2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raps have home court and don't really need DeMar and Kyle to play their best to win. I think we've seen the best ball Cleveland is capable of last series, sadly enough

NFL is literally killing its players playing the sport and trying to cover it up. I would say that's a major issue :lol:

Definitely dont disagree there. NFL for sure has a safety issue that they will never be able to solve, but so do tons of sports like boxing and the UFC.

I'm also not saying the NBA sucks. It is a fantastic product. I just hope they dont get caught up in their product now that they dont start making obvious improvements to make it even better.

Okc has 3
Houston has 2
Cavs have 2
Boston (injuries 3)
Spurs 2 current + hofers
Toronto has 2
New Orleans has 2
Minny has 2

Etc etc. That’s just off the top of my head.

what 3 players from OKC are making the all nba team this year?

please dont tell me you're counting melo who last made any all nba team in 2013

i stopped there cause it seems pointless to continue.. how about you name these people

who said i forgot any of this?

you're talking about the warriors team that ONLY had the 3 all nba-ers and won 73 games

i think that was the last time the league had an opportunity to be what you described.. the last 2 seasons ive viewed as pointless

even without steph, they have had what 1 tough game in this playoffs so far? how many did they have last postseason?

Look man...idk what to tell you :lol:. It’s the nature of the game and has been that way in periods of time since forever.

Fo fo fo Sixers
72-10 Bulls
15-1 Lakers & 3peat Lakers
3 pear Bulls (2X)
Lakers & Celtics winning 8/10 championships in the 80s

Sometimes....greatness just comes at you in waves in basketball. If those teams of the past didn’t bother you with their dominance...this Warriors team shouldn’t either.

NFL also full of clown *** racist owners with overseer mentality that don't give a damm about the players. They've showed their *** for too long and people are starting to turn away.

NBA is where it's at.

download (1).jpeg

They made a rule where you have to stand for the anthem...

F the national anthem

I watch for the entertainment and sport.not for the owners and all that other ish

what 3 players from OKC are making the all nba team this year?

please dont tell me you're counting melo who last made any all nba team in 2013

i stopped there cause it seems pointless to continue.. how about you name these people

Klay Thompson or Draymond won’t make it this year....so what’s your point of listing 4 all nba’ers :lol:? That’s why I listed melo’s washed *** with Russ & PG (Steven Adams is an all nba level talent/capela too). I’m just trying to explain to you that their is talent spread around the league. GSW just got the most right now.

NFL also full of clown *** racist owners with overseer mentality that don't give a damm about the players. They've showed their *** for too long and people are starting to turn away.

NBA is where it's at.

you think he's alone?
UHMHNK2SNRH6DESFVTAZMKSJOE.jpg

Yup it's about the 7 game series. The best team is rarely beat in that format. Plus basketball is just not a sport with as many wild swings in variance like baseball.

I don't really care if the Warriors win every year (not written in stone btw, they've won 2 of 3 but people act like this is 6 in a row). I'm just here to appreciate beautiful basketball being played. And basketball is a beautiful sport.

obviously that's your prerogative, but i was in for the competition of the thing.. if i'm watching something for dominance, i stick to a couple of the olympic individual sports where it's 1 person changing history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom