2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

McShay's best-case three-round NFL Mock Draft: How all 32 teams get an A

• i

Todd McShayESPN Senior Writer

In an ideal world, all 32 teams would hit home runs with each of their 2019 NFL draft picks. And today -- and today only -- they do.

Below is my three-round mock draft in which every team gets an A grade. I play general manager for each team at each pick, from No. 1 to No. 102.

To be clear, I'm not projecting picks. This is what I see as the best selection for the team -- but no trades allowed! It's how I would pick based on needs, value and availability. Each team's preferences don't matter here.

There's a team-by-team look below, plus all 102 picks in order at the bottom so you can see how the picks progressed and get an idea of who was off the board when each team selected.

Arizona Cardinals[/paste:font]
Round 1 (1): Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
Round 2 (33): Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson
Round 3 (65): Dru Samia, G, Oklahoma

Josh Rosen off before the draft and go all-in on Murray's elite athleticism running Kliff Kingsbury's offense. A Murray-David Johnson duo would be pretty explosive for Arizona. Plopping the 342-pound Lawrence in the middle of a front seven that already features Chandler Jones and Terrell Suggs is a pretty good way to kick off Round 2, and getting the reliable Samia in the third round provides some protection for Murray. After all, we have to protect our 5-foot-10 quarterback whom we just spent the No. 1 overall pick on, right?

i

San Francisco 49ers
Round 1 (2): Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State
Round 2 (36): Taylor Rapp, S, Washington
Round 3 (67): Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio State

elite pass-rusher off the edge to pair with Dee Ford. San Francisco fills a void at safety with the instinctive Rapp and creates all sorts of matchup issues for defenses by taking McLaurin in the third. Jimmy Garoppolo would be taking snaps in the middle of a track meet with McLaurin and Marquise Goodwin lined up outside.

i

New York Jets

Round 1 (3): Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
Round 3 (68): Zach Allen, DE, Boston College
Round 3 (93): Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State

Sam Darnold a hands catcher with size.

i

Oakland Raiders
Round 1 (4): Josh Allen, OLB, Kentucky
Round 1 (24): Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
Round 1 (27): Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia
Round 2 (35): Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple

Isaiah Crowell. Rounding out the early Raiders selections are a pair of cornerbacks to start anew in the secondary. Baker has the best instincts of the defensive backs in the class.

i

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Round 1 (5): Devin White, ILB, LSU
Round 2 (39): Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame
Round 3 (70): Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson

Kwon Alexander headed out of Florida, so getting the rangy White to be an every-down leader on defense is key. With Gerald McCoy's status up in the air, taking Tillery in the second round gives the Bucs a big, quick alternative to develop. Value wasn't there for an edge rusher, but Tampa Bay gets a smooth corner in Mullen to cover another heavy draft need.

i

New York Giants
Round 1 (6): Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
Round 1 (17): Brian Burns, DE/OLB, Florida State
Round 2 (37): Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State
Round 3 (95): Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama

Eli Manning if the Giants smartly let Haskins learn behind the veteran for a bit), and then New York gets real value with Wilson's coverage ability all the way at the back of Round 3.

i

Jacksonville Jaguars
Round 1 (7): Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
Round 2 (38): N'Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State
Round 3 (69): Amani Hooker, S, Iowa
Round 3 (98): Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis

Nick Foles upright, Harry's height and body control give him a reliable target, and Henderson's vision and high-end second gear provide a change of pace to Leonard Fournette. Harry is basically an Alshon Jeffery for Foles in Jacksonville. On defense, Hooker's ball skills come in handy for a secondary that just lost Tashaun Gipson to a division foe.

i

Detroit Lions
Round 1 (8): T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
Round 2 (43): Jaylon Ferguson, DE, Louisiana Tech
Round 3 (88): Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State

Eric Ebron and Brandon Pettigrew didn't quite work out, but Hockenson's rare combination of size, speed and athleticism should make him an immediate high-impact weapon for Matthew Stafford. The off-the-charts collegiate production of Ferguson (FBS-high 17.5 sacks in 2018) addresses the glaring need of an effective edge rusher, and Butler provides a bit of a vertical threat.

i

Buffalo Bills
Round 1 (9): Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
Round 2 (40): Erik McCoy, C/G, Texas A&M
Round 3 (74): Kahale Warring, TE, San Diego State

Mitch Morse at center, taking steps toward protecting the team's franchise QB, Josh Allen. For the team's third pick, we go back to the areas of need and take a pass-catching tight end for Allen to target.

i

Denver Broncos
Round 1 (10): Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
Round 2 (41): Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina
Round 3 (71): Nate Davis, OT/G, Charlotte

Joe Flacco's tutelage before you let him shred defenses by throwing bullets at his new slot receiver. Once Samuel has the ball in his hands, it's tough to tackle him. Davis, the Broncos' third-rounder, makes up for the loss of Billy Turner on the offensive line.

i

Cincinnati Bengals
Round 1 (11): Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan
Round 2 (42): Kaleb McGary, OT, Washington
Round 3 (72): Jarrett Stidham, QB, Auburn

Joe Mixon in the second round. Then the Bengals take that developmental QB in Stidham. The Auburn signal-caller needs time to work on his reads and progressions before he takes over an NFL offense.

i

Green Bay Packers
Round 1 (12): Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
Round 1 (30): Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama
Round 2 (44): Darnell Savage Jr., S, Maryland
Round 3 (75): Germaine Pratt, OLB, NC State

Aaron Rodgerssome help in this draft. Getting a burner with the ability to pluck and run like Brown would be a huge win. But why stop there. Let's get a matchup nightmare in Smith at the tail end of the first. The Packers were aggressive in free agency on defense -- Za'Darius Smith, Preston Smith and Adrian Amos are all in Wisconsin for 2019 -- and Savage further shores up the secondary. Pratt could make an impact in the edge-rushing rotation as a rookie.

i

Miami Dolphins
Round 1 (13): Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan
Round 2 (48): Ryan Finley, QB, NC State
Round 3 (78): Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State

Ryan Tannehill gone, Finley could start, at least at some point in 2019. But for what it's worth, I don't think the Dolphins will go QB in the second round, instead positioning for Tua Tagovailoa in 12 months. Oruwariye has the potential to become an effective press corner for a unit that doesn't have much behind Xavien Howard.

i

Atlanta Falcons
Round 1 (14): Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
Round 2 (45): Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State
Round 3 (79): Ben Banogu, DE/OLB, TCU

Grady Jarrett on the franchise tag in 2019. He has good range for a 315-pounder and displays a high motor as a pass-rusher. Atlanta also will want to get some offensive line depth and find a pass-rusher; it does both in its next two picks. Risner flashes some upside on the line, and Banogu has the speed and body control to turn the corner and attack in the pass rush.

i

Washington ********
Round 1 (15): D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss
Round 2 (46): Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S, Florida
Round 3 (76): Chuma Edoga, OT/G, USC
Round 3 (96): Joe Jackson, DE, Miami (Fla.)

Josh Rosen. That opens up some opportunities, including taking Metcalf at No. 15. The tales of Metcalf's physicality, strength and speed are well-documented at this point, and he'd fit in nicely on a team that has been hunting for a receiver for years. Gardner-Johnson could eventually be a starting safety, but I like him as a nickelback to begin his NFL career, incidentally filling a hole here for Washington. Edoga handles speed rushers well, and Jackson is disruptive as a pass-rusher.

i

Carolina Panthers
Round 1 (16): Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
Round 2 (47): Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware
Round 3 (77): Jamel Dean, CB, Auburn
Round 3 (100): Michael Deiter, OT, Wisconsin

Minnesota Vikings[/paste:font]
Round 1 (18): Jonah Williams, OT/G, Alabama
Round 2 (50): Gerald Willis III, DT, Miami (Fla.)
Round 3 (81): David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State

Josh Kline helps the Vikings' line, but Williams is the best player on the board at No. 18, and he'd further improve a line that has struggled the past two years. Willis is a fierce interior presence on the other side of the ball and could fill Sheldon Richardson's spot. Montgomery would serve as a third-down back with some burst and route-running ability to spell Dalvin Cook.

Jonah Williams is the draft's most consistent O-lineman
Jonah Williams was a four-year starter at Alabama. Even if he doesn't stick at left tackle, he projects as a solid NFL lineman.

i

Tennessee Titans
Round 1 (19): Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
Round 2 (51): Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State
Round 3 (82): Jalen Jelks, DE, Oregon

Delanie Walker will turn 35 in August, and Fant's 4.50 speed and 6-foot-4 frame would create some dangerous mismatches. When we go get Campbell and his 4.31 speed in the second, the AFC South will collectively sigh; Corey Davis, Adam Humphries, Campbell and Fant is a group that could do some damage in the passing game. Pass-rushers are a little harder to find in the third round, but Jelks has good initial quickness and can fight through double-teams when pursuing the QB.

i

Pittsburgh Steelers
Round 1 (20): Byron Murphy, CB, Washington
Round 2 (52): Chase Winovich, OLB, Michigan
Round 3 (66): Miles Boykin, WR, Notre Dame
Round 3 (83): Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma State

Steven Nelson, the Steelers need playmakers at that position. Winovich is a twitchy, versatile pass-rusher, and with Antonio Brown gone, Boykin provides another option in the passing game. Hill and his 4.40 speed would jive nicely with James Conner's running style in a reborn Pittsburgh offense.

i

Seattle Seahawks
Round 1 (21): Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State
Round 3 (84): Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia

Calvin Ridley's brother to give Russell Wilson a weapon in the middle of the field.

i

Baltimore Ravens
Round 1 (22): Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
Round 3 (85): Trayveon Williams, RB, Texas A&M
Round 3 (102): Terrill Hanks, ILB, New Mexico State

Houston Texans[/paste:font]
Round 1 (23): Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State
Round 2 (54): David Long, CB, Michigan
Round 2 (55): Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia
Round 3 (86): Justin Hollins, OLB, Oregon

Deshaun Watson taking that many hits. Houston lost Tyrann Mathieu, Kareem Jackson and Kevin Johnsonto free agency (while adding Tashaun Gipson and Bradley Roby), so I want to restock the secondary with Long's instincts at corner and Thornhill's ball skills at safety. Taking Hollins gives the Texans an edge rusher with the versatility to line up as a defensive end or stand up as an outside 'backer.

i

Philadelphia Eagles
Round 1 (25): Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
Round 2 (53): Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State
Round 2 (57): Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama

Debating two-round mocks »
More: Potential trade options »
More: Post-free agency mailbag »
Archive: Every First Draft podcast »

Jason Kelce at center, though he has the versatility to play other positions.

i

Indianapolis Colts
Round 1 (26): Johnathan Abram, S, Mississippi State
Round 2 (34): A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss
Round 2 (59): Dre'Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State
Round 3 (89): Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame

Andrew Luck a reliable option in the passing game.

i

Los Angeles Chargers
Round 1 (28): Cody Ford, OT/G, Oklahoma
Round 2 (60): Lonnie Johnson Jr., CB, Kentucky
Round 3 (91): Max Scharping, OT/G, Northern Illinois

Casey Hayward and Desmond King.

i

Kansas City Chiefs
Round 1 (29): Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State
Round 2 (61): Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State
Round 2 (63): Jachai Polite, OLB, Florida
Round 3 (92): Andy Isabella, WR, UMass

Mitch Morse is in Buffalo now, and Cameron Erving has been pretty disappointing, so the O-line needs a difference-maker. On defense, taking a gamble with Polite could pay off. He has fallen quite a bit the past few months, but he has burst off the edge. Why not add some more fun to this high-octane offense? The Chiefs get their running back with the powerful and patient Sanders and add another speedy receiver in Isabella. The UMass burner can flat-out fly. I would have liked to get a corner, but the opportunity wasn't there. It wasn't worth reaching as far as I would have had to, so I'd look to stock up on secondary in the later rounds.

i

Los Angeles Rams
Round 1 (31): Chris Lindstrom, G, Boston College
Round 3 (94): Bryce Love, RB, Stanford
Round 3 (99): David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin

Rodger Saffold with a real grinder in Lindstrom. Edwards would further shore up the offensive line with his heavy hands and strong lateral mobility. I'd look for a center in the later rounds as well. L.A. also will be looking for some running back depth behind Todd Gurley, and Love would be an excellent fit. The Rams can afford to take a chance on a player such as this here, and with Love's effectiveness in space, it could pay off handsomely if the Stanford product stays healthy.

i

New England Patriots
Round 1 (32): L.J. Collier, DE, TCU
Round 2 (56): Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
Round 2 (64): JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford
Round 3 (73): Dawson Knox, TE, Ole Miss
Round 3 (97): Josh Oliver, TE, San Jose State
Round 3 (101): Corey Ballentine, CB, Washburn

Tom Brady hands over the keys to the offense. Collier is effective both as a pass-rusher and against the run. Then we can get some weapons on offense. Arcega-Whiteside is a big red zone target, and a pair of tight ends would be a step toward finding a Rob Gronkowski replacement. It would be the third time in the Belichick era that the Patriots took two tight ends in the same draft.

play
0:37
NFL draft profile: L.J. Collier
L.J. Collier is a defensive end prospect from TCU who recorded five sacks in his senior season.

i

Cleveland Browns
Round 2 (49): Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State
Round 3 (80): Michael Jordan, G, Ohio State

Odell Beckham Jr. Layne provides depth at corner, and Jordan makes sense after the Browns traded Kevin Zeitler in the offseason.

i

Dallas Cowboys
Round 2 (58): Oshane Ximines, DE, Old Dominion
Round 3 (90): Marquise Blair, S, Utah

Jason Witten.

i

New Orleans Saints
Round 2 (62): Jace Sternberger, TE, Texas A&M

Jared Cook, but the veteran is 32 years old.

i

Chicago Bears
Round 3 (87): Damien Harris, RB, Alabama

Tarik Cohen after Jordan Howard was shipped to Philadelphia.

Like usual seems like there’s a disproportionate amount of Pats fans against Rodgers. The insecurity is showing again. Tom Brady’s greatness is pretty much unobtainable I don’t get it.

there's literally one fan who brought up Brady in this :lol:

don't loop us in together in this particular discussion :lol:

Aaron did get overboard responding to that article. :lol:

Calling dudes irrelevant is basically confirming what they've said about you.

• i

In an ideal world, all 32 teams would hit home runs with each of their 2019 NFL draft picks. And today -- and today only -- they do.

Below is my three-round mock draft in which every team gets an A grade. I play general manager for each team at each pick, from No. 1 to No. 102.

To be clear, I'm not projecting picks. This is what I see as the best selection for the team -- but no trades allowed! It's how I would pick based on needs, value and availability. Each team's preferences don't matter here.

There's a team-by-team look below, plus all 102 picks in order at the bottom so you can see how the picks progressed and get an idea of who was off the board when each team selected.

Josh Rosen off before the draft and go all-in on Murray's elite athleticism running Kliff Kingsbury's offense. A Murray-David Johnson duo would be pretty explosive for Arizona. Plopping the 342-pound Lawrence in the middle of a front seven that already features Chandler Jones and Terrell Suggs is a pretty good way to kick off Round 2, and getting the reliable Samia in the third round provides some protection for Murray. After all, we have to protect our 5-foot-10 quarterback whom we just spent the No. 1 overall pick on, right?

i

San Francisco 49ers

elite pass-rusher off the edge to pair with Dee Ford. San Francisco fills a void at safety with the instinctive Rapp and creates all sorts of matchup issues for defenses by taking McLaurin in the third. Jimmy Garoppolo would be taking snaps in the middle of a track meet with McLaurin and Marquise Goodwin lined up outside.

i

New York Jets

i

Oakland Raiders

Isaiah Crowell. Rounding out the early Raiders selections are a pair of cornerbacks to start anew in the secondary. Baker has the best instincts of the defensive backs in the class.

i

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Kwon Alexander headed out of Florida, so getting the rangy White to be an every-down leader on defense is key. With Gerald McCoy's status up in the air, taking Tillery in the second round gives the Bucs a big, quick alternative to develop. Value wasn't there for an edge rusher, but Tampa Bay gets a smooth corner in Mullen to cover another heavy draft need.

i

New York Giants

Eli Manning if the Giants smartly let Haskins learn behind the veteran for a bit), and then New York gets real value with Wilson's coverage ability all the way at the back of Round 3.

i

Jacksonville Jaguars

Nick Foles upright, Harry's height and body control give him a reliable target, and Henderson's vision and high-end second gear provide a change of pace to Leonard Fournette. Harry is basically an Alshon Jeffery for Foles in Jacksonville. On defense, Hooker's ball skills come in handy for a secondary that just lost Tashaun Gipson to a division foe.

i

Detroit Lions

Eric Ebron and Brandon Pettigrew didn't quite work out, but Hockenson's rare combination of size, speed and athleticism should make him an immediate high-impact weapon for Matthew Stafford. The off-the-charts collegiate production of Ferguson (FBS-high 17.5 sacks in 2018) addresses the glaring need of an effective edge rusher, and Butler provides a bit of a vertical threat.

i

Buffalo Bills

Mitch Morse at center, taking steps toward protecting the team's franchise QB, Josh Allen. For the team's third pick, we go back to the areas of need and take a pass-catching tight end for Allen to target.

i

Denver Broncos

Joe Flacco's tutelage before you let him shred defenses by throwing bullets at his new slot receiver. Once Samuel has the ball in his hands, it's tough to tackle him. Davis, the Broncos' third-rounder, makes up for the loss of Billy Turner on the offensive line.

i

Cincinnati Bengals

Joe Mixon in the second round. Then the Bengals take that developmental QB in Stidham. The Auburn signal-caller needs time to work on his reads and progressions before he takes over an NFL offense.

i

Green Bay Packers

Aaron Rodgerssome help in this draft. Getting a burner with the ability to pluck and run like Brown would be a huge win. But why stop there. Let's get a matchup nightmare in Smith at the tail end of the first. The Packers were aggressive in free agency on defense -- Za'Darius Smith, Preston Smith and Adrian Amos are all in Wisconsin for 2019 -- and Savage further shores up the secondary. Pratt could make an impact in the edge-rushing rotation as a rookie.

i

Miami Dolphins

Ryan Tannehill gone, Finley could start, at least at some point in 2019. But for what it's worth, I don't think the Dolphins will go QB in the second round, instead positioning for Tua Tagovailoa in 12 months. Oruwariye has the potential to become an effective press corner for a unit that doesn't have much behind Xavien Howard.

i

Atlanta Falcons

Grady Jarrett on the franchise tag in 2019. He has good range for a 315-pounder and displays a high motor as a pass-rusher. Atlanta also will want to get some offensive line depth and find a pass-rusher; it does both in its next two picks. Risner flashes some upside on the line, and Banogu has the speed and body control to turn the corner and attack in the pass rush.

i

Washington ********

Josh Rosen. That opens up some opportunities, including taking Metcalf at No. 15. The tales of Metcalf's physicality, strength and speed are well-documented at this point, and he'd fit in nicely on a team that has been hunting for a receiver for years. Gardner-Johnson could eventually be a starting safety, but I like him as a nickelback to begin his NFL career, incidentally filling a hole here for Washington. Edoga handles speed rushers well, and Jackson is disruptive as a pass-rusher.

i

Carolina Panthers

Josh Kline helps the Vikings' line, but Williams is the best player on the board at No. 18, and he'd further improve a line that has struggled the past two years. Willis is a fierce interior presence on the other side of the ball and could fill Sheldon Richardson's spot. Montgomery would serve as a third-down back with some burst and route-running ability to spell Dalvin Cook.

Jonah Williams was a four-year starter at Alabama. Even if he doesn't stick at left tackle, he projects as a solid NFL lineman.

i

Tennessee Titans

Delanie Walker will turn 35 in August, and Fant's 4.50 speed and 6-foot-4 frame would create some dangerous mismatches. When we go get Campbell and his 4.31 speed in the second, the AFC South will collectively sigh; Corey Davis, Adam Humphries, Campbell and Fant is a group that could do some damage in the passing game. Pass-rushers are a little harder to find in the third round, but Jelks has good initial quickness and can fight through double-teams when pursuing the QB.

i

Pittsburgh Steelers

Steven Nelson, the Steelers need playmakers at that position. Winovich is a twitchy, versatile pass-rusher, and with Antonio Brown gone, Boykin provides another option in the passing game. Hill and his 4.40 speed would jive nicely with James Conner's running style in a reborn Pittsburgh offense.

i

Seattle Seahawks

Calvin Ridley's brother to give Russell Wilson a weapon in the middle of the field.

i

Baltimore Ravens

Deshaun Watson taking that many hits. Houston lost Tyrann Mathieu, Kareem Jackson and Kevin Johnsonto free agency (while adding Tashaun Gipson and Bradley Roby), so I want to restock the secondary with Long's instincts at corner and Thornhill's ball skills at safety. Taking Hollins gives the Texans an edge rusher with the versatility to line up as a defensive end or stand up as an outside 'backer.

i

Philadelphia Eagles

i

Indianapolis Colts

i

Los Angeles Chargers

i

Kansas City Chiefs

Mitch Morse is in Buffalo now, and Cameron Erving has been pretty disappointing, so the O-line needs a difference-maker. On defense, taking a gamble with Polite could pay off. He has fallen quite a bit the past few months, but he has burst off the edge. Why not add some more fun to this high-octane offense? The Chiefs get their running back with the powerful and patient Sanders and add another speedy receiver in Isabella. The UMass burner can flat-out fly. I would have liked to get a corner, but the opportunity wasn't there. It wasn't worth reaching as far as I would have had to, so I'd look to stock up on secondary in the later rounds.

i

Los Angeles Rams

Rodger Saffold with a real grinder in Lindstrom. Edwards would further shore up the offensive line with his heavy hands and strong lateral mobility. I'd look for a center in the later rounds as well. L.A. also will be looking for some running back depth behind Todd Gurley, and Love would be an excellent fit. The Rams can afford to take a chance on a player such as this here, and with Love's effectiveness in space, it could pay off handsomely if the Stanford product stays healthy.

i

New England Patriots

Tom Brady hands over the keys to the offense. Collier is effective both as a pass-rusher and against the run. Then we can get some weapons on offense. Arcega-Whiteside is a big red zone target, and a pair of tight ends would be a step toward finding a Rob Gronkowski replacement. It would be the third time in the Belichick era that the Patriots took two tight ends in the same draft.

play
L.J. Collier is a defensive end prospect from TCU who recorded five sacks in his senior season.

i

Cleveland Browns

Odell Beckham Jr. Layne provides depth at corner, and Jordan makes sense after the Browns traded Kevin Zeitler in the offseason.

i

Dallas Cowboys

Jason Witten.

i

New Orleans Saints

i

Chicago Bears

Eagles not taking a CB, every mock with the team taking 1 is wrong

Maybe a S.. probably a DLine or Oline.. maybe WR

• i

i

San Francisco 49ers

i

New York Jets

i

Oakland Raiders

i

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

i

New York Giants

i

Jacksonville Jaguars

i

Detroit Lions

i

Buffalo Bills

i

Denver Broncos

i

Cincinnati Bengals

i

Green Bay Packers

i

Miami Dolphins

i

Atlanta Falcons

i

Washington ********

i

Carolina Panthers

i

Tennessee Titans

i

Pittsburgh Steelers

i

Seattle Seahawks

i

Baltimore Ravens

i

Philadelphia Eagles

i

Indianapolis Colts

i

Los Angeles Chargers

i

Kansas City Chiefs

i

Los Angeles Rams

i

New England Patriots

play

i

Cleveland Browns

i

Dallas Cowboys

Jason Witten.

i

New Orleans Saints

i

Chicago Bears

this would be an excellent draft for the Raiders. SF too. I love Rapp.

Stephen Jones on resigning Dak

“I know Dak want this, you want a supporting cast,” Jones said. “That’s the way to go down as being one of the great quarterbacks to ever play the game: win championships.

“There's been a lot of good players who won a lot of games and have good stats, but if you don't have championships, certainly there's an empty feeling there. I know Dak. His No. 1 goal here is to win Super Bowl championships. He's a winner; he's a leader.

“I just feel good that we'll find our way to a place that the contract enables us to surround him with a great supporting cast which a lot of it's in place. If you look at our offensive line, look at our receiving core, you look at Zeke: a lot of it's there. Obviously with [Jason] Witten coming back and some young tight ends, certainly that's a nice spot for us, too. So we've just gotta keep building on that and be able to fit Dak in.

“He certainly deserves to be paid fairly. He's a fourth-round pick out of Mississippi State, as we all know. He's never made a lot of money, per se, with his contract. Certainly deserves to be paid and be paid fairly.”

Man if he don’t ***** with that nonsense:lol:
See what being a biscuit boy gets you! :smh:

Some one on here said it before "billionaires asking millionaires to take a pay cut" :smh:

I feel for Dak but f em and f the cowboys. How in the hell did they expect to pay all those dudes? Pay cuts :lol:

Some one on here said it before "billionaires asking millionaires to take a pay cut" :smh:

I feel for Dak but f em and f the cowboys. How in the hell did they expect to pay all those dudes? Pay cuts :lol:
Dak needs to run their pockets and get his 30ms per year.

He’s a poor kid from the south that was a 4th round pick. It’s time he cashes in.

Oh yea I'm definitely for the players. Dak was the first person I thought of when I saw that D-Law 5/100 contract.

Not everyone can be Tom Brady and even then, Brady already got a couple big contracts, I think, before he started taking pay cuts due to his wife being the bread winner anyway.

Just can't say I'm mad it's happening to the cowboys.

I'm in baseball mode, but at the same time I am eager as **** for the draft, training camp, all that.

Can't wait to be in MetLife for the home opener. New jerseys, new era :pimp: .

Yeah I get in baseball mode for the first 3 weeks. Then take May off. Then I come back mid June :lol::lol:

Aaron Rodgers has the 'perceived slight' syndrome, similar to Kobe's 'mamba mentality.' They both envision criticism and detractors as fuel to get better at their craft and ultimately win. Rodgers is definitely a quirky dude. Sensitive from draft day when Smith went #1 overall and he fell all the way to #24. Burned his soul to sit there and wait for his name to be called after being in the #1 pick conversation.

Although the family drama is perplexing to me. What could have happened that would make a man completely cut off his blood relatives?

we brought back GOATkowski, huh? not much you can complain about given the current state of kicking, but i hope he can be a little better going forward

how sway? He's going to get paid - whether or not its before his 4/15 target deadline remains to be seen but nothing out of Seattle suggests he's not going to cash in. Clark or Wagner might get sacrificed so my boy can get 40M/yr

I'm just saying.

hubie.png

Why he gotta give them a deadline? They should have handled that asap. I know a franchise that takes great care of their Superbowl winning QB even when he's a washed bum.

I'm just saying.

hubie.png

Why he gotta give them a deadline? They should have handled that asap. I know a franchise that takes great care of their Superbowl winning QB even when he's a washed bum.
I really don't get it myself :lol: It start off the off-season workout programs but that's obviously not the reason, especially since he got extended during the summer last time.

I think his agent is trying to create the most possible leverage by any means, he's going to hold off until the last possible minute to strike an agreement. I think the deal gets done, and I really doubt Russ and his agent stop discussions after April 15th but if he does that is a weird way to go about it.

Back
Top Bottom