

Picked Cavs in 5 and they win in 4 lol welp

GSW still in 6

Cavs in 7 (i think)

Y’all playing but Cavs in 6 forreal. I have Rockets in 6 as well but that MIGHT go 7 just because the ratings are high.

Cavs v Rockets finals.

The GOAT ain’t going out like a *****!

Cavs in 7!

Went with Cavs in 7.

I just want it to be a competitive series.

Cavs in 0

Cavs in six Lebron goes down as the GOAT after this championship win.

Confirmed cavs in 4

cavs sweeping the second round .

Ohio

Cavs in 6

Raps in 6

Sixers in 6

Cavs in 5

Celtics in 7

Rockets in 5

Warriors in 6

Blazers in 7

Jazz in 6

Warriors in 6.

My heart says Celtics in 7 but my mind says Cavs in 6. That series is honestly a toss up.

Celtics made me look dumb last series so I'm gonna say Cavs in 6.

Cavs in 6.

Should we just put Tatum down for 20+ a game next season? If he plays like this all next season is he an all star?

I picked Cavs in 6 and tonight I had the Cavs at +2.5.

Sucks that the Celtics lost, but I didn't lose.

cavs winning game 6

and game 7

We have an entire NT bracket challenge with most of the posters here....im sure literally nobody picked the pacers to beat the damn Cavs . I for one had the Cavs in 6.

Now when the series was underway....we damn sure hoped the pacers could beat them. There is a clear difference.

I can see cavs in 4 tbh if CP3 didnt go ape **** and the jazz didnt have four players with handicap parking privileges the rockets would be still in the second round.

Cavs in 6 if Rockets advance

Warriors in 5 if they advance

Celtics went 7-39 from 3, with a last second 3 at the end, Rockets would easily do those numbers, shook always wins

Harden would get guarded by LeBron or Jeff Green and it'll work

And two, I have cavs in 6.

I had Cavs in 6 over Indy and actually had Wiz bearing Toronto lol. Zero faith in Derozan/Lowry.

Cavs in 5.

I might have chose Cavs in 6 instead of Cavs in 5, if I knew Tristan got blacklisted.

Winners of the first round of the play offs.

West: Rockets in 5, Warriors in 5, Blazers in 6, Thunder in 6

East: Raptors in 5, Bucks in 6, Sixers in 7, Cavs in 5

I would mnt be surprise if the cavs sweep or beat the celtics in 5 games. They swept pretty much the same team last year too

Lebron put up 30 and Oladipo only played like 5 minutes and the cavs are barely up 10. I didn't think the pacers had a shot in this series, but they are making me reconsider that.

True. I can see the Cavs taking 1 at the Garden, but I can't see the C's winning in Cleveland.

Well they dont.

Raptors going to continue their streak of losing game 1 and playing from behind all series. Cavs in 6.

This.

It doesn’t matter how trash that Cavs team is, they ALWAYS **** the damn bed when they see LeBron on the court.

Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Cavs in 7

Comeback is over. Cavs in 7.
Cavs take this game. It should be close. Lebron will control Game 7 like he did against the Pistons in 2006, but with a win this time.

i cant see the rockets beating lebron. not with that 6 or 7 man rotation. especially with piss paul banged up. antoni is playing with fire man. he meeds to open up that rotation. i think they beat the warriors but lose to the cavs in the finals. that boy lebron is one of the smartest players ever and made of ****ing steel.

I got Cavs in 7 we shall see. Didn't expect Cleveland to look this bad in the first but Raptors vs. LeBron is still hard to take the former.

cavs winning game 6

and game 7

One, the Raptors did not have the best record in the NBA. Two, this same thing happens every year. This team isnt built for the playoffs. They need to add a guy who can create his own shot down the stretch.

the year Kyrie broke his knee cap in the finals and Love was out Bron was still wreaking havoc.

At some point everyone that doubted Lebron's ability to overcome the greatest odds will have a moment where collectively, you all say "yeah, I don't know how I ever doubted him, I didn't know what I was talking about".

That's not to say that Kyrie was insignificant, but here the Cavs are again, in the finals, without him. So clearly he was at a minimum, kind of disposable.

Cavs in 7.

Speaking of disappointment, once again the Raptors are haveing fits in the first round, even with the best East record. Tbh it really might go 7 games with Raps winning, but it shouldn’t have even gotten that far. I have no faith in them in the next round, and fully expect the young bench to struggle and have less ball movement. FVV being out is pretty bad. I hope I’m wrong but IMO we’re gonna see Playoff Derozan and Lowry rear their ugly heads again, whether they face Cavs or Pacers.

Lebron willed his team to the finals against all expectations. Not to mention, next to no one chose the raptors on the god damn poll.

Capture.JPG

Give me a god damn break.

Last edited:
This is such bull**** logic

There is literally no aspect life or even pro competition where it’s somehow “better” to lose earlier in the process of your goal.

This **** only comes out for Lebron.

Lol the real **** is somehow getting credit for not winning as opposed to actual winning.

That is **** that only comes out for Lebron.

It's actually been more of the former for much of sports history. Before MJ came along, Magic, Bird, Kareem, and Russell were the goats. And Bird only went to the finals 5 outta 12 seasons. Kareem 10 outta 20 seasons. And you got dudes like Duncan that went 6 outta 19 seasons, Kobe 7 outta 20, Shaq 6 outta 20 seasons and all of them have won more times in less attempts than Bron.

He's literally the only player that gets EXTRA credit for getting there and losing. Especially when everybody knows how dog **** the East is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom