2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Ok you can disagree, but I have both pairs in hand and can see and feel that there’s not much of a difference.

Lol I hear you. I have had both in hand and thoroughly examined them. I had my 07s since their release I was kind of obsessed with them. Wasn't meant to undermine your opinion at all; I respect it. I was just saying I don't agree :lol:

Lol I hear you. I have had both in hand and thoroughly examined them. I had my 07s since their release I was kind of obsessed with them. Wasn't meant to undermine your opinion at all; I respect it. I was just saying I don't agree :lol:

It’s all good, no disrespect taken. You have a right to your opinion as do I.

I want the Infrared shade to be a in between the 2000 and the 2014. 2000 was too orange IMO and the 2014 was too pink. A nice balance of RED with a slight pink and slight orange look is perfect. Infrared looks different depending on the lighting anyway, I just don’t want out in the sun to look pink and not even hot pink/red The 2010 Infrared pack was like Gym red lol

As a young fella back in 1991 Ill never forget when these shoes came out. I was around 11..everyone going crazy over MJ's shoes and my parents scored me the 4s and 5s late cause we didn't have much money. Bruh when these black 6s dropped though...smh...the dopest looking shoe we've ever seen. We all wanted them. The holes in the tongue, the lace locks, iced out bottoms. My parents pulled though late again but it was when the carmine color way was out. Until Im too old to wear these things, every time the 4s, 5s, and 6s come out Ill get them. Too dope and too many good memories.

I hate the waiting part. I don’t wanna spend more time building up the hype only to get disappointed in feb.

I remember after the varsity red cane out, the Infrared pack was announced. The placeholder image used was the OG. I thought they’d be durabuck and that the varsity red was just a Alternate Infrared inspired pair. I thought they’d look like the pair on the flu game retro card/Katrina collection. They ended up being the same a same as the varsity only with a brighter red. In 2014, I got my hope a Up again, only to be let down. The first pic of those was a blurry early pair in a collage with the OG. The second pic was a weird ashy nubuck with almost flat ankle pods.

They did the Bordeaux, Aquas, and Metallic 5s uppers right, there’s no reason they shouldn’t this time.

For me the upper/materials is far more important than 3m or the Infrared shade

Whats the difference between the 2014 Black infras and the 2016 Black metallic as far as the uppers go? I thought it was the same nubuck material.

Now that we have a date I'm officially excited for this release. I got the 2014s and yes they feel like bricks on my feet and it's more pink then red. But I couldnt care less because these are my grails and I'll buy one everytime JB releases an infrared 6. Don't matter if it's pink-red, orange-red or red-red...

Whats the difference between the 2014 Black infras and the 2016 Black metallic as far as the uppers go? I thought it was the same nubuck material.
The 2014 pair has a mostly nubuck upper. This nubuck scuffs easy, is very stiff and kind or rubbery. It has a black trim. It’s in yellow. The underlays that’s I circled in Red is the same material as the Metallic and has the grey trim.
BF708FF5-61ED-469B-A59F-0172046F2385.jpeg

The 2014 pair has a mostly nubuck upper. This nubuck scuffs easy, is very stiff and kind or rubbery. It has a black trim. It’s in yellow. The underlays that’s I circled in Red is the same material as the Metallic and has the grey trim.
BF708FF5-61ED-469B-A59F-0172046F2385.jpeg
I like the squiggled randomness on the ankle part, I dont know if you intended it or not. Thats how I imagine the designers dealing with it when they drew up the retro.

I remember seeing the Infrared 6 in a picture with mark wahlburg, but I can’t tell if they are the 2014 or not since the Gatorade 6 are there

Attachments

• 0C47E899-3299-455C-9BBD-6414A755442C.png
    0C47E899-3299-455C-9BBD-6414A755442C.png
    581.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 7B7220F6-FE75-4417-9778-C937B0C49799.jpeg
    7B7220F6-FE75-4417-9778-C937B0C49799.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 40
I always assumed they were the upcoming retro since the 2014 was way before that. And I hope we havent seen them yet because they went back to the drawing board. All of those have released except for the taxis and infrareds

Back
Top Bottom