2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this ***** hitting these courts on the reg?? It's the 2nd vid i've seen this week :lol:

Loser stuff. Jason Tatum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>76ers
tenor.gif

Also Westbrook, AD etc
Beating Westbrook aint even worth mentioning.

Can yall believe my ***** said Russ was better than Steph? Then said Nash, GP and Tony too.
Said there are currently tons of better finishers in the paint than him from the guard position and that defense was better in the 60s :sick:
Says all he does is shoot :smh: Man I don't even think he's a hater. My ***** just lost. He keep this up tho and I'm telling his moms he on that dog food.

Beating Westbrook aint even worth mentioning.

Can yall believe my ***** said Russ was better than Steph? Then said Nash, GP and Tony too.
Said there are currently tons of better finishers in the paint than him from the guard position and that defense was better in the 60s :sick:
Says all he does is shoot :smh: Man I don't even think he's a hater. My ***** just lost. He keep this up tho and I'm telling his moms he on that dog food.

Bro....that’s almost everybody in my circle :lol:. Few of my mans finally came around and said....”You was right all along about Russ”.....

Duh

They STILL think Curry is a soft, babied, weak player....who is “just a shooter” who couldn’t play in the 90s though :smh:. And SCOFF at the notion that he’s a top 5 player or even top 5 PG of all time.

It’s sick.

Again for emphasis. 70% of the all NBA talent has been in the conference opposite of Lebron since going to Miami. 3 other first team players in that same span from the east not named Lebron. His competition has been a joke overall.

It that's the case it's a good job he's beaten all these 'trash' teams and made the finals 8 years running :lol:

If stats matter then why isn't Kareem in the discussion? Why isn't Westbrook considered the second coming of Jesus? Why isn't James Harden considered top 3? Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

Kareem gets less credit than he deserves because he played on a stacked Lakers team. You talk to older dudes though you will get some nods for Kareem.

Harden and Westbrook flake post season and Jada lost the title after Hell Rell featured on the Diplomatic Immunity skits.

For the record i still think MJ is the GOAT but i believe Bron will be right there by the time he's done.

Bro....that’s almost everybody in my circle :lol:. Few of my mans finally came around and said....”You was right all along about Russ”.....

Duh

They STILL think Curry is a soft, babied, weak player....who is “just a shooter” who couldn’t play in the 90s though :smh:. And SCOFF at the notion that he’s a top 5 player or even top 5 PG of all time.

It’s sick.
Man is coming with pure eye test nonsense and I'm hitting him with stats. Cold hard numbers but he dont care.
This ***** had the nerve to tell me Steph aint top 3 all around player on the Dubs. ***** put Iggy over Steph on Steph's own damn team.

I think the Rockets should’ve been more physical with Curry when he drove to the hoop.

I don’t think there was 1 hard foul on him this series

I don’t understand why people advocate for this kinda ****. it’s a prime example of trynna have your cake and eat it to.

If the opposite were to happen, say draymond were to commit a “hard” foul on harden or cp, yall would be the first to be screaming “dirty player!” “flagrant two!” You cant have a clean game with hard fouls.. concepts are mutually exclusive. Being physical and using body and size to prevent him from getting to his spots is one thing but i hate seeing dudes make questionably dirty/dangerous fouls when another player leaves his feet

I don’t understand why people advocate for this kinda ****. it’s a prime example of trynna have your cake and eat it to.

If the opposite were to happen, say draymond were to commit a “hard” foul on harden or cp, yall would be the first to be screaming “dirty player!” “flagrant two!” You cant have a clean game with hard fouls.. concepts are mutually exclusive

Bet you didn’t bat a ******* eye when Dray did it 20 seconds into to game 1

I wonder what’s the percentage of NTers who are old enough to have seen Kareem play?

with proof of me at 14 in 1988 (shoes for confirmation). Eventhough we loved the Captain, we secretly clowned him because his go to was a hook shot. That was pretty lame back then and nobody tried to emulate him on the playground. Plus he played with Magic the God so he was taken for granted.
tenor (3).gif

IMG_2503.jpg

Not sure what play you’re referring to but you sure didnt see me talkin about “they needa commit harder fouls on harden”

Only problem I had with this was Harden teammates not retaliating.

Green tried to send a message, the Rockets should’ve done the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom