2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

Dude must have been one of those weird inside out eyelids; run thru the halls like Naruto *** boys to even be OK with risking his reputation like that. :lol:

Related image

Image result for naruto run
Was literally sitting in the back of my class by myself lol. Bunch of people were missing that day lol.

Got wasted two times this year and lost out on yambs that I was lusting over. Other than that there isn't anything crazy to tell. I do plan to go overseas next year once I receive my clearance for a few years.

Thread definitely has potential

No way yall believe these jerking off in public stories man.

Someone I know once told me he beat off in traffic. I refused to believe it and he stuck with the story saying he was in a traffic jam and was barely moving and he wanted to bust a nut so he went on a site and beat it a few years ago. Dude doesn’t even have tints in his car. He also gets 0 buns so it makes it more believable

Prob wasted $2K on $30 scratch off tickets this year. I was going for the gusto, of course I took major Ls

2EF2F6F5-189D-458E-B5C3-2595E4EAD095.jpeg

Prob spent $3,500 and won back $1,500. I hit $500 twice, $200, and a few $100s but lost a whole lot more. Needed that $3M top prize :ohwell:
Give it up before you put yourselfin a deeper holr.

You are playing into their hands man.

Stop giving money away and put it in the stock market

Back
Top Bottom