2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

I choked the chicken in the office becuz this one sexy milf would bend down next to me and act like she wanted it. She was mad skinny but fine af. Problem is home girl is married to special ops American sniper headass dude. I ain’t dying over no yambs. So I proceeded to fap in da office w the door open hoping she would catch me in some sick twisted fantasy of mine smh
I’m sick AF

Never tossed salad and never plan to.

i don’t go backdoor either

sounds un appealing
Idk man, for me there’s been a couple woman that caused the thought to pop up. One was literally doing nothing, but sitting in the passenger. Didn’t act on it though.

I choked the chicken in the office becuz this one sexy milf would bend down next to me and act like she wanted it. She was mad skinny but fine af. Problem is home girl is married to special ops American sniper headass dude. I ain’t dying over no yambs. So I proceeded to fap in da office w the door open hoping she would catch me in some sick twisted fantasy of mine smh
I’m sick AF

can you explain some more. So you have one of those side offices I am guessing? Like - was it normal business hours? Were youafraid of someone else seeing you? Was she the only one there?

we need answers because logistically this is a mess

At good will :lol:

What were the items?

Not one of my proudest moments but I remember doing it to a mirror my sister wanted. It was $10.99 but I put a sticker on it for $1.99. Dude at the register looked at me funny and seemed like he was about to tell me something. I found out why though, the mirror had a sticker with the date showing they put it out the same day I bought it....but I put on a month old sticker. Still can’t bring myself to pay when he’s at the register :lol: :blush: :blush:

The rest have been on video games, DVD’s and cd’s. Again, not all as I usually pay full price.

Back door is just so unnecessary and pretty painful for women especially when your pipe game is right.

This. I once tried to just slide my head in and laughed at how tight it was. Any more and I would have had a double circumcision.

P is fine with me, unless the chick is feeling adventurous and has some patience for preparatory lubing and stretching.

Not trying to squeeze the oscar meyer through a pin hole.

Last edited:
As many of you know I am a die hard supporter of President Trump and his administration. A couple of months ago I stumbled onto a website called Huffington Post. Normally I would chalk that website up as partisan trash but I visit that website every day. I'm not proud of it.
Lmao

What were the additional services?

They pretty much know what you want depending how much money you give them, if you give them $140+ they know you want to do it all, anything lower, probably just oral or them fapping you.

No matter what you get a massage and shower and thats $40 flat.

google Cityxguide

youre welcome.

They pretty much know what you want depending how much money you give them, if you give them $140+ they know you want to do it all, anything lower, probably just oral or them fapping you.

No matter what you get a massage and shower and thats $40 flat.

google Cityxguide

youre welcome.
How do you know they're not cops?

As many of you know I am a die hard supporter of President Trump and his administration. A couple of months ago I stumbled onto a website called Huffington Post. Normally I would chalk that website up as partisan trash but I visit that website every day. I'm not proud of it.
You thought this was a safe space huh? You betray your base and Trump himself with this confession. Are you an undercover Lib?

I don’t think I understand what a die hard trump fan is. Like - die hard everything Trump or?

1577232474014.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom