2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that will always trip me out is Deshaun had 18 additional other women in his defense

Like bro what are we doing here. 40+ IG masseuses to recreate Brazzzers scenes. :lol: :smh:

steve-carell-thankyou.gif

Been saying this. ***** had damn near a gameday roster of masseuses he was dealing with.

Nasty Boy Watson need Jesus.

I feel like going with being josh Allen’s QB coach woulda been a better bet

But dude really trying go with the I know mcvay thing

Finally caught up on the last few pages.

The Deshaun discourse was........interesting.

From the jump I thought it was weird that one dude had damn near an NFL roster of masseuses with them almost split in terms of accusing and defending him.

Personally, I don't think he was guilty of all the allegations brought against him by his accusers, conversely though I don't think he's completely innocent either. Too much smoke there.

Which is why I found it off putting when he was celebrating on twitter when the grand jury didn't indict him as if he was another black man that survived and escaped the system trying to railroad him.

Also spacedoodoo spacedoodoo raised the point about people not keeping the same energy for certain players and when it come to their off field issues. BTW it has been and will always be **** Big Ben.

Piggybacking off that C CP1708 just wanted to know your thoughts on Tyreek being a Dolphin now. Not coming at you, just genuinely curious.

Piggybacking off that C CP1708 just wanted to know your thoughts on Tyreek being a Dolphin now. Not coming at you, just genuinely curious.

I like the boldness of trying to join the AFC gauntlet, but obviously Hill not a great guy. I love Waddle tho, so hopefully Hill takes coverage off him, but I won't be asking him to babysit for me. :lol:

Funny that OJ is being mentioned. Let's start listing some of the major sports scandals that we remember damn near stopping our sports lives, where we were glued to the proceedings.

We got Deshaun, OJ.

Vick.

Kobe.

We got Ben... kinda. Did the sports world really come to a stop? Not that I remember.

Not that it necessarily stopped the sports world, but remember Antonio Brown going off at his ex's house?

Ray Lewis?

Kaepernick just kneeled and that stopped a few people dead in their tracks. Didn't even do anything wrong but it was kinda big, yeah?

What other big time uh-ohs do you all remember? Name them. Let's do that.

-foe

The Aaron Hernandez case has to be the wildest thing any of us will ever see. It still blows my mind

I like the boldness of trying to join the AFC gauntlet, but obviously Hill not a great guy. I love Waddle tho, so hopefully Hill takes coverage off him, but I won't be asking him to babysit for me. :lol:

Noted.

I will say Dolphins have done a lot to help Tua this offseason, the Conor Williams signing aside. :lol:

Put up or shut up time for him.

Still root for him so hopefully he puts it together.

Funny that OJ is being mentioned. Let's start listing some of the major sports scandals that we remember damn near stopping our sports lives, where we were glued to the proceedings.

We got Deshaun, OJ.

Vick.

Kobe.

We got Ben... kinda. Did the sports world really come to a stop? Not that I remember.

Not that it necessarily stopped the sports world, but remember Antonio Brown going off at his ex's house?

Ray Lewis?

Kaepernick just kneeled and that stopped a few people dead in their tracks. Didn't even do anything wrong but it was kinda big, yeah?

What other big time uh-ohs do you all remember? Name them. Let's do that.

-foe
oj. still remember them cutting away from the nba finals and it was on every station
then you got the fx series, espn doc, etc yrs later

aaron hernandez was pretty wild

rae carruth hiding in the trunk and hiring someone to kill his pregnant ex gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom