2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

The ♥ wants what the ❤ wants.

giphy.gif

They pretty much know what you want depending how much money you give them, if you give them $140+ they know you want to do it all, anything lower, probably just oral or them fapping you.

No matter what you get a massage and shower and thats $40 flat.

google Cityxguide

youre welcome.

**** looks like back page

But she was in full control of her actions? Consent was given?

Lmaooo I ain't wanna take it here but as soon as I seen the ***** said she was crying and stumbling? During sex?

Only a matter of time till some goof **** happens. :lol: Keep us posted tho dog you brought us this far.

At good will :lol:

What were the items?

I was just in there the other day and my homeboy did this.

It was like a random CD of sounds (he was gon use em for beats) or something that was like 30 bucks. That **** will catch you off guard when you see everything in there 5-10 or less and some cool looking **** is $30-40. :lol: they be making up the prices off the top of they head.

They pretty much know what you want depending how much money you give them, if you give them $140+ they know you want to do it all, anything lower, probably just oral or them fapping you.

No matter what you get a massage and shower and thats $40 flat.

google

youre welcome.

I went on here, looked up my city and found some interesting addresses I woulda never expected :lol:.

I wanna try it just to see what happens but I'mma f around and get my organs harvested some of them ****s look sketchy af :lol:

That's why I can't hookup with co-workers. I wait til she's gone or I am before shooting my shot.

Confession: sorta similar

I'm plotting on a girl who is faithful to her man but he goes to college far away and she's wifey material. She knows but at least I'm respectful with it. As respectful as one can be in my position.

*The 🍆 wants what the 🍆 wants.
Fixed*

This is after a outside work event.

We work in a relatively small office, so privacy isn't ideal and footsteps away from our desks. She called out the next day of doing the deed, I came to work with no problem, thought nothing of it.
She sends me a text during the day, saying don't tell anyone and keep it between us.

The deed however was absolutely horrendous. She stumbled up my steps, falling out bed, intermittent crying between positions. The whole experience made my johnson soft during. I ordered here a Lyft and gave her a hug and got her outta here.

I have no attraction to her beyond physical. She wants to be friendly in the office and I just want to keep it professional. If she is in the back on lunch, I would just leave and eat outside.
giphy.gif

Thread is 🔥 7 posts in. Why didn't somebody tell me sooner.

Last edited:
I choked the chicken in the office becuz this one sexy milf would bend down next to me and act like she wanted it. She was mad skinny but fine af. Problem is home girl is married to special ops American sniper headass dude. I ain’t dying over no yambs. So I proceeded to fap in da office w the door open hoping she would catch me in some sick twisted fantasy of mine smh
I’m sick AF
You’re a wild man lol. Imagine getting caught and getting fired for fapping on the job lmao 😂. Reminds me of myself when I was in the 9th grade and fapped while I was in class. This girl sitting in front of me was sexy and her thong was showing. I was sitting in the back of class so no one saw me fapping lol.

Didn’t get invited to my mom’s family’s Christmas. Idgaf, I don’t even know if I’ll ever see them anymore. I only saw them on Christmas anyways. They are a hot mess so they did us a favor. They live a half hour away and I never see them.

I see my family from fl and Missouri like every other month from my dads side and they live far as hell. :lol: my family here just isn’t worth the half hour drive.

kicked it with my wife’s family in the morning and then went to my moms house for dinner with my wife, daughter and sister. So much more chill.

No other confessions really, haven’t been living too foul since I’m older and married I guess. I miss living wild though. Not gonna lie, now I’m #washed and boring and legit.

Last edited:
Hate to admit it, but I’m at the age where all my friends are in relationships and getting married and I’m still solo dolo. At the same time I wanna move to Korea before it’s too late

do it bro, I always wanted to move around and live a bunch of different places but then I knocked up a girl in hs so that probably isn’t gonna happen for me ever or at least until my daughter is a little older.

my point being if you don’t do it now it’s only going to get harder the more established you get.

Homie smashed that chick while she was crying.

he shrugged and got what he needed, hugged her got her an Uber and sent her on her way like they ain’t gone see each other at work

Had to stop on the 2nd stream of tears brodie.

You’re a wild man lol. Imagine getting caught and getting fired for fapping on the job lmao 😂. Reminds me of myself when I was in the 9th grade and fapped while I was in class. This girl sitting in front of me was sexy and her thong was showing. I was sitting in the back of class so no one saw me fapping lol.

Man what?

Y'all ****** so bold.

I was scared for my PARENTS to see me beating off so let alone complete strangers who I have to see every day. LMAO to risk losing your job over BEATING YOUR YICK?

Image result for Horny B Gone

1577420332707.png

Ya Need It!

Do y’all see this????

Bro what?

WHO Faps in class???

Back
Top Bottom