2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the most shameful **** I've ever seen in my life. Dude is basically begging everyone to suck L3/8ron off.

"if you were alive to witness this...." FOH

Witness what exactly?

Then look at the goofy *** look on his face to end it:

Untitled.png
stuff like this makes it harder for Lebron fans like myself. Its like we get grouped into this and feel the same way as him.

Can somebody explain to lil Savannah that hating Bron doesn't qualify as uncle Tom activity and that Bron ultimately doesn't know who he is.

And I only saw Harden slander from dudes that always hated on him.. as in the people that were gonna hate regardless.

I can't think of a good reason why we should keep an East vs. West format. Outside of travel complications, IDK why you wouldn't want a top 16 playoff bracket.

The travel complications are overblown. The biggest thing would be a more balanced schedule.

The travel complications are overblown. The biggest thing would be a more balanced schedule.

Balanced schedule after East vs. West playoff format? That's the same thing as travel complications. If Miami plays Portland in the first round, that's pretty awful if the awaiting winner of the adjacent bracket was a Knicks vs. Nets series.

I would honestly like to see top 10 teams get into playoffs but seeds 10 vs 9 in sudden death game to play another sudden death game to then play the 1 seed or move it to 10 vs 8 and 9 vs 7 1 game playoff

I think that would actually be pretty sweet

I wish they would just do away with the bottom two seeds in each conference, shorten the first round, then give the top 2 teams in each conference a bye.

Balanced schedule after East vs. West playoff format? That's the same thing as travel complications. If Miami plays Portland in the first round, that's pretty awful if the awaiting winner of the adjacent bracket was a Knicks vs. Nets series.

They could figure it out. There's literally 3 days in between 1st rd games at times. Those longer series could get priority for those series. Ain't like these dudes flying commercial. They could make the regular season schedule more logical by smarter road trip planning and having everybody play each other at least 3 times. Reseeding after each round also should be an option. Hell the WNBA figured it out and they flying commercial.

I think balanced schedule in terms of every team will play each other the same amount each year, rather than how it is currently set up. So the west teams currently play each East team twice a year, but four times per year against the same conference teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom