2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7F783CCD-0CBA-4679-A885-F3743D610EFA.jpeg
There’s an abundance of these.

IIRC WNBA playoffs are best of 3/best of 5 series so commercial travel coast to coast is much more feasible

1st round series between IND-CLE took exactly 14 days

Game 1 & 2 1 day off in between (3 days)
2 off days before game 3 (2 days)
Game 3 & 4 1 day off in between (3 days)
1 day off before games 5-game 7 (6 days)

And that's only if it's an extreme situation like BOS-GS. Those series get priority earlier starts. That's still 14 days. The longest chartered flight is 6 hrs from BOS-Bay Area and both teams would be facing those conditions.

Only problem I had with this was Harden teammates not retaliating.

Green tried to send a message, the Rockets should’ve done the same thing

There’s a difference between what dray did (shoving harden while both these dudes acted like could walk thru each other) and raking/elbowing a guy in the face or head while he’s jumping.

Dray got his technical and they moved on.

Speaking of this tomfoolery, am i trippin or did it seem like rockets’ players seemed to always be in the way of a warriors inbounder trynna quickly get the ball back in play after the rockets made a shot?

You knuckleheads have a lot to say about Curry when he has bad games, but no one wants to give his due when Curry has been having arguably the best playoff performance of his career. The man is doing it on both ends of the court. He had to guard Harden damn near 70% of the team throughout a 7 game series and still gave the sauce when it mattered most. The man is even 2nd to Dray in win shares this year in the playoffs.

But everyone wants to discredit this dude. Y’all are just as bad as the LeBron haters. Can’t appreciate greatness in front of you.

Not real Savannah. Lil fish ol sensitive self keeps calling me an uncle Tom for some reason. But oddly he hasn't said why. That's pretty extreme for a Bronsexual I think.
Keep my name out your mouth.
90% of your posts are either about LeBron or calling someone a Bronsexual. I think that’s pretty extreme Mr. Self Hate.

They went at Steph in every game until the last two because he kept causing turnovers. To guard Harden then still have the energy to kill it offensively, wow, in totality this is the best he’s played. I think I read a stat that said Steph was 2nd in defensive winshares only to Draymond these playoffs, insane.

In only four tries, in a tougher conference, with two mcl injuries, he’s about to same the same amount of rings as the “GOAT.”
What a slap in the face to Durant’s contributions :lol:

Yes, Steph’s in a better conference, but look who is on his team to compensate for that :lol:

As if they were just cruising in the postseason before Durant’s arrival.

The year they won they were trailing in both the Memphis and Cleveland series and both of those teams were dealing with multiple injuries to their starting lineups.

Then they very next year they were taken to 7 and then eliminated.

To act like Steph is singlehandedly eliminating all these players is extremely disingenuous :lol:
Which is the reason he has 0 Finals MVPs :lol:
You can big up Steph without finding ways to throw shade at LeBron :lol:

Well we are in a world where Lebron just made it to the finals and the Cavs stayed home. So I guess, welcome to the new age of embelishment?

Reactions: MVP
Keep my name out your mouth.
90% of your posts are either about LeBron or calling someone a Bronsexual. I think that’s pretty extreme Mr. Self Hate.

Take your own advice lil buck. You've called yourself a Bronsexual. I'm in way more threads than just the NBA one lol. Mr self hate lmaooo. Time to block you, you're delusional and more sensitive than any Bron stan I've ever seen on here. It literally makes no sense. There's an entire Bron hate thread on here, literally legions of people that don't like dude yet you're constantly up in your feels over him. Up to the point where you've gotten banned. I'll pray for you.

I mean if we being real... before KD, Steph had 1 ring in a playoff run where every team they faced was injured and didn’t even win Finals MVP.
Lost in 2016 to an inferior team and he choked.
But yeah let’s act like he’s singlehandedly doing everything for the Warriors... the same thing y’all criticize (rightfully so) Bron fans for doing.

Thank God the first game is Thursday night, though. I recall last year being awful because both teams swept and there was like a week and a half wait until the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom