2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's no one's job to make sense of this lady except for his lawyer's. Which he obviously did a good job of doing. This is hilarious. In 2022 we really got people taking strangers to trial on Twitter. In 1 year's time people have went from scientists who specialize in the study of viruses to experts on foreign conflict and now everyone on Twitter is a lawyer. Someone ask this lady how any of what she's tweeting out equates to him sexually assaulting anyone? At this point their just trying to continue their narrative and smear dude's name. I'm gonna enjoy these white tears this season. Gonna make a twitter and pose as Deshaun's number 1 fan just to see these miserable folks cry some more. That 230 million he got really has these folks in their feelings
SgqZU7q.gif

Im be honest, end of the day, Im happy my team finally got legit qb. These allegations are intense but then again I am not looking for morals from guys who tackle each other for a living.

It’s way too many wild people in the world, but im keeping it a buck, I don’t care and that probably makes me a bad person, so be it 🤷🏽‍♂️

It’s lot of woman, im sure some creepy stuff happened But then again it’s lot of he said/she said.

Year 1 will be rough, year 2, if he balls out, people will move on. It’s what it’s always been. Just see Kobe, Ben….. hell Mike Tyson went to jail for rape and now is all over podcasting, movies, superbowl ads. people love him.

All these reporters going in, when people they work with everyday have done worse things as well. For me, it’s keep that same energy, don’t be selective about it.

DA85E21C-F78B-406C-94AE-83E50DE0E198.jpeg

i’ll give him credit for being upfront and honest. A lot of these browns fans that are “disgusted” and “won’t support the team” on twitter are gonna be spending $1000 for a playoff ticket if they make it.

i’ll give him credit for being upfront and honest. A lot of these browns fans that are “disgusted” and “won’t support the team” on twitter are gonna be spending $1000 for a playoff ticket if they make it.

Im keeping it a buck, prolly cop jersey down the line too 🤷🏽‍♂️

Those fans mAke me laugh, they gonna be the first ones at the muni lot Chugging natty light at a playoff game. Same fools prolly voted for Trump or view that racist, frat boy Dave Portnoy aka barstool their god.

Been twice by coincidence. Once in Chicago while visiting a friend and again passing through Philly. It basically feels like a big, family-friendly tailgate. They had exhibits, concession stands, shops… Saw MJD up close in the crowd doing TV stuff. Got snuck into VIP in Philly and they had a great food spread and full bar.

It’s something to check out if its in your city and you’ve never been. But don’t plan your whole day around it. Have a few beers, check the exhibits, talk **** to other fans, hear a few names called then get on with your day.

Thanks for the info. Going to my 1st draft this year since it's never on the west coast.

"I'm not looking for morals from people who tackle each other"

bro what 😂🤣😂
It's the cold hard truth. Of course most people won't admit this but people truly don't care if so then the NFL would have died a long time ago. Daniel Snyder was literally pimping out cheerleaders, there's actually proof of that and dude hasn't even gotten 10% of the outrage that Deshaun has gotten over accusations where there's no proof he did anything. Robert Kraft was caught up in a situation very similar to what Deshaun is accused of except there was a layer of sex trafficking involved and there was proof you think he got any of the outrage Deshaun is getting? At this point if y'all are denying Deshaun's race has nothing to do with the blowback he's getting them you're being willfully ignorant. Also, I could go on for days and list all the players who were accused of sexual assault, abusing women, or even murder. Point being, of you're bashing Deshaun and continue to watch/support Deshaun then at this point you're just moral grandstanding. If y'all really cared about this y'all would simply stop watching the NFL and supporting the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom