2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy how many of ya’ll have given in... brainwashed to believe the Warriors are the true evil and LeBron is some sort of plucky underdog. It’s like seeing my once fellow haters turn to Satan. ESPN and lebron’s media machine have done their work on you all.

downloadfile.gif

I'm post coital. Just woke up and I remembered that LeBron James did it again. He got the Cavs to the finals with Jeff green replacing Kevin Love last night.

Jeff ******* green.

The king. We are not worthy.

We are all witnesses.

**** Boston. :pimp:

Ok for a change of topic before people start talking about the same **** as always.

No new news on chris paul has to be good news right?

It’s crazy how many of ya’ll have given in... brainwashed to believe the Warriors are the true evil and LeBron is some sort of plucky underdog. It’s like seeing my once fellow haters turn to Satan. ESPN and lebron’s media machine have done their work on you all.
Worry not my brother, you are not alone, there are still a few of us true believers who shall never stray from the path. **** Bron!

Won’t be easy but I honestly believe we can do it tonight

Harden 50 point triple double in a win
If Paul can’t go, I just don’t see it.

Lineups without Harden are going to get crushed, and then when he’s on the court he is going to give away too many possessions defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom