2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
with proof of me at 14 in 1988 (shoes for confirmation). Eventhough we loved the Captain, we secretly clowned him because his go to was a hook shot. That was pretty lame back then and nobody tried to emulate him on the playground. Plus he played with Magic the God so he was taken for granted.
tenor (3).gif

IMG_2503.jpg
Dope fit

What Steph is about to accomplish in this western conference is more impressive than what Bron has done since leaving for Miami.

For sure. He choked in ‘16 Finals....but has been great in the playoffs since 2014-2015 season.

Really hope my guy gets the Finals MVP this year (the one he shoulda won from ‘15) to cement his run. Nice cherry on top.

Still think dude is under appreciated. It’s disrespectful when they casually discard him like he’s not the level of player or has the impact of Bron or KD. He’s RIGHT there with them, beat them BOTH on his way to a chip and 2mvps......and one could easily make the argument that he’s TRULY the most valuable player in the league because teams dont lose when he’s on....and REALLY makes his teamates better.

with proof of me at 14 in 1988 (shoes for confirmation). Eventhough we loved the Captain, we secretly clowned him because his go to was a hook shot. That was pretty lame back then and nobody tried to emulate him on the playground. Plus he played with Magic the God so he was taken for granted.
tenor (3).gif

IMG_2503.jpg

Hot damn, you are old enough to be my dad.

I'm guessing if anyone in here was really old enough to see Kareem consistently they probably caught the tail end of his career when he was old as balls

Can somebody explain to lil Savannah that hating Bron doesn't qualify as uncle Tom activity and that Bron ultimately doesn't know who he is.
uncle tom?

we cant be pointing the finger at others when he went back to a racist and known trump supporting owner, decided because that team was in a better position to win that he would ignore that.

now that the talent isnt there no more hes leaving because dan gilbert a trump supporter?

she cant be calling nobody an uncle tom

I admit I didnt appreciate Steph until recent. Thought he would average 12-14 coming out of college so i had to stay stubborn and hate on him when he was balling.

But about 2 years ago, i had a coming to Jesus moment and just had to put the hate away. As someone who was a shooter only back in the days, I realized how damn good he was.

Hot damn, you are old enough to be my dad.

I'm guessing if anyone in here was really old enough to see Kareem consistently they probably caught the tail end of his career when he was old as balls
yeah, I caught him in that time where he was averaging around 21 and 7-8 per year. It was considered washed up but because the Lakers were so strong, it was more than enough for them.

uncle tom?

we cant be pointing the finger at others when he went back to a racist and known trump supporting owner, decided because that team was in a better position to win that he would ignore that.

now that the talent isnt there no more hes leaving because dan gilbert a trump supporter?

she cant be calling nobody an uncle tom

Not real Savannah. Lil fish ol sensitive self keeps calling me an uncle Tom for some reason. But oddly he hasn't said why. That's pretty extreme for a Bronsexual I think.

Not sure what play you’re referring to but you sure didnt see me talkin about “they needa commit harder fouls on harden”

Harden's play was flagrant enough as is

Only problem I had with this was Harden teammates not retaliating.

Green tried to send a message, the Rockets should’ve done the same thing

I enjoy watching post game pressers for moments like this. Dray was clearly in his head

Yo, wtf is harden doing here?:rofl:

Dude trying to finish off curry in other ways

one of the last threes he took i swear him tryna get contact he was so desperate he shot the ball and thrust his **** forward in the air on the way down to try to get contact. not sure if he was trying to get contact or **** a *****

They went at Steph in every game until the last two because he kept causing turnovers. To guard Harden then still have the energy to kill it offensively, wow, in totality this is the best he’s played. I think I read a stat that said Steph was 2nd in defensive winshares only to Draymond these playoffs, insane.

In only four tries, in a tougher conference, with two mcl injuries, he’s about to same the same amount of rings as the “GOAT.”

They could figure it out. There's literally 3 days in between 1st rd games at times. Those longer series could get priority for those series. Ain't like these dudes flying commercial. They could make the regular season schedule more logical by smarter road trip planning and having everybody play each other at least 3 times. Reseeding after each round also should be an option. Hell the WNBA figured it out and they flying commercial.

IIRC WNBA playoffs are best of 3/best of 5 series so commercial travel coast to coast is much more feasible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom