2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Happy for Earl. I hated how it ended for him in Seattle. I remember on his draft day, Gruden or someone stated he could be the second coming of Ed Reed. It's crazy to see him suit up in a Ravens uni now, wishing him the best because he was my favorite Seahawk along with Marshawn.

Eagles should try and snag Duke from CLE.

telvin or duke.. hell both.. jordan howard could fit like blount and ajayi did, but they wouldnt be the pass catching threats that telvin and duke are fit exactly what dougie's offense calls for

ingram fits like how howard/blount/ajayi would fit

telvin or duke.. hell both.. jordan howard could fit like blount and ajayi did, but they wouldnt be the pass catching threats that telvin and duke are fit exactly what dougie's offense calls for

ingram fits like how howard/blount/ajayi would fit

With all this Bell hoopla I spaced out with Coleman :lol: he's definitely the next RB to sign.

With all this Bell hoopla I spaced out with Coleman :lol: he's definitely the next RB to sign.

the question is for how much thou

i would love for us to get dude, no way i wanna spend more than over 7 mill per for him

just like i'd love to get duke, but i wouldnt want to trade anything higher than a 4th.. could be a 4th and something else, but i wouldnt want to trade anything higher

If the Giants come out of the first round with Haskins and AJ Brown then this trade could work out nicely for their rebuild.

Nobody is stacking the box with AJ Brown, Shepard, Engram and Saquon’s receiving skills.

They gotta come out of the first round with a QB and WR to make this trade worth it IMO.

If the Giants come out of the first round with Haskins and AJ Brown then this trade could work out nicely for their rebuild.

Nobody is stacking the box with AJ Brown, Shepard, Engram and Saquon’s receiving skills.

They gotta come out of the first round with a QB and WR to make this trade worth it IMO.

Giants reporters say they're going pass rush at 6 then Jones or Lock at 17, assuming they don't trade.

Part of me thinks the Giants are intentionally tanking for next year like the Dolphins. They probably shore up both sides of the line in this year's draft, then draft a QB next year.

Giants reporters say they're going pass rush at 6 then Jones or Lock at 17, assuming they don't trade.

Part of me thinks the Giants are intentionally tanking for next year like the Dolphins. They probably shore up both sides of the line in this year's draft, then draft a QB next year.

Well then sounds like a disaster waiting to happen :lol: hopefully they do the right thing and either go Haskins then AJ Brown or Metcalf then Jones/Lock.

they could have done that without trading OBJ though.

keeping with the narrative that the giants are still all in on Eli...i say they trade down from 6 and grab an OL because none are top 6 worthy. and take Metcalf if he’s there at 17.

i don’t see them drafting haskins at all

they’ll get their QB in 2020

Either trade up and take Kyler/ Haskins or tank for the next two seasons for T Lawerence. As simple as that.

There is no way the Giants can justify that Eli truly is "their guy" anymore. It's sad.

Why not just draft Haskins and have OBJ

Back
Top Bottom