2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond Green and Avery Bradley are the worst when it comes to being allowed to hand check.
Draymond has tackled people setting screens. It's funny as hell.
Same with LeBron , dude has been allowed to hack like crazy his whole career but it's always like that. It's why harden gets away with ish , he's a star and offensively gifted . stars get away with certain things .

Same thing applies at certain times with players who have reputations as defensive stars. They are allowed to do things and rules are bent for them at times that your average player won't be able to get away with.

Kyrie is one of the best guards and scorers in the NBA. Averaged 29 a game in the Finals. They didn't replace him. Isaiah was injured and obviously wasn't remotely close to the player that he was last year. George Hill, Jordan Clarkson, Rodney Hood aren't filling THAT void.

Are you attempting to tell me that this current team is as good either the Bron/Wade/Bosh Heat or the Bron/Kyrie/Love Cavs?

Like I said, definitely his worst team since 2010. Move along.

This is sick :rofl:

D30D4593-667F-49ED-B36B-061859E62175.jpeg
the point made was the worst hes EVER played with. hence my quote "...the team falls to worst hes ever played with? word? so kyrie makes ALL the difference from the cavs pre heat era?" YOU came in here changing the point and suddenly added after 2010. nobody was talking about that, except you. Move along.

the point made was the worst hes EVER played with. hence my quote "...the team falls to worst hes ever played with? word? so kyrie makes ALL the difference from the cavs pre heat era?" YOU came in here changing the point and suddenly added after 2010. nobody was talking about that, except you. Move along.
YOU originally quoted me when I said post-2010. Then you started rambling on. Go back and read.

You tried.

YOU originally quoted me when I said post-2010. Then you started rambling on. Go back and read.

You tried.
me quoting you suddenly gets rid of the fact that you didnt stick to the point lol. beyond that, i quoted you saying "what? his team from the first half of this year was fresh off a finals run. were not clicking anymore... so he swapped out half his team. now theyre the worst? theyre not even the weakest team hes played with THIS YEAR" the team he started this year with, is weaker than the team he is currently playing with. im guessing you didnt catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom