2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your own advice lil buck. You've called yourself a Bronsexual. I'm in way more threads than just the NBA one lol. Mr self hate lmaooo. Time to block you, you're delusional and more sensitive than any Bron stan I've ever seen on here. It literally makes no sense. There's an entire Bron hate thread on here, literally legions of people that don't like dude yet you're constantly up in your feels over him. Up to the point where you've gotten banned. I'll pray for you.
Please do that. Guess you can’t take what you dish out :lol:

its pretty obvious who the best player is. You look at Lebron's 3 rings, for example, and know he was the best player.

Iggy won one and who really cares? The ring is more important.

Its such a secondary award to me.

To me finals mvp means nothing. Does not strengthen anybody’s position in the game.
It means something..
Can’t say a dude is carrying anything if he doesn’t have a finals mvp. Hell even if they won in 2016 , Dray would’ve been FMVP.

It means something..
Can’t say a dude is carrying anything if he doesn’t have a finals mvp. Hell even if they won in 2016 , Dray would’ve been FMVP.
but does that make Curry any less good because he doesn't have 1? And Iggy any better because he does? Not better than Curry, but just a better Iggy?

I hope that made sense. I'm tired.

This is such bull**** logic

There is literally no aspect life or even pro competition where it’s somehow “better” to lose earlier in the process of your goal.

This **** only comes out for Lebron.
LOL

Yet you can't comprehend the question.

No one is talking about not making it. Rather what's more impressive.

However, the 70+ winning Warriors was a failed because they didnt deliver a ring. The 16-0 Patriots were a failed because they didnt deliver a ring and so on. he made it 9 times in the east. People like to talk about Jordan's competition when making Lebrons goat argument but fail to mention how historically weak the east has been on this 9 year stretch he's on. Name me who on the east was great? LoL

Again, you need to learn how to read or comprehend what you are reading. No one mentioned losing before making it but rather winning it all vices not. So even applying your logic, what I stated above stands. You somehow want to reward a dude for making it 9 times but failing 6 of them times vices admitting that making it 4 times and winning three is a more prestigious achivement ... after all other dude is on his 9 try and only 3. SMh

but does that make Curry any less good because he doesn't have 1? And Iggy any better because he does? Not better than Curry, but just a better Iggy?

Of course not but to say Curry is doing everything by himself is even more ridiculous when has 0 FMVPs.

Some notable FMVPs who weren’t considered the best player on the team

James Worthy
Joe Dumars
Cedric Maxwell
Tony Parker
Chauncey Billups
Andre Igudola

Why are you even entertaining such a dumb ******* statement. How many rings Horry won? Does that make him better than Lebron? He won 7 rings with 3 different teams. So no matter what Lebron does, he ain't catching that. Come on now ...

And for people talking about how good his been on season 15 .. compare him to Jordan at the same age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom